Give your curls 24 hour frizz control!* Paraben-free and Sulfate-free Curl Nourish Shampoo, Paraben-Free Curl Nourish Conditioner, and Curl Nourish Butter Cream Leave-In Treatment provides intense nourishment for strong hair with smooth, frizz-resistant curls. Curl Nourish has a new look, same amazing formula! *With system of shampoo, conditioner and Leave-in treatment **Packaging May Vary It?s more than Coconut Oil? it?s a fortifying nourisher for curly hair. Paraben-free and Sulfate-free Curl Nourish Shampoo, Paraben-free Curl Nourish Conditioner and Curl Nourish Leave-In Treatment gently cleanse and nourish for strong, well defined, frizz-resistant curls. After using Curl Nourish Shampoo, apply Conditioner to hair from root to tip. Rinse. Follow with Curl Nourish Leave-In Treatment.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Curl Nourish Paraben-free Conditioner Infused with Coconut Oil & Glycerin - 21 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
La Donna  H.
Los Angeles, CA
This conditioner is so nice and thick. I love to follow up the Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine with this curl nourishing conditioner. There is a slight scent. It smells clean not too fruity. The conditioner washes away quite easily leaving my hair and scalp feeling soft and clean! I really like this conditioner and highly recommend!
Athena S.
This has been a great product for my thick, curly hair. With natural curls if you dont find a good conditioner you have dry and many tangles in your hair. With this product it puts moisture in my hair and controls the frizz. I recommend this product for anyone that has curly dry hair and needs to put moisture back in their hair Garnier Curl Nourish Conditioner .

Looking for your answer?