BY GARNIER #5 in Hair Cream

Leave-in conditioning cream for 3 day moisture*

Rich, quenching Fructis Curl Nourish butter cream leave-in cream, with Coconut, Jojoba & Macadamia Oils, replenishes for long lasting moisture. Hair is stronger, curls more defined, shinier & softer.

With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1041717 Fs2 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum/fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Benzyl Cinnamate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Coumarin, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/jojoba Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/coconut Oil, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.i.l.# D192337/1 U.s. Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Curl Nourish shampoo and conditioner, apply a quarter-sized portion to damp or dry hair. Distribute throughout hair. Do not rinse.

• Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine L...5 Answers
  • I've looked everywhere for this product in England and I ...1 Answers
  • My hair is curly when I get out of the shower, but my cur...2 Answers
Niedria D.
Daphne, AL
I call this the secret ingredient. When used with Curl Nourish Fortifying shampoo, the results are A-maxing.... I stumbled upon this when looking for something else actually. Thought I’d give it a try and let it live if it produced same or par results, but it produced even better results that I wanted to see with more defining curls, bouncy and hydrated. It left a wet appearance but soft and dry to the touch- locked in moisture and kept for up to 5 days Garnier Fructis Curl Nourish Butter Cream
Jéssica S.
Hawthorne, CA
According to Garnier the hair is almost entirely made up of protein, which gives the hair its strength. All new, free of parabens formulas Fructis with Active Fruit Protein, a unique combination of protein citrus fruits, B3 and B6 vitamins, fruit and plant extracts and strengthen conditioners, are designed for healthy, stronger hair. Rich, extinguishing Fructis Triple Nutrition Wave Nourishing butter leave-in cream treatment, with coconut, jojoba & macadamia oils, replenishes long-lasting moisture. Hair is stronger, waves more defined, brighter and smoother. I use this to moisturize my curls before I put on mousse. Previously I used the Garnier leave-in conditioner on the green bottle, but I saw this and wanted to try. I think it's more moisturizing than the regular conditioner, leave-in
Keykee H.
Fort Myers, FL
I'm an avid lover of Garnier Fructis but this butter cream wasn't what I thought it would be. It has an medicinal smell and it's not as moisturizing as something that's called buttercream should be.

I would say for curly girls, buy it if it's on sale. See if you like but I haven't used it more than once, it's marketed for dry curly hair.
Gabriela G.
Montreal, QC
I love garnier leave in, all of them. My curls are reaaaally good when i use this product, totally worth it!! And cheap:)
Milquedis B.
Excelente. He encontrado la crema perfecta para mi cabello. Me encanta el olor y como define y nutre mis rizos.
Jessica B.
Overall: I received this product thru #bzzagent and #GotItFree. I'm absolutely in love. I have thick, red, kinky/curly hair and this had done wonders in taming the frizz, providing shine and defining my curls!
Packaging: I love the packaging with the push toggle cap, it easily comes out with no mess/chunks on edges.
Smell: it has a subtle, "usual" hair product smell, mildly floral/citrus scent but I always get compliments after I've put this in my hair!

Would totally recommend for my curly headed/frizz ladies!
Sasha P.
Greenacres, FL
Love love love I’ve been using it for about a week to my hair and I just love the smell I love the way it leaves my hair nice and smooth and my curls stay intacted
Nancy P.
Longview, TX
I have very puffy curly hair and this cream helps me define my curls and control them as well. I love it and it smells amazing!
Mary T.
I...love this product! Nourishing butter cream first of all it smells delish! This is a leave in conditioner. I use this after wash and regular conditioner in shower. It is very think and a little goes along way. It is PARABEN FREE♡ It states it has active fruit protein (citrus protein) with ingredients listing lemon protein. It also had vitamin B3 & B6. It also includes coconut, jojoba and macadamia oils. This works well for very curly hair. The bottle contains 10.2 or 300 ml of amazing product. Product has use by 12 months on bottle. I also use this on the weekends with coconut oil, avacado oil and Moroccan oil as a treatment. You can also put this in a bottle with a spray nozzle and some water and spritz it in your hair to distribute evenly. I always recommend this product to someone looking for an affordable leave in conditioner to help manage curly hair. It can be found almost anywhere and of course works well with other fructis products
Karla C.
New London
Good for the summer it has definitely been helping me with my freeze curls, it smells good and to top it off not expensive so I recommend it to all my curly queens 👍
krystal ☺.
Does this actually leave hair soft?
Ellen H.
Champaign, IL
Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine Leave-in conditioner? I've been using the latter for years to my dry, curly, frizz-prone hair, but am interested in this new product specifically for curly hair. Thoughts??
Kyla R.
Perris, CA
Is this a heavy curl moisturizer? I need something that is heavy enough to weight some of my curls down but a lot of Garnier products aren't heavy enough.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Is this any different from the garnier leave in conditioner that comes in the green bottle that is shaped exactly like this one?
Haley n.
Topeka
How do they send things to me like how do I get them to send things to me

Walmart