BY GARNIER #5 in Hair Cream

Leave-in conditioning cream for 3 day moisture*

Rich, quenching Fructis Curl Nourish butter cream leave-in cream, with Coconut, Jojoba & Macadamia Oils, replenishes for long lasting moisture. Hair is stronger, curls more defined, shinier & softer.

With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1041717 Fs2 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum/fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Benzyl Cinnamate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Coumarin, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/jojoba Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/coconut Oil, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.i.l.# D192337/1 U.s. Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Curl Nourish shampoo and conditioner, apply a quarter-sized portion to damp or dry hair. Distribute throughout hair. Do not rinse.

• Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine L...5 Answers
  • I've looked everywhere for this product in England and I ...1 Answers
  • My hair is curly when I get out of the shower, but my cur...2 Answers
Tanya D.
Pflugerville , TX
This stuff is the bees knees if anyone still says this. I'm African American and my hair is natural!!! Smells so good, leaves my hair/curls soft and frilly. Not a lot of residue and you shouldn't put that much product in your hair. I'm glad to have discovered it.
Samantha R.
This stuff is the bomb.com! Super cheap and gives definition and moisture to girls with curls! A little goes a long way, you can apply it both dry or wet. Will give your curls soft definition. Add some oil and your hair will be super soft and bouncy.
Elana K.
I usually use the green sleek and shine one which I really like. This yellow one made my look a bit greasy and dirty and I do not really see any advantage to using this product. It is not a shine product, or frizz control. I have long, fine cork-screw curly hair but I do not think it is the right product for my hair.

The scent is okay, but it is a bit too strong. I like the sleek and shine product better.
Angela J.
Newark, NJ
This is honestly the best stuff to use if your have heat damaged hair and want to bring your curls back to life. I have extremely curly hair which is also heat damaged and is often dry. I put this in my hair along with the Cantu Leave In-Conditioner and my hair has never been as moisturized and soft as its been until I started using it.
Giordan W.
Gowen, MI
I just recently picked this up 3 days ago used it for all 3 days and gave me the most amazing result for my thick and course curly hair, which doesn't like to curl all that much on the top layer of my hair and this product really made it curly throughout my head, It smells so amazing too. I've gotten so many compliments on what i use and i Highly recommended this to the people whom asked
Heidi S.
Raleigh, NC
I don't find this as nourishing as it could/should be it comes with a lot of product which is nice but overall I will most likely not be buying this product again. The residue is some what greasy as well. I am disappointed in this products overall lack of what I need for my hair
Samantha M.
Gambier, OH
As a bi-racial girl, I have had a long struggle finding good hair products that don't weigh my hair down but keep it nice and soft. I use this almost everyday because of how amazing it is! it has a light scent, and doesn't leave white marks in my hair or make it feel greasy!
Jami M.
So I recently bought this product not really expecting much I just liked the scent and had already spent too much on trying high end products that did not work for me so for the price I figured why not try it. I absolutely love this now, it was just what I was looking for.
Abigail O.
Really enjoyed this leave in! I have extremely thick and heavy 2B hair. If a product is too heavy, my hair will have zero definition. If a product is too light, my curly frizz will win the battle. The butter cream worked great in my hair however my daughters 3B-3C curls simply did not work well with it. Better for someone with waves than curls.
Bella P.
Okay product. Leaves hair feeling greasy and hard. Would not recommend for natural hair wearers. Drys hair and creates tons of frizz. DOESN'T GIVE HAVE MOISTURE.
krystal ☺.
Does this actually leave hair soft?
Ellen H.
Champaign, IL
Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine Leave-in conditioner? I've been using the latter for years to my dry, curly, frizz-prone hair, but am interested in this new product specifically for curly hair. Thoughts??
Kyla R.
Perris, CA
Is this a heavy curl moisturizer? I need something that is heavy enough to weight some of my curls down but a lot of Garnier products aren't heavy enough.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Is this any different from the garnier leave in conditioner that comes in the green bottle that is shaped exactly like this one?
Jasmine J.
I feel like I'm using this product wrong. It doesn't seem to be as effective as Garnier's leave-in conditioner. Any insight?

back