BY GARNIER #5 in Hair Cream

Leave-in conditioning cream for 3 day moisture*

Rich, quenching Fructis Curl Nourish butter cream leave-in cream, with Coconut, Jojoba & Macadamia Oils, replenishes for long lasting moisture. Hair is stronger, curls more defined, shinier & softer.

With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1041717 Fs2 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum/fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Benzyl Cinnamate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Coumarin, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/jojoba Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/coconut Oil, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.i.l.# D192337/1 U.s. Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Curl Nourish shampoo and conditioner, apply a quarter-sized portion to damp or dry hair. Distribute throughout hair. Do not rinse.

• Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine L...5 Answers
  • I've looked everywhere for this product in England and I ...1 Answers
  • My hair is curly when I get out of the shower, but my cur...2 Answers
Keaira S.
Norfolk, VA
Leaves my 3c low porosity thick hair feeling good!!! I use it as my first product is the LOC method. Will buy again in the future
Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY
I love the smell of this product but while it smelled great I didn't notice enough change in my hair to give it a higher rating.
Darlene S.
I'm so happy Garnier decided to create a curly girl friendly line. This leave in is so moisturizing and a little goes a long way.
Leigh O.
Great for the summer to protect your hair and color from the damage of the sun. Also helps make my beach waves better. Recommend
Nancy P.
Longview, TX
I have very puffy curly hair and this cream helps me define my curls and control them as well. I love it and it smells amazing!
Karla P.
Norcross , GA
This is the absolute best! I apply on my tips after the shower and I get the best curls! And it does not leave greasy feeling.
Nicole D.
Bronx, NY
Really keeps your hair alive and a very natural look especially for curly hair . I used it and it keeps my hair really vibrant.
Hannah S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Being a girl with curly hair, I really like this. It leaves my hair super soft, does not weight it down, and smells AMAZING.
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
YES!! Love love love this leave in, it's my new go to after the sleek & shine. Works wonders on my curls and smells terrific.
Yanin P.
Redwood City , CA
Me encanta este tipo de cremas porque me deja el cabello súper suavecito y manejable para nada grasoso así que lo uso siempre
krystal ☺.
Does this actually leave hair soft?
Ellen H.
Champaign, IL
Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine Leave-in conditioner? I've been using the latter for years to my dry, curly, frizz-prone hair, but am interested in this new product specifically for curly hair. Thoughts??
Kyla R.
Perris, CA
Is this a heavy curl moisturizer? I need something that is heavy enough to weight some of my curls down but a lot of Garnier products aren't heavy enough.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Is this any different from the garnier leave in conditioner that comes in the green bottle that is shaped exactly like this one?
Jasmine J.
I feel like I'm using this product wrong. It doesn't seem to be as effective as Garnier's leave-in conditioner. Any insight?

back