BY GARNIER #7 in Hair Cream

Leave-in conditioning cream for 3 day moisture*

Rich, quenching Fructis Curl Nourish butter cream leave-in cream, with Coconut, Jojoba & Macadamia Oils, replenishes for long lasting moisture. Hair is stronger, curls more defined, shinier & softer.

With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1041717 Fs2 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum/fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Benzyl Cinnamate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Coumarin, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/jojoba Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/coconut Oil, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.i.l.# D192337/1 U.s. Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Curl Nourish shampoo and conditioner, apply a quarter-sized portion to damp or dry hair. Distribute throughout hair. Do not rinse.

• Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine L...5 Answers
  • I've looked everywhere for this product in England and I ...1 Answers
  • My hair is curly when I get out of the shower, but my cur...2 Answers
Mariana C.
Beeville, TX
I was happy to see this curl line at my local store. I have been using it the past few days. My hair looks fuller, but I have to reapply throughout the day when my hair stars to feel dry. I seal it with an oil after applying it, but I still have the same problem. It's a great affordable leave-in, but I will probably back to a higher end moisturizer when this bottle is empty.
Kimi v.
Ivejuat bought this and I really like it. It's for a great cheap price and I feel like it gets the job done as any high-end brand. It really make my curls come more alive
Jennifer C.
I LOVE THIS STUFF SOOO MUCH! Wish I would have found this sooner. My curls drink this up. So moisturizing for a leave in. What I can't get over is how much it defines my curls. I can literally run this through wet hair, let it air dry, and get defined bouncy curls. So easy. Love this so much its not even funny. Bonus: It's less than $5!!!!!!
Kiren Z.
orlando
This is amazing. I have wavy hair but this makes my hair feel curly. Which I love. It's easy to use and the packaging is nice. It makes my hair super easy to work with.
Tanya D.
Pflugerville , TX
This stuff is the bees knees if anyone still says this. I'm African American and my hair is natural!!! Smells so good, leaves my hair/curls soft and frilly. Not a lot of residue and you shouldn't put that much product in your hair. I'm glad to have discovered it.
I use this cream in my hair and it helps keep the curls I have or it helps boost the curl. My hair frizzes out a lot and this helps the curls stay in place and helps with volume control
Samantha R.
This stuff is the bomb.com! Super cheap and gives definition and moisture to girls with curls! A little goes a long way, you can apply it both dry or wet. Will give your curls soft definition. Add some oil and your hair will be super soft and bouncy.
Elana K.
I usually use the green sleek and shine one which I really like. This yellow one made my look a bit greasy and dirty and I do not really see any advantage to using this product. It is not a shine product, or frizz control. I have long, fine cork-screw curly hair but I do not think it is the right product for my hair.

The scent is okay, but it is a bit too strong. I like the sleek and shine product better.
Angela J.
Newark, NJ
This is honestly the best stuff to use if your have heat damaged hair and want to bring your curls back to life. I have extremely curly hair which is also heat damaged and is often dry. I put this in my hair along with the Cantu Leave In-Conditioner and my hair has never been as moisturized and soft as its been until I started using it.
Giordan W.
Gowen, MI
I just recently picked this up 3 days ago used it for all 3 days and gave me the most amazing result for my thick and course curly hair, which doesn't like to curl all that much on the top layer of my hair and this product really made it curly throughout my head, It smells so amazing too. I've gotten so many compliments on what i use and i Highly recommended this to the people whom asked
krystal ☺.
Does this actually leave hair soft?
Ellen H.
Champaign, IL
Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine Leave-in conditioner? I've been using the latter for years to my dry, curly, frizz-prone hair, but am interested in this new product specifically for curly hair. Thoughts??
Kyla R.
Perris, CA
Is this a heavy curl moisturizer? I need something that is heavy enough to weight some of my curls down but a lot of Garnier products aren't heavy enough.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Is this any different from the garnier leave in conditioner that comes in the green bottle that is shaped exactly like this one?
Jasmine J.
I feel like I'm using this product wrong. It doesn't seem to be as effective as Garnier's leave-in conditioner. Any insight?