BY GARNIER #5 in Hair Cream

Leave-in conditioning cream for 3 day moisture*

Rich, quenching Fructis Curl Nourish butter cream leave-in cream, with Coconut, Jojoba & Macadamia Oils, replenishes for long lasting moisture. Hair is stronger, curls more defined, shinier & softer.

With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1041717 Fs2 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum/fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Benzyl Cinnamate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Coumarin, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/jojoba Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/coconut Oil, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.i.l.# D192337/1 U.s. Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Curl Nourish shampoo and conditioner, apply a quarter-sized portion to damp or dry hair. Distribute throughout hair. Do not rinse.

• Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine L...5 Answers
  • I've looked everywhere for this product in England and I ...1 Answers
  • My hair is curly when I get out of the shower, but my cur...2 Answers
Brandy W.
I love this product and it a great product for curly hair. It's super affordable but works great for all hair types. Only con is there isn't enough product but then again I have curly hair. Great for wash and gos
Jasmon K.
Irving, TX
Big fan of this curl cream leave in treatment. It nourishes my curls and doesn't weigh my hair down like most products. I have some weird hair and I'm glad I found something that works for me.
Mandy M.
Tomball, TX
I use this after my shower on the end of my hair. It looks and smells great! I don't recommend putting it on your scalp or your hair may look greasy but that is just my experience.
Luz M.
Being a college student who has to work on a budget, this product is amazing for my hair! Recently going natural, it definitely helps a lot with making sure my hair is moisturized and keeps my curls longer.
Kelly B.
I have been using this product for years. I have very thick, long, colored hair and r provides great moisture and acts as a detangler for a great price. Great scent, I will continue to buy this product.
Ariana H.
Bronx, NY
THIS! I cried when Garnier discontinued their Curl & Shine Leave In Conditioner several years ago. I could just use that product and my curls were glossy, coily, bouncy and would stay frizz free for days. I haven't found anything that matches that. So now this is on the market. And I can't say it's exactly the same as the old C&S leave in, but it comes pretty darn close. I still need to use a product with hold on top but my curls have that great definition that I haven't seen in quite some time. Love it!
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Garnier fructis hair products are great!! From there shampoos and conditioners and there haircare products work very well. I like this leave in cream. It brings my curls out more
Shara S.
Overland Park, KS
OMG I love the smell of this product. I have type 3c/4a hair and its working well for me. This is the first time I've actually brought this product and used it and I love it 😍
Crystal N.
I love this stuff! Out the shower and it goes in my hair lol leaves my hair soft and my curls begin to pop out. Great scent too! Lightweight and does not leave hair greasy.
Rilee E.
Blythedale, MO
Adore this sooo much! My wavy hair gets soo frizzy & loose the wave! This left me so hydrated & loose curls! My hair has never been so pretty! 1st & not the last time buying!
krystal ☺.
Does this actually leave hair soft?
Ellen H.
Champaign, IL
Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine Leave-in conditioner? I've been using the latter for years to my dry, curly, frizz-prone hair, but am interested in this new product specifically for curly hair. Thoughts??
Kyla R.
Perris, CA
Is this a heavy curl moisturizer? I need something that is heavy enough to weight some of my curls down but a lot of Garnier products aren't heavy enough.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Is this any different from the garnier leave in conditioner that comes in the green bottle that is shaped exactly like this one?
Jasmine J.
I feel like I'm using this product wrong. It doesn't seem to be as effective as Garnier's leave-in conditioner. Any insight?

back