BY GARNIER #4 in Hair Cream

Leave-in conditioning cream for 3 day moisture*

Rich, quenching Fructis Curl Nourish butter cream leave-in cream, with Coconut, Jojoba & Macadamia Oils, replenishes for long lasting moisture. Hair is stronger, curls more defined, shinier & softer.

With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1041717 Fs2 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum/fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Benzyl Cinnamate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Coumarin, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/jojoba Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/coconut Oil, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.i.l.# D192337/1 U.s. Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Curl Nourish shampoo and conditioner, apply a quarter-sized portion to damp or dry hair. Distribute throughout hair. Do not rinse.

• Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine L...5 Answers
  • I've looked everywhere for this product in England and I ...1 Answers
  • My hair is curly when I get out of the shower, but my cur...2 Answers
Monica H.
I loved this product I really felt like it kept my curls hydrated and defined them. Also it has a great and cheap price for such great quality!
Savannah C.
Although it is a cream it's not to heavy! I do have straight hair but I like to use it the night before if I know I'm going to curl my hair!
Lucero M.
Baytown, TX
First time using this! But so far I'm liking it! Leaves my hair super smooth and smelling good! Does leave my hair a little flat but it's ok!
Dominique M.
Killeen, TX
I love this conditioner for my natural curls and my daughter's it has great slip, detangles and gives great moisture, it's my go to leave in
Malena H.
Painesville
Honestly not worth it. The one in the green bottle works so much better and the smell is so overpowering. I tried it once, won't but again.
Krystle L.
This leave is one of the best I have tried. I was really impressed with it. 5 stars. I think this was better than the regular conditioner.
Samantha G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Really dig this product keeps my hair hydrated without leaving any weird residue keep my curls bouncy and get this its a pretty good price
Emy O.
This was the first product for curly hair that I ever used and it still delivers a great finish. It moisturizes and leaves your hair shiny.
Gina S.
Walnut, CA
Kind of a heavy cream but great for when my curls were thicker. Keeps my curls defined and nourished after a shower. Great leave in cream.
Brittany E.
Gatecity, va
I love this leave in conditioner,  always makes my hair feel super soft.  The scent is decent could last long and that's my only ccomplaint
krystal ☺.
Does this actually leave hair soft?
Ellen H.
Champaign, IL
Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine Leave-in conditioner? I've been using the latter for years to my dry, curly, frizz-prone hair, but am interested in this new product specifically for curly hair. Thoughts??
Kyla R.
Perris, CA
Is this a heavy curl moisturizer? I need something that is heavy enough to weight some of my curls down but a lot of Garnier products aren't heavy enough.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Is this any different from the garnier leave in conditioner that comes in the green bottle that is shaped exactly like this one?
Jasmine J.
I feel like I'm using this product wrong. It doesn't seem to be as effective as Garnier's leave-in conditioner. Any insight?