BY FRUCTIS

Hair is almost entirely made up of protein, which gives hair its strength. ALL NEW, paraben-free Fructis formulas with Active Fruit Protein™, an exclusive combination of citrus protein, Vitamins B3 & B6, fruit & plant-derived extracts and strengthening conditioners, are designed for healthier, stronger hair. The conditioner in our sulfate-free Fructis Triple Nutrition Curl Nourish system, with Coconut, Jojoba and Macadamia Oils, provides a gentle cleanse and intense nourishment for stronger hair with well defined, smoother, frizz-resistant curls. see more...

• I was wondering if I could use this for wavy/curly hair...My hair...2 Answers
  • Does this define type 4 ( kinky, coily AND curly) hair? If so, ho...1 Answers
  • Does this define type 4 ( kinky, coily AND curly)... Be the first to answer!
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This two things I love the most about this product and that is all the oil that they have in it which are wonderful for your hair and also the smell it is amazing. And although it does hydrate my hair I don't really think that it makes my curls frizz resistant like it says it does.
Jocelyn C.
North Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It always leaves my hair very moisturized and soft. I have dark brown hair that is wavy/curly so it’s naturally dry. It’s cheap and does a better job than some namebrand curl conditioners. It smells great and at times I don’t even put product in my hair after because my hair is so soft and healthy after
Claudia D.
Mcallen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this conditioner!!!! It’s so great!! It leaves my hair very soft and not frizzy. I love it. The Mexican version of this conditioner is so much better which is why I have it 4 stars, but this one is pretty good too. I love the smell.
Destinee L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I compare this to my fav Aussie Moist. The thickness is great. This conditioner is a great alternative to a deep conditioner for me. It’s easy to find, affordable and does a great job at moisturizing the hair.
Danah E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a new natural this is my nee favorite conditioner. Its has alot of slip to make detangling easy. After washing this conditioner out my hair feels soft and mositurized
Briana P.
Dallas
I decided to try the whole Curl Nourish line the other day (Shampoo, conditioner, and butter cream) after seeing them at Walmart.  I love it!  The conditioner had great slip and the cream did not feel heavy on my hair.  The shampoo was decent.  I don't really care about shampoos, but I just always feel like I should try a shampoo and conditioner together the first time.   My curls are very well formed & there is almost no frizz, which is always hard for me.
chrys j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent, the softness it gives and the hydration it put into my hair is awesome! I am a natural 4B curly gal and this made my hair very manageable and easy to comb through. My hair is still soft 3 days after my wash n' go! My hair does not like coconut oil, but somehow this stuff works for me!! I will definitely repurchase!
Anastasia F.
Sioux City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this the other day thinking it smelled amazing and couldn't wait to try it. I bought both the shampoo and conditioner. I have dark wavy hair. I did not like this at all. I'm not sure if anyone else has had my problem but my head became super itchy. I couldn't get relief until I used a different cleansing product. I can't say I'd recommend this product and I'm curious as to if anyone else has the same side effect.
Neris O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my garnier fructis curl nourish conditioner I don't use anything else, I get mine at target. Love the smell wished Target carried a bigger size since I pretty much run out of fast. I used it together with the garnier fructis curl nourish shampoo
Shauna T.
Tacoma, WA
One of my top favorite shampoos for curly hair. It really does nourish and make your hair feel smooth. I used to use this every day along with the curl nourish styling cream. It's very inexpensive and worth your money!
I was wondering if I could use this for wavy/curly hair...My hair doesn't have strong curls
Autumn M.
Everman, TX
Does this define type 4 ( kinky, coily AND curly) hair? If so, how well?
Autumn M.
Everman, TX
Does this define type 4 ( kinky, coily AND curly) hair? If so, how well?