BY GARNIER #5 in Hair Cream

Leave-in conditioning cream for 3 day moisture*

Rich, quenching Fructis Curl Nourish butter cream leave-in cream, with Coconut, Jojoba & Macadamia Oils, replenishes for long lasting moisture. Hair is stronger, curls more defined, shinier & softer.

With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1041717 Fs2 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum/fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Benzyl Cinnamate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Coumarin, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/jojoba Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/coconut Oil, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.i.l.# D192337/1 U.s. Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Curl Nourish shampoo and conditioner, apply a quarter-sized portion to damp or dry hair. Distribute throughout hair. Do not rinse.

• Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine L...5 Answers
  • I've looked everywhere for this product in England and I ...1 Answers
  • My hair is curly when I get out of the shower, but my cur...2 Answers
Daphne T.
Eminence
I used this more than I use any skin care product! Makes my hair lay down and my curls flow out without the hassle! Highly recommend it!!
Brittany E.
Gatecity, va
I love this leave in conditioner,  always makes my hair feel super soft.  The scent is decent could last long and that's my only ccomplaint
Kiara L.
I started to use this product to see how my hair will turn out and I'm in love on how it works on my curls. I use it on a daily basis.
Nicole P.
North Carolina
Absolutely love anything from this brand ..... I dont even have to use moose anymore if I don't want any i have extremely curly hair
Nina H.
Norman
I love it! It really conditions my hair and keeps it from looking dry. I use it on my daughter's hair also, with excellent results.
Cassie F.
Appleton
Love this cream! Smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. One bottle goes a long way, so we'll worth the price!
Keaira S.
Norfolk, VA
Leaves my 3c low porosity thick hair feeling good!!! I use it as my first product is the LOC method. Will buy again in the future
Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY
I love the smell of this product but while it smelled great I didn't notice enough change in my hair to give it a higher rating.
Darlene S.
I'm so happy Garnier decided to create a curly girl friendly line. This leave in is so moisturizing and a little goes a long way.
Leigh O.
Great for the summer to protect your hair and color from the damage of the sun. Also helps make my beach waves better. Recommend
krystal ☺.
Does this actually leave hair soft?
Ellen H.
Champaign, IL
Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine Leave-in conditioner? I've been using the latter for years to my dry, curly, frizz-prone hair, but am interested in this new product specifically for curly hair. Thoughts??
Kyla R.
Perris, CA
Is this a heavy curl moisturizer? I need something that is heavy enough to weight some of my curls down but a lot of Garnier products aren't heavy enough.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Is this any different from the garnier leave in conditioner that comes in the green bottle that is shaped exactly like this one?
Haley n.
Topeka
How do they send things to me like how do I get them to send things to me

Walmart