BY GARNIER

Fortifying conditioner for 3X nourishment*

The conditioner in our sulfate-free Fructis Curl Nourish system, with Coconut, Jojoba and Macadamia Oils, provides a gentle cleanse and intense nourishment for stronger hair with well defined, smoother, frizz-resistant curls.

* With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1067817 Fs2 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Parfum/fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Benzoic Acid, Trideceth-6, Potassium Hydroxide, Hexyl Cinnamal, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzyl Salicylate, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Cinnamate, Coumarin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/jojoba Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/coconut Oil, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.i.l.# D192306/1 Us Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Curl Nourish shampoo, apply conditioner to hair from root to tip. Rinse. Follow with Curl Nourish leave-in treatment.

• I was wondering if I could use this for wavy/curly hair.....2 Answers
  • This was on clearance at Target and I picked it up in hop...4 Answers
  • I'm trying to go natural, stop relaxing my hair.. And I...1 Answers
Buy on kmart
Bobbi V.
san antonio
not my favorite conditioner and while i’ve seen reviews that rave about it, it just didn’t work for me. so here’s what i think: i have 2b/c type hair and my hair washing routine is pretty basic: mainly wash and go’s. the only thing i changed in the routine was this conditioner and i somehow lost all waves and curls in my hair when it dried 2) on top of that there was no shine or radiance in my hair. it just looked dry. 3) it didn’t help with frizz control. not one ounce. i usually don’t like frizz control because i lose waves and curls but for once i wished the frizz control worked. 4) i gave the whole bottle a shot and it didn’t work for my hair.
as much as i want to not recommend, i am a firm believer that a product can do wonders on one person while it flops for another. so if you’d like to try, it is kinda hard to find. order off the website or target or walmart. those are your best bets!
Tara J.
Duncan, OK
I bought this conditioner along with the shampoo on a whim. Like the shampoo, it had a nice smell and it’s extremely thick. I really don’t need too much...probably about a silver dollar size dollop for my thick, shoulder length hair. After raking it through, I leave it in my hair for a couple of minutes and by that time, I can detangle it with just my fingers. It leaves my hair feeling moisturized and healthy. I’d definitely buy this product again.
Caila G.
I am so happy I tried this product! Firstly it smells amazing it's kind of mango coconutty. I've also found while using it that my curls are bouncier and more like ringlets. The frizz level of my hair has decreased! My hair is conditioned and soft without being oily. I don't think I have anything negative to say about this product. Overall great product!
Kimberlyn K.
Birmingham, AL
I’m a sucker for Garnier Fructis products. The work so well in my super curly hair. This smells so good and leaves my hair feeling soft while defining my curls. A big plus it’s not expensive .
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
The best conditioner I used in a long time. Help control and define my curls while keeping looking and feeling super soft and healthy. It also smells amazing and is very affordable.
Mary M.
Mesquite, TX
This is a nice shampoo for someone with frizzy hair it leave your hair shiny, smooth and smelling good. It leaves the scalp feeling refreshed. I love that it's sulfate free.
Betsy G.
I use this condition regularly. I like the cost compared to other curly hair conditioners. I also like that it provides a lot of nutrients (oils, vitamins, etc.) to your hair. The smell is great not only in the shower but for hours after. I would buy this product again.
Keirsten S.
This helps rehydrate my hair after having product in it throughout the day. It works best when it is paired with its adjoining shampoo and also leave in conditioner. Use this conditioner and brush out your hair with it still in your hair.
Noami E.
This is the best conditioner I’ve used in a while. I have a dry scalp and it works really well. I’m not sure if it’s good for my hair but I hope it is. It makes my hair smell really nice. I am not disappointed with this
Steffi M.A.E. P.
Greer, SC
I use this for my son who has really thick and curly hair. His hair is usually dry and rough, I started using this a year ago every other bath time, and it literally has done wonders. His hair is so soft and silky, it smells amazing and a little does go along way!
Robynne W.
Raleigh, NC
This was on clearance at Target and I picked it up in hopes it would be good for detangling my curly 3C/4A hair. Anyone tried and liked this?
I was wondering if I could use this for wavy/curly hair...My hair doesn't have strong curls
Elaine R.
I'm trying to go natural, stop relaxing my hair.. And I want my curls back... It's this line a good one??!
Autumn M.
Fort Worth, TX
Does this define type 4 ( kinky, coily AND curly) hair? If so, how well?