BY GARNIER #7 in Hair Cream

Leave-in conditioning cream for 3 day moisture*

Rich, quenching Fructis Curl Nourish butter cream leave-in cream, with Coconut, Jojoba & Macadamia Oils, replenishes for long lasting moisture. Hair is stronger, curls more defined, shinier & softer.

With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1041717 Fs2 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum/fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Benzyl Cinnamate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Coumarin, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/jojoba Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/coconut Oil, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.i.l.# D192337/1 U.s. Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Curl Nourish shampoo and conditioner, apply a quarter-sized portion to damp or dry hair. Distribute throughout hair. Do not rinse.

• Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine L...5 Answers
  • I've looked everywhere for this product in England and I ...1 Answers
  • My hair is curly when I get out of the shower, but my cur...2 Answers
Olga R.
This stuff is amazing ! I have thick semi curly hair that needs a whole lot of product to tame it and this stuff worked great I had tried the sleek and shine one a couple of times and it did ok but this stuff worked way better! Tamed my hair great a little goes a long way and it smells really good! Deff recommend it !
Eliany P.
Naples, FL
This product is simply AMAZING! My hair is naturally curly and very frizzy. I use it after washing my hair and spread it through my hair. It is a leave-in product so no need to rinse afterwards! It gets rid of the frizz in my hair completely while still leaving it soft and not hard and brittle like other products. My hair is also damaged and it helps a lot in making it look healthy and shiny. It smells amazing and it moisturizes your hair a great amount. I can leave my hair natural without adding any heat thanks to this product, especially in the summer.
J G.
Mother Nature in this area is WILD last week it was a low of 35 degrees and snow flurries. I saw this product among other Garnier hair products that were on sale. I thought it odd that this product wasn't included in the sale all the more reason I HAD to try it lol. It's great it didn't leave my hair greasy, smelly or stick icky. When put on wet hair it drys without leaving white flakes or stiffness. I'm in LOVE with Garnier butter cream.
Rebecca F.
Toledo, OH
Huele bien y mantiene mi peinado, pero hace que se me caiga más el cabello. Buen precio. El olor me gusta, la textura también es buena pues no se siente pegajoso.
Ashley B.
Sayville, NY
I was so excited to try something new from garnier fructis because I'm a huge fan of their products. I normally use their sleek and shine leave in on my curly hair. So when they came out with a curly one I was so excited. This product was great at first but I did notice my hair getting more greasy overtime. It's great for styling curly hair for the day but i would not recommend just for everyday use.
Kess S.
Davie, FL
I'm really disappointed I don't know if I had think or thick hair. But it tends to go flat I have naturally wavy hair so I was hopping that Thai cream will bring the waves out more and most write my hair! It didn't at all it just sucked it made my hair have this weird sticky texture, have bad tangles I wouldn't normally get and made my hair lay flat I regret buying this but I guess I'm going to keep using it until I finish the bottle I'm
Not about waste the money I spent on it
Alyssa M.
Really good leave in helps clump your curls together plus shine through. Smells the best I love that they have different scents in their collection. Also it's cheap and can get it anywhere from cvs or Walmart
Tyler W.
I like to keep my hair at it's boldest stage keeping good color means allot to me when I go out I want my hair to look just as good as my out fit or my makeup and you guys do that for me
Paige M.
I really love this for my thick long curly hair. It is amazing. After a shower, I dry my hair a little bit and then apply some to all of my hair. I let my hair air dry and when it dry I run my fingers through it to separate the curls to look how I want them.....loose curls or tight curls. It's all I use.
eleanor p.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is a lovely, basic leave in conditioner for girls with dry or dull hair. It doesn't produce super dramatic results, but it does leave my hair softer and noticeably more smooth and moisturized looking. My hair is bleached, so I like very heavy-duty conditioning products, and though this is not really one of those, it is a nice basic product that I think could work for most people.
krystal ☺.
Does this actually leave hair soft?
Ellen H.
Champaign, IL
Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine Leave-in conditioner? I've been using the latter for years to my dry, curly, frizz-prone hair, but am interested in this new product specifically for curly hair. Thoughts??
Kyla R.
Perris, CA
Is this a heavy curl moisturizer? I need something that is heavy enough to weight some of my curls down but a lot of Garnier products aren't heavy enough.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Is this any different from the garnier leave in conditioner that comes in the green bottle that is shaped exactly like this one?
Jasmine J.
I feel like I'm using this product wrong. It doesn't seem to be as effective as Garnier's leave-in conditioner. Any insight?