BY GARNIER #4 in Hair Cream

Leave-in conditioning cream for 3 day moisture*

Rich, quenching Fructis Curl Nourish butter cream leave-in cream, with Coconut, Jojoba & Macadamia Oils, replenishes for long lasting moisture. Hair is stronger, curls more defined, shinier & softer.

With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1041717 Fs2 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum/fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Benzyl Cinnamate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Coumarin, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/jojoba Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/coconut Oil, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.i.l.# D192337/1 U.s. Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Curl Nourish shampoo and conditioner, apply a quarter-sized portion to damp or dry hair. Distribute throughout hair. Do not rinse.

• Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine L...5 Answers
  • I've looked everywhere for this product in England and I ...1 Answers
  • My hair is curly when I get out of the shower, but my cur...2 Answers
Nathalie Nicole S.
panama, arraijan hato montaña

I have been surprised by how soft and
manageable it letf my hair with a delicious tropical scent as it is enriched
with coconut oil, jojoba oils, macadamia and others, it is incredibly
irresistible to me, i use it most during summer season ,cuz  it moisturize and refresh my curls daily.

Julia C.
No me gustó. Tiene una textura demasiado cremosa y pesada. Hace que el cabello quede sin movimiento, parece que hubieras usado un fijador muy fuerte; si eso es lo que buscas, adelante. Tiene un efecto duradero, pero si tienes poco cabello, como yo, hará ver mucho menos volumen.
Shaghayegh R.
a little dime size goes a long way. I always apply it to towel dried hair after the shower and it smoothes my hair and takes away most of my frizz when it dries. very hydrating and smells great. very recommended for dry or color treated hair
Dionmy P.
Fl-florida
I love this product too much. I love the smell, the texture. It is thick and so I need only a little to have spectacular curls. I bought it in a supermarket in Dominican Republic. Nice packaging yess! I would buy it again this product . Yes!!!!!!!!
Camille B.
Vancouver, BC
Love this product. It smells great leaves my hair shining. Compadres to some other leave ins this one really helps with dryness. It works for my thick hair and leaves it smelling great. I was satisfied . Only thing is it's kinda heavy on my hair
Jam Jesm T.
Business Bay , Dubai
The small is really great. Also gives me a refreshing feeling. I use it whenever I just want to leave my hair and natural curls all day. Makes my hair look like I have a really thick hair and bouncy and smooth. Really love using this leave in cream
Jerry S.
Surrey
Love the results of this product does my hair look like good lead it does it very natural look close does not make the hill very oily or sticky great send very long lasting love the product very much satisfied will Shorely buy it in the future
Love this stuff for my curly natural hair. It left my hair so moisturized and soft. I run it through the bottom of my hair while it's still wet from the shower, and then just let it air dry. Leaves me with beautiful, defined, voluminous curls that last all day long without getting frizzy or flat. There's so much product in the bottle, and I get it for 5$ off Amazon. Totally worth it!
Sidal T.
I really do not like this product, since the texture is thick and the products contain a lot of chemicals and acids which in a long term are not good for your hair. It does what it says on the label but I guess this could be good in a short term due to the ingredients.
Kaitlin W.
Huntington, NY
I loved this leave-in at first, but I started to realize it's coating my hair heavily so that it cannot "breathe." I have natural (type 4) hair and cannot co-wash with this product. It builds up very quickly but it's not easy to notice. My hair was very shrunken and frizzy and I thought it was just the weather making it act strangely. Something told me that it might be the leave-in and decided to shampoo. I had to cleanse with a sulfate shampoo twice to get it all out. I think the leave-in itself is fine, but it does not suit my hair care regimen. If you have a looser curl and shampoo with sulfates daily, then it should be fine to use this product because you will avoid build up by shampooing daily. If that does not describe you, I'd be wary of this product.
krystal ☺.
Does this actually leave hair soft?
Ellen H.
Champaign, IL
Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine Leave-in conditioner? I've been using the latter for years to my dry, curly, frizz-prone hair, but am interested in this new product specifically for curly hair. Thoughts??
Kyla R.
Perris, CA
Is this a heavy curl moisturizer? I need something that is heavy enough to weight some of my curls down but a lot of Garnier products aren't heavy enough.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Is this any different from the garnier leave in conditioner that comes in the green bottle that is shaped exactly like this one?
Jasmine J.
I feel like I'm using this product wrong. It doesn't seem to be as effective as Garnier's leave-in conditioner. Any insight?