BY GARNIER #6 in Hair Cream

Leave-in conditioning cream for 3 day moisture*

Rich, quenching Fructis Curl Nourish butter cream leave-in cream, with Coconut, Jojoba & Macadamia Oils, replenishes for long lasting moisture. Hair is stronger, curls more defined, shinier & softer.

With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1041717 Fs2 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum/fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Benzyl Cinnamate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Coumarin, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/jojoba Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/coconut Oil, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.i.l.# D192337/1 U.s. Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Curl Nourish shampoo and conditioner, apply a quarter-sized portion to damp or dry hair. Distribute throughout hair. Do not rinse.

• Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine L...5 Answers
  • I've looked everywhere for this product in England and I ...1 Answers
  • My hair is curly when I get out of the shower, but my cur...2 Answers
Ashley B.
Sayville, NY
I was so excited to try something new from garnier fructis because I'm a huge fan of their products. I normally use their sleek and shine leave in on my curly hair. So when they came out with a curly one I was so excited. This product was great at first but I did notice my hair getting more greasy overtime. It's great for styling curly hair for the day but i would not recommend just for everyday use.
Kate L.
Charlotte, NC
I am SO in love with this product!! It literally became my number one hair cream! The hair styling has never been that easy - I take a little pump, put it on my dump curly hair...and forget about it for awhile. No heat, no skills necessary! Only natural drying. The hair turn out to be super soft, the curls are so define! You just wanna touch your curls all the time! And scent is not too typical for fructis...it's less frutty and more...creamy! This is a delightful experience! I post a picture of my hair with this product, and if you have questions about hair tips that I use don't be shy and ask me!!😊😊
Mary Camil D.
Como leave in hace buen trabajo.
Aun que les soy sincera....yo lo utilizo como crema de probar.
Deja mi pelo manejable y con un agradable aroma.
Se los recomiendo
Krystle L.
This leave is one of the best I have tried. I was really impressed with it. 5 stars. I think this was better than the regular conditioner.
Eliany P.
Naples, FL
This product is simply AMAZING! My hair is naturally curly and very frizzy. I use it after washing my hair and spread it through my hair. It is a leave-in product so no need to rinse afterwards! It gets rid of the frizz in my hair completely while still leaving it soft and not hard and brittle like other products. My hair is also damaged and it helps a lot in making it look healthy and shiny. It smells amazing and it moisturizes your hair a great amount. I can leave my hair natural without adding any heat thanks to this product, especially in the summer.
Ariana H.
Bronx, NY
THIS! I cried when Garnier discontinued their Curl & Shine Leave In Conditioner several years ago. I could just use that product and my curls were glossy, coily, bouncy and would stay frizz free for days. I haven't found anything that matches that. So now this is on the market. And I can't say it's exactly the same as the old C&S leave in, but it comes pretty darn close. I still need to use a product with hold on top but my curls have that great definition that I haven't seen in quite some time. Love it!
idania C.
Okay this stuff is great for long curly hair and it ells yummy thus great for a qash and go .
Cintya H.
Awesome cream!!! helps all of flyaways disappear great product certainly will reperchase!! amazed with the results
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
I love this product. I've used other butter creams but they don't compare. My hair retains much more moisture, super soft and my curls are defined.

It is affordable and even better when it's on sale at Shopper's Drug Mart. I think I picked this up for around $4.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
I used to use the sleek and shine in the green bottle for years and I loved it..between the scent and the moisture it was perfect. One day I went to the store and this was the only thing there by the brand (which I obviously already trusted) so I grabbed it and I think it was on sale but the price is reasonable. I find that this one has an almost purely coconut scent and is more sticky (probably the glycerin)
Therefore it leaves kind of tacky feel to my hair. My hair doesn't love this like it did the other (sleek and shine, green bottle, leave-in) this one feels more weighted and doesn't keep the pattern of my curl. Also I would normally assume something called "Butter Cream" would be thicker and idk maybe more buttery?
I am going to finish the bottle but I would not but again for my hair texture. This might be really great for thicker or more coarse hair or maybe even for more kinky/tight curls than mine.
krystal ☺.
Does this actually leave hair soft?
Ellen H.
Champaign, IL
Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine Leave-in conditioner? I've been using the latter for years to my dry, curly, frizz-prone hair, but am interested in this new product specifically for curly hair. Thoughts??
Kyla R.
Perris, CA
Is this a heavy curl moisturizer? I need something that is heavy enough to weight some of my curls down but a lot of Garnier products aren't heavy enough.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Is this any different from the garnier leave in conditioner that comes in the green bottle that is shaped exactly like this one?
Jasmine J.
I feel like I'm using this product wrong. It doesn't seem to be as effective as Garnier's leave-in conditioner. Any insight?