BY FRUCTIS

Hair is almost entirely made up of protein, which gives hair its strength. ALL NEW, paraben-free Fructis formulas with Active Fruit Protein™, an exclusive combination of citrus protein, Vitamins B3 & B6, fruit & plant-derived extracts and strengthening conditioners, are designed for healthier, stronger hair. The conditioner in our sulfate-free Fructis Triple Nutrition Curl Nourish system, with Coconut, Jojoba and Macadamia Oils, provides a gentle cleanse and intense nourishment for stronger hair with well defined, smoother, frizz-resistant curls. see more...

Briana P.
Briana P.
Dallas
I decided to try the whole Curl Nourish line the other day (Shampoo, conditioner, and butter cream) after seeing them at Walmart.  I love it!  The conditioner had great slip and the cream did not feel heavy on my hair.  The shampoo was decent.  I don't really care about shampoos, but I just always feel like I should try a shampoo and conditioner together the first time.   My curls are very well formed & there is almost no frizz, which is always hard for me.
chrys j.
chrys j.
The scent, the softness it gives and the hydration it put into my hair is awesome! I am a natural 4B curly gal and this made my hair very manageable and easy to comb through. My hair is still soft 3 days after my wash n' go! My hair does not like coconut oil, but somehow this stuff works for me!! I will definitely repurchase!
Neris O.
Neris O.
I love my garnier fructis curl nourish conditioner I don't use anything else, I get mine at target. Love the smell wished Target carried a bigger size since I pretty much run out of fast. I used it together with the garnier fructis curl nourish shampoo
Shauna T.
Shauna T.
Tacoma, WA
One of my top favorite shampoos for curly hair. It really does nourish and make your hair feel smooth. I used to use this every day along with the curl nourish styling cream. It's very inexpensive and worth your money!
Eureka C.
Eureka C.
I love this for my natural hair because whenever I use it, my curls are a lot healthier and a lot more bouncy. It smells good and it has a great slip as well for natural hair.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
I received a sample of this product in the mail and absolutely love it. It has a very neutral scent and makes my hair feel so soft and smooth after using it. I will definitely purchase this product again.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Ashland, OH
This conditioner is great for my curls! Smells great, leaves them soft and manageable, and controls frizz. What more can I ask for!!!
Darlene S.
Darlene S.
Not only is this such an inexpensive product but it smells amazing. My fiancée enjoys it as well and he has a low cut.
Heydi D.
Heydi D.
I love this product it helps define my curls and it leaves my hair smells really good for the whole day I simply love it
Everman, TX
Does this define type 4 ( kinky, coily AND curly) hair? If so, how well?
Everman, TX
Does this define type 4 ( kinky, coily AND curly) hair? If so, how well?