BY GARNIER #7 in Hair Cream

Leave-in conditioning cream for 3 day moisture*

Rich, quenching Fructis Curl Nourish butter cream leave-in cream, with Coconut, Jojoba & Macadamia Oils, replenishes for long lasting moisture. Hair is stronger, curls more defined, shinier & softer.

With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1041717 Fs2 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum/fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Benzyl Cinnamate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Coumarin, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/jojoba Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/coconut Oil, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.i.l.# D192337/1 U.s. Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Curl Nourish shampoo and conditioner, apply a quarter-sized portion to damp or dry hair. Distribute throughout hair. Do not rinse.

• Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine L...5 Answers
  • I've looked everywhere for this product in England and I ...1 Answers
  • My hair is curly when I get out of the shower, but my cur...2 Answers
Cora L.
Montoursville, PA
Love this product, it did wounder for me! My waves are coming to life more then they ever have! I'm now able to just leave it air dry with this product and this alone and I don't look ridiculous! Haha
Melissa E.
I use this everyday as a curl cream, it can be a lifesaver! The only problem is it builds up really quickly so you have to wash your hair really well after using it or you may find yourself with buildup and flakes the next day.
Claire C.
Savannah, GA
Amazing!!! I have thin curly hair and it does not weigh my hair down at all. This prevents frizz and makes my curls look amazing. Absolutely buy this if you have curly hair!
Anna L.
Windsor, CT
Smells soo amazing. And it's really thick so u don't need to use a lot to make you hair get soft. I love /hate how it smells.it has a really strong scent is all.
Kendra G.
Donna, TX
Best Product For Frizzy Hair!!!

I have always had very frizzy curly hair and my hair stylist recommended this product for me. Since I started using it my hair feels softer and has less tangles. I recommend this product to anyone with curly hair.
Chey R.
Harrisburg
So far I'm loving this leave in! Unfortunately my 3b/3c hair is too thick to use this product by itself, but I'm okay with pairing it with another item. It smells amazing and makes my curls look amazing!
Stivaly P.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Love the smell and the feel. Leaves my hair soft and manageable when I use it. Pretty cheap and easy to use. My hair is color and it absorbs pretty well. Does the job.
Harima R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Garnier Triple Nutrition Curl Nourish Leave-in Cream is a good product. It provides good coverage & smells good (but what Garnier product doesn't?!). The only reason I did not give it a full 5 stars is because I feel the Garnier Sleek & Shine leave-in has more control & makes my curls more manageable even though it isn't technically a 'curl product' like the Curl Nourish Leave-In.
michele h.
Tallmadge, OH
I really like Garnier leave in conditioner. It makes my hair really soft because I use it every day I need to buy  this product 3 times a month. The bottle is pretty too. I have used other products and this is the best. I like the price and I am going to stick to this brand.
Amanda V.
Imperial, CA
Very good daily leave in product. This conditions my curls without weighing them down and combats frizz perfectly!!
krystal ☺.
Does this actually leave hair soft?
Ellen H.
Champaign, IL
Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine Leave-in conditioner? I've been using the latter for years to my dry, curly, frizz-prone hair, but am interested in this new product specifically for curly hair. Thoughts??
Kyla R.
Perris, CA
Is this a heavy curl moisturizer? I need something that is heavy enough to weight some of my curls down but a lot of Garnier products aren't heavy enough.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Is this any different from the garnier leave in conditioner that comes in the green bottle that is shaped exactly like this one?
Jasmine J.
I feel like I'm using this product wrong. It doesn't seem to be as effective as Garnier's leave-in conditioner. Any insight?