BY GARNIER #5 in Hair Cream

Leave-in conditioning cream for 3 day moisture*

Rich, quenching Fructis Curl Nourish butter cream leave-in cream, with Coconut, Jojoba & Macadamia Oils, replenishes for long lasting moisture. Hair is stronger, curls more defined, shinier & softer.

With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1041717 Fs2 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum/fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Benzyl Cinnamate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Coumarin, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/jojoba Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/coconut Oil, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.i.l.# D192337/1 U.s. Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Curl Nourish shampoo and conditioner, apply a quarter-sized portion to damp or dry hair. Distribute throughout hair. Do not rinse.

• Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine L...5 Answers
  • Who else loves the smell?1 Answers
  • I've looked everywhere for this product in England and I ...1 Answers
Chey R.
Harrisburg
So far I'm loving this leave in! Unfortunately my 3b/3c hair is too thick to use this product by itself, but I'm okay with pairing it with another item. It smells amazing and makes my curls look amazing!
Marissa R.
Smells amazing and and keeps my hair from getting too frizzy. I use it every time after I shower. It moisturizers my curls and keeps them bouncy. However, my curly hair usually turns to wavy overnight.
Stivaly P.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Love the smell and the feel. Leaves my hair soft and manageable when I use it. Pretty cheap and easy to use. My hair is color and it absorbs pretty well. Does the job.
Harima R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Garnier Triple Nutrition Curl Nourish Leave-in Cream is a good product. It provides good coverage & smells good (but what Garnier product doesn't?!). The only reason I did not give it a full 5 stars is because I feel the Garnier Sleek & Shine leave-in has more control & makes my curls more manageable even though it isn't technically a 'curl product' like the Curl Nourish Leave-In.
Michelle H.
This is one of the first leave-in conditioners I have ever used, and it smells so good. It's cheap, and I can't tell if it actually has hydrated my hair any but it does make my hair less frizzy!
Yamina M.
I have been using this product since I transitioned to my natural hair. Sinice then, I still use this product. It's affordable and accessible. I usually buy this product from Walmart at a pretty cheap price. This product keeps your curls moisturized and defined.
Alyssa C.
Dallas
Great price very cheap. Keeps my wave misturized in the summer and winter. I use this product all the time especially when swimming so my hair doesn't dry out from the saltwater
Norma G.
I love using this product because it protects against frizz and I rather use this than gel to style my hair. It also smells great and it's very affordable I always have to have this.
Rilee E.
Blythedale, MO
Adore this sooo much! My wavy hair gets soo frizzy & loose the wave! This left me so hydrated & loose curls! My hair has never been so pretty! 1st & not the last time buying!
Rebecca C.
Toledo, OH
Huele bien y mantiene mi peinado, pero hace que se me caiga más el cabello. Buen precio. El olor me gusta, la textura también es buena pues no se siente pegajoso.
krystal ☺.
Does this actually leave hair soft?
Ellen H.
Champaign, IL
Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine Leave-in conditioner? I've been using the latter for years to my dry, curly, frizz-prone hair, but am interested in this new product specifically for curly hair. Thoughts??
Kyla R.
Perris, CA
Is this a heavy curl moisturizer? I need something that is heavy enough to weight some of my curls down but a lot of Garnier products aren't heavy enough.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Is this any different from the garnier leave in conditioner that comes in the green bottle that is shaped exactly like this one?
Haley n.
Topeka
How do they send things to me like how do I get them to send things to me