Add a Photo

By FRUCTIS
Hair is almost entirely made up of protein, which gives hair its strength. ALL NEW, paraben-free Fructis formulas with Active Fruit Protein™, an exclusive combination of citrus protein, Vitamins B3 & B6, fruit & plant-derived extracts and strengthening conditioners, are designed for healthier, stronger hair. The conditioner in our sulfate-free Fructis Triple Nutrition Curl Nourish system, with Coconut, Jojoba and Macadamia Oils, provides a gentle cleanse and intense nourishment for stronger hair with well defined, smoother, frizz-resistant curls.
chrys n.
chrys n.
March 9, 2017, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: Garnier® Fructis® Curl Nourish Conditioner 12 fl. oz. Bottle
The scent, the softness it gives and the hydration it put into my hair is awesome! I am a natural 4B curly gal and this made my hair very manageable and easy to comb through. My hair is still soft 3 days after my wash n' go! My hair does not like coconut oil, but somehow this stuff works for me!! I will definitely repurchase!
Neris O.
Neris O.
June 25, 2017, 11:16 p.m.
Review for: Garnier® Fructis® Curl Nourish Conditioner 12 fl. oz. Bottle
I love my garnier fructis curl nourish conditioner I don't use anything else, I get mine at target. Love the smell wished Target carried a bigger size since I pretty much run out of fast. I used it together with the garnier fructis curl nourish shampoo
Shauna T.
Shauna T.
Tacoma, WA
March 9, 2017, 2:46 p.m.
Review for: Garnier® Fructis® Curl Nourish Conditioner 12 fl. oz. Bottle
One of my top favorite shampoos for curly hair. It really does nourish and make your hair feel smooth. I used to use this every day along with the curl nourish styling cream. It's very inexpensive and worth your money!
Eureka C.
Eureka C.
June 19, 2017, 8:30 a.m.
Review for: Garnier® Fructis® Curl Nourish Conditioner 12 fl. oz. Bottle
I love this for my natural hair because whenever I use it, my curls are a lot healthier and a lot more bouncy. It smells good and it has a great slip as well for natural hair.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
April 10, 2017, 12:27 p.m.
Review for: Garnier® Fructis® Curl Nourish Conditioner 12 fl. oz. Bottle
I received a sample of this product in the mail and absolutely love it. It has a very neutral scent and makes my hair feel so soft and smooth after using it. I will definitely purchase this product again.
Darlene S.
Darlene S.
April 26, 2017, 5:29 p.m.
Review for: Garnier® Fructis® Curl Nourish Conditioner 12 fl. oz. Bottle
Not only is this such an inexpensive product but it smells amazing. My fiancée enjoys it as well and he has a low cut.
Heydi D.
Heydi D.
April 13, 2017, 2:50 p.m.
Review for: Garnier® Fructis® Curl Nourish Conditioner 12 fl. oz. Bottle
I love this product it helps define my curls and it leaves my hair smells really good for the whole day I simply love it
Everman, TX
Does this define type 4 ( kinky, coily AND curly) hair? If so, how well?
Everman, TX
Does this define type 4 ( kinky, coily AND curly) hair? If so, how well?