Kyla R.
Perris, CA

Is this a heavy curl moisturizer? I need something that is heavy enough to weight some of my curls down but a lot of Garnier products aren't heavy enough.

Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Wyanet, IL
1 year, 8 months ago
I don't think it's very heavy. But, garnier makes a curl stretch loosening cream that might work for that.
Paige M.
Paige M.
2 years, 3 months ago
I feel like this is heavy as long as you apply enough of it.....what I love about it is that it weighs down my hair....so when it is completely dry I can separate my curls how I want them.....I'm even able to get loose curls, and my hair had tight curls and this is all I use.
Renata S.
Renata S.
Henderson, NV
2 years, 4 months ago
I have an afro hair and I need to have a good and heavy cream to put everything in the right place! I love this leave-in in my hair!
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
2 years, 4 months ago
I tried this product and I personally did like it on my curly hair but I would say that it isn't that much of a heavy product.