BY GARNIER #7 in Hair Cream

Leave-in conditioning cream for 3 day moisture*

Rich, quenching Fructis Curl Nourish butter cream leave-in cream, with Coconut, Jojoba & Macadamia Oils, replenishes for long lasting moisture. Hair is stronger, curls more defined, shinier & softer.

With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1041717 Fs2 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum/fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Benzyl Cinnamate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Coumarin, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/jojoba Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/coconut Oil, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.i.l.# D192337/1 U.s. Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Curl Nourish shampoo and conditioner, apply a quarter-sized portion to damp or dry hair. Distribute throughout hair. Do not rinse.

• Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine L...5 Answers
  • I've looked everywhere for this product in England and I ...1 Answers
  • My hair is curly when I get out of the shower, but my cur...2 Answers
Jaeda A.
Brooklyn, NY
Its fine, its a fine product, moisturizes your hair very well, i would definitely prefer the grewn bottle like this, smells so good and when my curls were dead it basically brought them back to life Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream
Jocelyn V.
By the results on my sister I have to say that with this product on her hair it was looking so curly and full of life usually it's pretty dull and boring but with this she stood out and I definitely recommend buying it!
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product I recommend to every body it's nice packaging good value price is my firs time to i compare like dove it's effective I like it I recommend to every body it's nice packaging my hair color its black colors am satisfied with this
Ashley C.
Lawrence, MA
My daughter has super curly hair that can be hard to brush after the shower or whenever. This cream helps with her curls and helps comb through her super thick hair. Makes her curls look great!!! And it smells good too! Good product to have and will buy again.
Karla R.
Compton, CA
Love this product it doesn't bring down my hair. It lets my hair have its natural wavy form and gives it volume. It also gives me an anti frizz look and keeps my hair together through out the day. I love the smell of it.
Taylor R.
Wayne , MI
I didn’t see a difference in my curls until I used this product on soaking wet curls. It’s really hydrating and gives my hair a lot of slip to detangle with. It’s also a good base to mix other products with which is also a bonus. Definitely would buy another!
Paola G.
I LOVE how this smells and how it leaves my hair feeling soft and pretty all day. I have only bought once and it has lasted almost a year. I will definitely be buying again. It has a good price, I got mine from Walgreens.
Madisyn W.
Metuchen, NJ
The cream really keeps my frizzy, curly hair under control. The smell is nice and the product continues to work until my next shower. The only problem that I have is that it can make your hair look extremely greasy.
Brandy W.
I love this product and it a great product for curly hair. It's super affordable but works great for all hair types. Only con is there isn't enough product but then again I have curly hair. Great for wash and gos
Marisa H.
When i wear my hear curly this is my GO-TO!! It leaves my hair feeling AMAAAAZING!!! And my curls are well nourished. Its affordable i bought it for $4 and its super dffective. I would definitely recommend.
krystal ☺.
Does this actually leave hair soft?
Ellen H.
Champaign, IL
Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine Leave-in conditioner? I've been using the latter for years to my dry, curly, frizz-prone hair, but am interested in this new product specifically for curly hair. Thoughts??
Kyla R.
Perris, CA
Is this a heavy curl moisturizer? I need something that is heavy enough to weight some of my curls down but a lot of Garnier products aren't heavy enough.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Is this any different from the garnier leave in conditioner that comes in the green bottle that is shaped exactly like this one?
Jasmine J.
I feel like I'm using this product wrong. It doesn't seem to be as effective as Garnier's leave-in conditioner. Any insight?