BY GARNIER #7 in Hair Cream

Leave-in conditioning cream for 3 day moisture*

Rich, quenching Fructis Curl Nourish butter cream leave-in cream, with Coconut, Jojoba & Macadamia Oils, replenishes for long lasting moisture. Hair is stronger, curls more defined, shinier & softer.

With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1041717 Fs2 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum/fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Benzyl Cinnamate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Coumarin, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/jojoba Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/coconut Oil, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.i.l.# D192337/1 U.s. Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Curl Nourish shampoo and conditioner, apply a quarter-sized portion to damp or dry hair. Distribute throughout hair. Do not rinse.

• Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine L...5 Answers
  • I've looked everywhere for this product in England and I ...1 Answers
  • My hair is curly when I get out of the shower, but my cur...2 Answers
Mary T.
Love love LOVE this product! I use just a small amount on the ends of my hair after I deep condition my hair. I will always have this with me. I bought it on sale at Walmart with a coupon but would gladly spend full price. Thank goodness it's not expensive! This smells amazing also.
Tyena Jenelle A.
Temple Terr, FL
I’m a curly girl and this keeps my curls so soft and defined. I leave just a little bit of conditioner in my hair, and once it’s about 85% dry, I add this and scrunch my hair. It smells so good, and it’s very moisturizing. I use this, in conjunction with an anti frizz oil and my curls stay glorious for days. I buy mines in Walmart or target and it’s really cheap!
Latrice M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love that Garnier has a line specifically catering to curly hair, but I feel this product is meant for loose curl patterns, not those with dense, tight curls. While I liked the smell and consistency of this leave in conditioner, it left my hair feeling dry after an hour or so. My hair needs a lot of moisture and this leave in conditioner didn't provide that.
Hannah C.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been using this product for also six months now. i love it so much. It brings out the curls in may hair and helps to control the frizz. It also smells awesome! My biggest problem with it is that it is kind of heavy and can weigh down my hair if I'm not careful. I love it so much and will definitely be using it for a long time in the future!
Daissy G.
Galveston , TX
I use the sleek and shine and decided to try this because it said for dry curly hair and I love it! It's affordable and doesn't dry out my hair like other products I still prefer the sleek and shine but will use this one from time to time just depends on how I feel that day.
Destiny M.
I really enjoyed the product! You get a lot for your money, a little bit does go a long way. With this product I do recommend using a quarter sized amount for half of your hair. I enjoyed it a lot, but it's not my go to product just because it has a lot of different sulfate in the product. But if your on a budget this is amazing drug store product.
Marco A.
South Hero, VT
This leave in conditioner is awesome! When applied over wet hair, it provides some hold without stiffness, and a shiny look if you don't disturb it. If you brush or run your finger through after it dries, leave a more natural look and it so shiny. Feels much less damaging than gel, not suitable if you have unruly hair that needs to be controlled though
Marynel P.
Este producto es genial, deja el pelo sedoso y con unos rizos espectaculares. Puedo destacar de el lo siguiente:

-Aplicarlo es muy sencillo
-Es bastante cremoso
-El olor es tan delisioso (y dura muchisimo)
-Los rizos aparte de que quedan muy bien duran mucho.

En fin lo super recomiendo..

PD: Recomiendo no utilizar en grande cantidades.
Shandale W.
Spartanburg
This is one of my very favorite products!! It's great for daily use and touch up. It makes my hair so soft and shiny, by controlling frizz. I usually buy it at Walmart, but I've seen it many other places such as target! A must have for naturally curly hair!
Shomonique J.
Lake Butler , FL
This is one of my favorite products from Garnier. I will never stop buying this as long as they make it. I use it as a leave in and as a styler for my natural hair. I love the slip that it gives me to be able to detangle as well as all the moisture it leaves my hair feeling. I can't forget about how great it smells as well.
krystal ☺.
Does this actually leave hair soft?
Ellen H.
Champaign, IL
Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine Leave-in conditioner? I've been using the latter for years to my dry, curly, frizz-prone hair, but am interested in this new product specifically for curly hair. Thoughts??
Kyla R.
Perris, CA
Is this a heavy curl moisturizer? I need something that is heavy enough to weight some of my curls down but a lot of Garnier products aren't heavy enough.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Is this any different from the garnier leave in conditioner that comes in the green bottle that is shaped exactly like this one?
Jasmine J.
I feel like I'm using this product wrong. It doesn't seem to be as effective as Garnier's leave-in conditioner. Any insight?