BY GARNIER #6 in Hair Cream

Leave-in conditioning cream for 3 day moisture*

Rich, quenching Fructis Curl Nourish butter cream leave-in cream, with Coconut, Jojoba & Macadamia Oils, replenishes for long lasting moisture. Hair is stronger, curls more defined, shinier & softer.

With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1041717 Fs2 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum/fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Benzyl Cinnamate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Coumarin, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/jojoba Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/coconut Oil, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.i.l.# D192337/1 U.s. Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Curl Nourish shampoo and conditioner, apply a quarter-sized portion to damp or dry hair. Distribute throughout hair. Do not rinse.

• Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine L...5 Answers
  • I've looked everywhere for this product in England and I ...1 Answers
  • My hair is curly when I get out of the shower, but my cur...2 Answers
Suparna M.
Hyderabad India
I never used to use this brand before and to be honest I used it for the first time due to lack of other options and now I am pleasantly surprised by how good it is
Valentina T.
Cranes Park, Surbiton
I miss this product, I can't find it in the UK anymore. It's my favourite product for my curly hair. Leaves my hair smooth, great smell and it doesn't feel tacky.
Maciela R.
It is hair cream is the best, has everything we need curly ones for our routine definition. keep every single thing i promise, hydrates smoothness it long, long, shine and rich smell.
Lisa Marie Boone 🛍.
St John, NL Canada
Leaves your hair silky and shiny. The price it great too, very inexpensive and best of all it works. You don't need to use much. Too much will weigh down your hair
Marianny D.
I like its light consistency, leaves my curls defined and soft, I like the smell that has and also has a good price, this is within my favorites and I give it 5 stars.
Brielle P.
Lively
I only recommend this product if your hair does not get greasy or oily fast. This product will make your hair very greasy if your hair is known to get oily fast. if you do not have a problem like that then I recommend this product to make your curls look more tight.
Makayla B.
Campbellton
It was such a long journey to finding a good curl nourishing product. I'm glad i found this one because it really does work. i find that it hydrates my hair, calms my frizz down and gives nice curls all at once.
bassant A.
This is exactly what i was looking for, i really surprised cause it's very cheap with large amount , soften my hair & leave it moisturize for long time , no more frizz , really deserve to give it a try.
sheethal s.
Best with its richness .. soothens my curls .. this products reduces the hassel of me maintaining my hair .. less hassel .. easy to use .. pretty pocket friendly
Jayna S.
Started using this recently. My hair has never been so grateful. My hair is so dry and curly and drinks up moisture. This product really nourishes my curls.
krystal ☺.
Does this actually leave hair soft?
Ellen H.
Champaign, IL
Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine Leave-in conditioner? I've been using the latter for years to my dry, curly, frizz-prone hair, but am interested in this new product specifically for curly hair. Thoughts??
Kyla R.
Perris, CA
Is this a heavy curl moisturizer? I need something that is heavy enough to weight some of my curls down but a lot of Garnier products aren't heavy enough.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Is this any different from the garnier leave in conditioner that comes in the green bottle that is shaped exactly like this one?
Jasmine J.
I feel like I'm using this product wrong. It doesn't seem to be as effective as Garnier's leave-in conditioner. Any insight?