BY GARNIER #7 in Hair Cream

Leave-in conditioning cream for 3 day moisture*

Rich, quenching Fructis Curl Nourish butter cream leave-in cream, with Coconut, Jojoba & Macadamia Oils, replenishes for long lasting moisture. Hair is stronger, curls more defined, shinier & softer.

With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1041717 Fs2 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum/fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Benzyl Cinnamate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Coumarin, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/jojoba Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/coconut Oil, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.i.l.# D192337/1 U.s. Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Curl Nourish shampoo and conditioner, apply a quarter-sized portion to damp or dry hair. Distribute throughout hair. Do not rinse.

• Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine L...5 Answers
  • I've looked everywhere for this product in England and I ...1 Answers
  • My hair is curly when I get out of the shower, but my cur...2 Answers
Marlene S.
SUCH A GREAT LEAV IN! I usually use this when I know I'm going to work out all week. My hair is so soft and my curls look extremely defined. Such a great bargain. It is usually in sale at rite aid.
Darlene M.
Albuquerque
The struggle is real, if you have curly hair!!!... this product works wonderfully as a leave in balm. I use it everyday, even on my 2 year old. Does not dry your hair out or leave it feeling gross. Definitely give 2 thumbs up!!!...
Tiffany S.
Fayette
This product makes such a difference on my hair, I started using it about a month ago and I put it on right when I get done blow drying my hair and it makes it so soft. It's amazing I would recommend this to anyone !
Lily S.
San Francisco
My favorite! Locks the moisture in and stays for up to 3 days after! Great value and smells amazing! Makes my curls bright and soft ! Will definitely buy again and might stock up because it’s so good!!!
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
I used to use the sleek and shine in the green bottle for years and I loved it..between the scent and the moisture it was perfect. One day I went to the store and this was the only thing there by the brand (which I obviously already trusted) so I grabbed it and I think it was on sale but the price is reasonable. I find that this one has an almost purely coconut scent and is more sticky (probably the glycerin)
Therefore it leaves kind of tacky feel to my hair. My hair doesn't love this like it did the other (sleek and shine, green bottle, leave-in) this one feels more weighted and doesn't keep the pattern of my curl. Also I would normally assume something called "Butter Cream" would be thicker and idk maybe more buttery?
I am going to finish the bottle but I would not but again for my hair texture. This might be really great for thicker or more coarse hair or maybe even for more kinky/tight curls than mine.
Aulani G.
Fresno
This conditioner is my life I wear this 24/7 and my hair stays so soft and smooth the more I use it the more my hair stays hydrated I love 💗 love love this product my hair is always soft😘 I love it
Jéssica S.
Minden, NV
According to Garnier the hair is almost entirely made up of protein, which gives the hair its strength. All new, free of parabens formulas Fructis with Active Fruit Protein, a unique combination of protein citrus fruits, B3 and B6 vitamins, fruit and plant extracts and strengthen conditioners, are designed for healthy, stronger hair. Rich, extinguishing Fructis Triple Nutrition Wave Nourishing butter leave-in cream treatment, with coconut, jojoba & macadamia oils, replenishes long-lasting moisture. Hair is stronger, waves more defined, brighter and smoother. I use this to moisturize my curls before I put on mousse. Previously I used the Garnier leave-in conditioner on the green bottle, but I saw this and wanted to try. I think it's more moisturizing than the regular conditioner, leave-in
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
When I first started using this leave in conditioner, I loved it. However I fell that after a while my hair got used to it? If that even makes sense. It seemed to stop working on my hair!
CeCe P.
San Antonio, TX
I don't like this product, but I don't hate it. It dries my hair out quickly. It doesn't moisturize like it claims. I don't think I would buy again Eben though it's reasonably priced.
Niedria D.
Daphne, AL
I call this the secret ingredient. When used with Curl Nourish Fortifying shampoo, the results are A-maxing.... I stumbled upon this when looking for something else actually. Thought I’d give it a try and let it live if it produced same or par results, but it produced even better results that I wanted to see with more defining curls, bouncy and hydrated. It left a wet appearance but soft and dry to the touch- locked in moisture and kept for up to 5 days Garnier Fructis Curl Nourish Butter Cream
krystal ☺.
Does this actually leave hair soft?
Ellen H.
Champaign, IL
Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine Leave-in conditioner? I've been using the latter for years to my dry, curly, frizz-prone hair, but am interested in this new product specifically for curly hair. Thoughts??
Kyla R.
Perris, CA
Is this a heavy curl moisturizer? I need something that is heavy enough to weight some of my curls down but a lot of Garnier products aren't heavy enough.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Is this any different from the garnier leave in conditioner that comes in the green bottle that is shaped exactly like this one?
Jasmine J.
I feel like I'm using this product wrong. It doesn't seem to be as effective as Garnier's leave-in conditioner. Any insight?