BY GARNIER #4 in Hair Cream

Leave-in conditioning cream for 3 day moisture*

Rich, quenching Fructis Curl Nourish butter cream leave-in cream, with Coconut, Jojoba & Macadamia Oils, replenishes for long lasting moisture. Hair is stronger, curls more defined, shinier & softer.

With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1041717 Fs2 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum/fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Benzyl Cinnamate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Coumarin, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/jojoba Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/coconut Oil, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.i.l.# D192337/1 U.s. Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Curl Nourish shampoo and conditioner, apply a quarter-sized portion to damp or dry hair. Distribute throughout hair. Do not rinse.

• Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine L...5 Answers
  • I've looked everywhere for this product in England and I ...1 Answers
  • My hair is curly when I get out of the shower, but my cur...2 Answers
Elisha J.
 Smells like heaven in a bottle! Free of sulfate so it works great on my natural hair. Great drugstore leave in and alternative to the more high end brands. Does a good job keeping my 3b curls  moisturized and bouncy. A little goes a long way, don't use to much or it can weight your hair down.
Cora L.
Montoursville, PA
Love this product, it did wounder for me! My waves are coming to life more then they ever have! I'm now able to just leave it air dry with this product and this alone and I don't look ridiculous! Haha
Melissa E.
I use this everyday as a curl cream, it can be a lifesaver! The only problem is it builds up really quickly so you have to wash your hair really well after using it or you may find yourself with buildup and flakes the next day.
Ashley C.
Lawrence, MA
My daughter has super curly hair that can be hard to brush after the shower or whenever. This cream helps with her curls and helps comb through her super thick hair. Makes her curls look great!!! And it smells good too! Good product to have and will buy again.
Claire C.
Savannah, GA
Amazing!!! I have thin curly hair and it does not weigh my hair down at all. This prevents frizz and makes my curls look amazing. Absolutely buy this if you have curly hair!
Maria A.
Lake Monticello
Favorite go to stuff . Leaves my hair soft and detangles my hair.. I put enough on my ends and it goes through nicely. It's not too heavy for my hair. It doesn't control frizz. I have curly thick hair. I would recommend this to anyone. It smells great too.
Jordan P.
Sherrill, NY
This works great! It does get heavy if you don't use the right amount, but it is great for dry hair or just an extra pump for soothing purposes. It's average priced and I get it at my local stores. I would buy it again because it works for my hair well!
Anna L.
Windsor, CT
Smells soo amazing. And it's really thick so u don't need to use a lot to make you hair get soft. I love /hate how it smells.it has a really strong scent is all.
Kendra G.
Donna, TX
Best Product For Frizzy Hair!!!

I have always had very frizzy curly hair and my hair stylist recommended this product for me. Since I started using it my hair feels softer and has less tangles. I recommend this product to anyone with curly hair.
Katherine C.
Houston
Love this with the LOC method it makes my curls snell good and look even better. I would recommend this to every curl girl who is in need of a new cream. This is the one for you.
krystal ☺.
Does this actually leave hair soft?
Ellen H.
Champaign, IL
Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine Leave-in conditioner? I've been using the latter for years to my dry, curly, frizz-prone hair, but am interested in this new product specifically for curly hair. Thoughts??
Kyla R.
Perris, CA
Is this a heavy curl moisturizer? I need something that is heavy enough to weight some of my curls down but a lot of Garnier products aren't heavy enough.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Is this any different from the garnier leave in conditioner that comes in the green bottle that is shaped exactly like this one?
Jasmine J.
I feel like I'm using this product wrong. It doesn't seem to be as effective as Garnier's leave-in conditioner. Any insight?