BY GARNIER #5 in Hair Cream

Leave-in conditioning cream for 3 day moisture*

Rich, quenching Fructis Curl Nourish butter cream leave-in cream, with Coconut, Jojoba & Macadamia Oils, replenishes for long lasting moisture. Hair is stronger, curls more defined, shinier & softer.

With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1041717 Fs2 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum/fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Benzyl Cinnamate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Coumarin, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/jojoba Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/coconut Oil, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.i.l.# D192337/1 U.s. Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Curl Nourish shampoo and conditioner, apply a quarter-sized portion to damp or dry hair. Distribute throughout hair. Do not rinse.

• Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine L...5 Answers
  • I've looked everywhere for this product in England and I ...1 Answers
  • My hair is curly when I get out of the shower, but my cur...2 Answers
Lindsey B.
Idaho falls, ID
I used this product a few times and it's mostly just been sitting on my shelf since then. It left my hair feeling a little too greasy and I typically have pretty dry hair that doesn't get greasy. I recommend trying it first at night before bed so you can figure out how much to use for your hair.
Brianna S.
South Gate, CA
So I have recently started using this product and I think I am falling in love with it. It is light on my hair and feels amazing. I like to put this on after I shower and let my hair air-dry. By the time it is dry, my natural curls, which are usually frizzy, are really nice! Definitely worth it
Destiny M.
I really enjoyed the product! You get a lot for your money, a little bit does go a long way. With this product I do recommend using a quarter sized amount for half of your hair. I enjoyed it a lot, but it's not my go to product just because it has a lot of different sulfate in the product. But if your on a budget this is amazing drug store product.
Elena P.
Murrieta, CA
This stuff smells awesome ! Along with all garnier products ha! I apply this to mid section of my hair , down. I have lower back length hair and I don't need to use and extreme amount , 2 or 3 pumps usually handles it's well.. I notice my ends and nourished and soft after applying. And it smells great !
Crowned G.
This cream is moisturizing but my hair gets dry after a couple of hours. Although it is cheap, it does contain some non-CG ingredients like Sillicone so just be aware of that if you have curls, waves, or kinky hair. Besides that, it's a decent product and it smells amazing but it can be too strong for people who are sensitive to scents. 4/5 🌟.
Kelsey L.
Smells amazing at has a coconut smell I always put it on after my shower and let my hair dry and then I apply this and it keeps My Curls nice and moist and my hair is really good and fresh all day it's one of my new go-to products that keep your buying it because it's that amazing an awesome my hair has never been the same sense
Shandale W.
Spartanburg
This is one of my very favorite products!! It's great for daily use and touch up. It makes my hair so soft and shiny, by controlling frizz. I usually buy it at Walmart, but I've seen it many other places such as target! A must have for naturally curly hair!
Loren C.
Fort Campbell
Es lo que uso para mis rizos, me hidrata el pelo y no es caro lo puedes comprar en Walgreens, CVS, Publix, mi color de pelo es miel y me queda expectacular y es muy efectivo y lo compro cada vez que se me acaba
Amber E.
Germantown, MD
I love this product. I have wavy hair and this helps to really bring out my curls and give them more definition. It smells great and also helps to reduce frizz. I wish that it came in a pump or something else because excess product tends to build up and harden near the top.
Gladis 1778 T.
Me gusta!, lo utilizo muy seguido despues del bano, para estilizar mi cabello y dejarlo secar libremente, me marca bieen lo rizos y me dura todo el dia , el empaque me cuesta un poco ya cuando esta por terminarse, es un poco duro para aplanarlo, si sim lo recomiendo
krystal ☺.
Does this actually leave hair soft?
Ellen H.
Champaign, IL
Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine Leave-in conditioner? I've been using the latter for years to my dry, curly, frizz-prone hair, but am interested in this new product specifically for curly hair. Thoughts??
Kyla R.
Perris, CA
Is this a heavy curl moisturizer? I need something that is heavy enough to weight some of my curls down but a lot of Garnier products aren't heavy enough.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Is this any different from the garnier leave in conditioner that comes in the green bottle that is shaped exactly like this one?
Haley n.
Topeka
How do they send things to me like how do I get them to send things to me

Walmart