BY GARNIER #4 in Hair Cream

Leave-in conditioning cream for 3 day moisture*

Rich, quenching Fructis Curl Nourish butter cream leave-in cream, with Coconut, Jojoba & Macadamia Oils, replenishes for long lasting moisture. Hair is stronger, curls more defined, shinier & softer.

With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1041717 Fs2 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum/fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Benzyl Cinnamate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Coumarin, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/jojoba Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/coconut Oil, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.i.l.# D192337/1 U.s. Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Curl Nourish shampoo and conditioner, apply a quarter-sized portion to damp or dry hair. Distribute throughout hair. Do not rinse.

• Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine L...5 Answers
  • I've looked everywhere for this product in England and I ...1 Answers
  • My hair is curly when I get out of the shower, but my cur...2 Answers
Courtney T.
Apple Valley, CA
I love this stuff! I have very thin strands so I have to dilute this in water but it helps me to get a gorgeous moisturized curl pattern in my unruly locks
Chastity W.
My hair doesn't like most conditioners but this one leaves my hair soft and silky. It doesn't leave any of the oily feel most leave in conditioners leave.
Yindra S.
OMG this leave in cream is amazing, my daughter have a super curly hair, and after use this conditioner her hair is super soft and manageable, i love it
Del V.
New favorite! I love love love this leave in. Keeps my hair feeling nice & hydrated. Very good amount for the price definitely recommend for curly hair.
Desiree C.
My holy grail hair product!
I have thick curly hair that can be very dry, this product leaves my hair soft and refreshed and doesn't weigh down my curls!
Stephannie R.
Arlington, VA
Not a big fan of this. Doesn't seem to do anything to my hair. It doesn't moisturize my curls. It doesn't help with the dryness of my hair nor the frizz.
Mariah W.
Cleveland, OH
ive always loved a good curly hair product and this is just perfects sometimes my curls dont like to look vibrant and defined and this really helps me
Karla m.
Needville , TX
This helps really good if you have curly hair I recommend it and I use it about 3 times a week and my hair is pretty thin and not super curly but curly
Morgan T.
DeLand , FL
Smells incredible but my hair needs to be wet to absorb it properly. Leaves a residue if I add too much. Used sparingly on the ends of hair seems best.
V E.
usa
I do not have curly hair (I have wavy hair) but used this product anyway. This gave my hair a nice shiny look and helped remove some of the dryness.
krystal ☺.
Does this actually leave hair soft?
Ellen H.
Champaign, IL
Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine Leave-in conditioner? I've been using the latter for years to my dry, curly, frizz-prone hair, but am interested in this new product specifically for curly hair. Thoughts??
Kyla R.
Perris, CA
Is this a heavy curl moisturizer? I need something that is heavy enough to weight some of my curls down but a lot of Garnier products aren't heavy enough.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Is this any different from the garnier leave in conditioner that comes in the green bottle that is shaped exactly like this one?
Jasmine J.
I feel like I'm using this product wrong. It doesn't seem to be as effective as Garnier's leave-in conditioner. Any insight?