BY GARNIER #6 in Hair Cream

Leave-in conditioning cream for 3 day moisture*

Rich, quenching Fructis Curl Nourish butter cream leave-in cream, with Coconut, Jojoba & Macadamia Oils, replenishes for long lasting moisture. Hair is stronger, curls more defined, shinier & softer.

* With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1041717 Fs2 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum/fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Benzyl Cinnamate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Coumarin, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/jojoba Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/coconut Oil, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.i.l.# D192337/1 U.s. Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Curl Nourish shampoo and conditioner, apply a quarter-sized portion to damp or dry hair. Distribute throughout hair. Do not rinse.

• Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine L...5 Answers
  • I've looked everywhere for this product in England and I ...1 Answers
  • My hair is curly when I get out of the shower, but my cur...2 Answers
Buy on target.com
Ashley I.
Brentwood, CA
Another win for the curly hair. Helps keep the shape shine volume and moisture. Thank you garnier for thinking of us
Sharonda A.
Philadelphia
I like this product because it keeps my hair soft and smooth, especially with my thick, curly hair. Has a nice smell
Leidy T.
me gusta la sensación que deja en el cabello tiene un buen olor y deja los rizos definidosno deja el cabello grasoso
Jasmin S.
This is my favorite curling cream along with some others. it smells amazing and it works wonders on thick curly hair.
Gretchen G.
Wonderful sulfate free leave in curl cream at a great price. Leaves hair feeling soft and smooth and smelling good.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
Got his for my daughter, really works, smells great, not greasy, doesn't give your hair that crunch feeling wither
Kayla O.
Silverdale
I use this on my daughter's hair in the morning and it really helps get the tangles out and keep her curls in tact
Delicious fragrancy, soft and durable smell. What can I say!? I like it... perfect for dry, curly hair. Of course!!
Cintya H.
Awesome cream!!! helps all of flyaways disappear great product certainly will reperchase!! amazed with the results
Chesly L.
I love it , it made my hair nice and soft and my curls popped nicely . this is so far my favorite I do recommend it
krystal ☺.
Does this actually leave hair soft?
Ellen H.
Champaign, IL
Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine Leave-in conditioner? I've been using the latter for years to my dry, curly, frizz-prone hair, but am interested in this new product specifically for curly hair. Thoughts??
Kyla R.
Perris, CA
Is this a heavy curl moisturizer? I need something that is heavy enough to weight some of my curls down but a lot of Garnier products aren't heavy enough.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Is this any different from the garnier leave in conditioner that comes in the green bottle that is shaped exactly like this one?
Jasmine J.
I feel like I'm using this product wrong. It doesn't seem to be as effective as Garnier's leave-in conditioner. Any insight?