BY GARNIER #7 in Hair Cream

Leave-in conditioning cream for 3 day moisture*

Rich, quenching Fructis Curl Nourish butter cream leave-in cream, with Coconut, Jojoba & Macadamia Oils, replenishes for long lasting moisture. Hair is stronger, curls more defined, shinier & softer.

With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1041717 Fs2 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum/fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Benzyl Cinnamate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Coumarin, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/jojoba Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/coconut Oil, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.i.l.# D192337/1 U.s. Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Curl Nourish shampoo and conditioner, apply a quarter-sized portion to damp or dry hair. Distribute throughout hair. Do not rinse.

• Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine L...5 Answers
  • I've looked everywhere for this product in England and I ...1 Answers
  • My hair is curly when I get out of the shower, but my cur...2 Answers
Flor H.
I really like this product! It's very moisturizing & smells amazing I wanted to try it out bc I also use the sleek and shine one and I think they both work just as great. It does leave my hair soft and shinier... I don't really see it define my curls much. I do say it has the 3 day moisture I've had my hair in braids the past 2 weeks and I appy this and some gel to my hair and the braids look amazing throughout the 2-3 days I leave them. I also did a twist out it dries nicely, super moisturized when I took the twist apart just added some water and gel to revive my hair for the day and it looked amazing!
Ayana R.
Gautier
The best leave-in for dry, thirsty, and frizzy curls. Believe me, I've tried all the leave-ins from Carol's Daughter to Camille Rose,  and everything in between. As an African American with naturally curly hair, this is in my lineup of holy grail products. The price is right, and can be found virtually anywhere you already shop. Save your money and time, and give this a try. You won't be disappointed.
Kris K.
California , ['', '', '']
By far one of my favorite leave in conditioners. I love all the products by garnier fructis. I hAve a slight wave and curl in my hair and it this helps keep it decent lol. The smell is not strong at all it smells like coconut shampoo. It leaves your hair soft and manageable. I highly recommend this if you want to try something new and it's super affordable at $5.
Tamara H.
Bronx, NY
I approve this conditioner! I apply it after thoroughly washing my hair to do a twist out.
It makes my hair feels so soft and helps to give it definition.
My hair is thick so I do use a generous amount.
After first use I was afraid that I'd be left with a white flaky residue, but surprisingly I wasn't.
Once my hair completely dries, I untwist it and style it.
I wish this came in a bigger bottle, because I would prefer buying a larger size since I tend to use a lot during one use.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
This cream is amazing! I love the way it makes my curls pop and the shine is wonderful. My whole family uses this product. You can't beat $5. It's actually a little less than that. It has a divine scent and the consistency is great. This is one product I have to keep on my hand with four people using it daily.
Bailey L.
Antioch, IL
LIQUID GOLD!! I have used Garnier's leave in conditioners for almost 10 years and would not try anything else!! I always used the green one but started using this one because I saw it was good for curls and waves, so I thought I would try it out and of course it was AMAZING! It smells amazing, makes curls soft smooth and touchable, tames frizz and makes your hair feel so healthy.
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
First off this product smells like a vacation in a bottle. It gives my hair so much moisture and shine every time I use it. And it’s super affordable which makes it even more awesome! I use it as a leave in in combination with a styling cream and I also use this to refresh my curls after 3-4 days. It’s not heavy at all and leaves my hair so soft. Definitely a Curly girl go to product
Kristine S.
Omaha, NE
This is already my 3rd bottle and I will continue to buy more. I have very dry curly hair and I can’t wash it everyday or else it gets worse. I use this after I shower and when I need a touch up. Doesn’t weigh down curls. Leaves them soft and tamed. I don’t like using Hair spray because of how stiff and dry it leaves my Hair so I use this instead. I do recommend it to all my friends! Also, found this at Walmart and great for the price.
Danika L.
My hair is wavy, it has natural beachy waves in it.  I use this curl nourish whenever I put my hair in a pony tail to sleek it down, but to also provide nourishment for it while it's just up.  I think its pretty affordable, but I normally use coupons whenever I purchase it. But, it makes my hair feel so smooth, and shiny.  It also has improved my curls.
yazmin c.
fort worth
i use to have very big bouncy curls they were just so big not tiny. i didn't want to ruin them so i wouldn't straighten it and i didn't want my hair to get all freezy so i found this product when i first tried it on i fell in love. i used it on the daily . then my hair got longer i have very thick hair so when my hair is long the curls go down and then it's just wavy
krystal ☺.
Does this actually leave hair soft?
Ellen H.
Champaign, IL
Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine Leave-in conditioner? I've been using the latter for years to my dry, curly, frizz-prone hair, but am interested in this new product specifically for curly hair. Thoughts??
Kyla R.
Perris, CA
Is this a heavy curl moisturizer? I need something that is heavy enough to weight some of my curls down but a lot of Garnier products aren't heavy enough.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Is this any different from the garnier leave in conditioner that comes in the green bottle that is shaped exactly like this one?
Jasmine J.
I feel like I'm using this product wrong. It doesn't seem to be as effective as Garnier's leave-in conditioner. Any insight?