BY GARNIER #4 in Hair Cream

Leave-in conditioning cream for 3 day moisture*

Rich, quenching Fructis Curl Nourish butter cream leave-in cream, with Coconut, Jojoba & Macadamia Oils, replenishes for long lasting moisture. Hair is stronger, curls more defined, shinier & softer.

With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1041717 Fs2 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum/fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Benzyl Cinnamate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Coumarin, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/jojoba Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/coconut Oil, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.i.l.# D192337/1 U.s. Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Curl Nourish shampoo and conditioner, apply a quarter-sized portion to damp or dry hair. Distribute throughout hair. Do not rinse.

• Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine L...5 Answers
  • I've looked everywhere for this product in England and I ...1 Answers
  • My hair is curly when I get out of the shower, but my cur...2 Answers
Cassandra F.
La Coste, TX
This product doesn't leave my hair crunchy, or anything. Smells good. It last a long time, and I put it on after I shower, before I brush my hair.
Milli V.
My absolute favorite leave in conditioner. Doesn't leave hair feeling heavy and nasty. It leaves hair smelling great and feeling light and airy.
kianna r.
I love using this stuff on a daily basis my hair get really frizzy in hot weather and sometimes cold but this stuffs really helps me control that
Lorena P.
sylmar
I love leave ins for my hair. I have long and dry hair that's been bleache and colored so many times this helps with my frizz and it moisturizes!
Emily S.
Kennesaw
This is my go-to for leave-in conditioners. I can't go anywhere without it! The creamy conditioner nourishes your hair, leaving it soft for days
Amneris M.
Arecibo, PR
i love this product it make my hair more bouncy and curly. but more important makes it strong and healthy. it helps with the shining of your hair
Kirsten B.
Providence, RI
My son has dry, curly hair, and this cream has been great for him. It definitely helps make his curls more manageable, and adds nice moisture.
Karen H.
The Product is good and it actually helps for what it's suppose to do. I would buy this many times if I could, and it makes my hair healthier.
Morgan D.
Huntsville
It only takes about a quarter size glob but makes my curls so defined and moisturizerized all day long and it also helps to detangle your hair
Bridgetta P.
Super hydrating for my curls on my wash day. I like to do the L.O.C. method on hy hair using this as my 'L' for my leave-in product of choice.
krystal ☺.
Does this actually leave hair soft?
Ellen H.
Champaign, IL
Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine Leave-in conditioner? I've been using the latter for years to my dry, curly, frizz-prone hair, but am interested in this new product specifically for curly hair. Thoughts??
Kyla R.
Perris, CA
Is this a heavy curl moisturizer? I need something that is heavy enough to weight some of my curls down but a lot of Garnier products aren't heavy enough.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Is this any different from the garnier leave in conditioner that comes in the green bottle that is shaped exactly like this one?
Jasmine J.
I feel like I'm using this product wrong. It doesn't seem to be as effective as Garnier's leave-in conditioner. Any insight?