BY GARNIER #7 in Hair Cream

Leave-in conditioning cream for 3 day moisture*

Rich, quenching Fructis Curl Nourish butter cream leave-in cream, with Coconut, Jojoba & Macadamia Oils, replenishes for long lasting moisture. Hair is stronger, curls more defined, shinier & softer.

With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1041717 Fs2 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum/fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Benzyl Cinnamate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Coumarin, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/jojoba Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/coconut Oil, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.i.l.# D192337/1 U.s. Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Curl Nourish shampoo and conditioner, apply a quarter-sized portion to damp or dry hair. Distribute throughout hair. Do not rinse.

• Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine L...5 Answers
  • I've looked everywhere for this product in England and I ...1 Answers
  • My hair is curly when I get out of the shower, but my cur...2 Answers
Giordan W.
Gowen, MI
I just recently picked this up 3 days ago used it for all 3 days and gave me the most amazing result for my thick and course curly hair, which doesn't like to curl all that much on the top layer of my hair and this product really made it curly throughout my head, It smells so amazing too. I've gotten so many compliments on what i use and i Highly recommended this to the people whom asked
Heidi S.
Raleigh, NC
I don't find this as nourishing as it could/should be it comes with a lot of product which is nice but overall I will most likely not be buying this product again. The residue is some what greasy as well. I am disappointed in this products overall lack of what I need for my hair
Samantha M.
Gambier, OH
As a bi-racial girl, I have had a long struggle finding good hair products that don't weigh my hair down but keep it nice and soft. I use this almost everyday because of how amazing it is! it has a light scent, and doesn't leave white marks in my hair or make it feel greasy!
Jami M.
So I recently bought this product not really expecting much I just liked the scent and had already spent too much on trying high end products that did not work for me so for the price I figured why not try it. I absolutely love this now, it was just what I was looking for.
Abigail O.
Really enjoyed this leave in! I have extremely thick and heavy 2B hair. If a product is too heavy, my hair will have zero definition. If a product is too light, my curly frizz will win the battle. The butter cream worked great in my hair however my daughters 3B-3C curls simply did not work well with it. Better for someone with waves than curls.
Bella P.
Okay product. Leaves hair feeling greasy and hard. Would not recommend for natural hair wearers. Drys hair and creates tons of frizz. DOESN'T GIVE HAVE MOISTURE.
Mary A.
Its a great leave in for curly, damaged hair. I love it. I have curly, bleached hair and i have some heat damage. I love this. I use this and scrunch it in my hair and when my hair drys i have beautiful curls. Doesn't have a strong smell and i will repurchase. Highly recommend.
Aida G.
I love this product it really gives my curls great texture. The scent is also really nice. I use this product everyday. I have very frizzy uncontrollable hair and this product helps me keep it smooth. I would definitely but this again because it really does give great results
Rachel C.
Westhampton, NY
I am in love with the product. I am always on the lookout for easy products I can just scrunch into my curly hair and leave to let air-dry. When I do that with the product, the result is perfect curls! It smells nice and doesn't weigh down my hair or leave it greasy. All-around a great product for curly haired girls!
Penelope B.
I tried this product once and fell in love with it. It is so moisturizing and has so much slip which is great for your curls. It keeps them hydrated and defined. I'm just sad I haven't been able to find it again at my local drugstore!
krystal ☺.
Does this actually leave hair soft?
Ellen H.
Champaign, IL
Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine Leave-in conditioner? I've been using the latter for years to my dry, curly, frizz-prone hair, but am interested in this new product specifically for curly hair. Thoughts??
Kyla R.
Perris, CA
Is this a heavy curl moisturizer? I need something that is heavy enough to weight some of my curls down but a lot of Garnier products aren't heavy enough.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Is this any different from the garnier leave in conditioner that comes in the green bottle that is shaped exactly like this one?
Jasmine J.
I feel like I'm using this product wrong. It doesn't seem to be as effective as Garnier's leave-in conditioner. Any insight?