BY GARNIER #5 in Hair Cream

Leave-in conditioning cream for 3 day moisture*

Rich, quenching Fructis Curl Nourish butter cream leave-in cream, with Coconut, Jojoba & Macadamia Oils, replenishes for long lasting moisture. Hair is stronger, curls more defined, shinier & softer.

With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1041717 Fs2 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum/fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Benzyl Cinnamate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Coumarin, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/jojoba Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/coconut Oil, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.i.l.# D192337/1 U.s. Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Curl Nourish shampoo and conditioner, apply a quarter-sized portion to damp or dry hair. Distribute throughout hair. Do not rinse.

• Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine L...5 Answers
  • I've looked everywhere for this product in England and I ...1 Answers
  • My hair is curly when I get out of the shower, but my cur...2 Answers
Sarah S.
My hair wasn't dry, but it had a huge problem with frizz when I started using this product. This has really helped my curls hold moisture even better than ever before. You can honestly see the difference this product made in hydration and curl definition. As for the frizz, it did help quite a bit! It's not a magic product that will solve all your hair problems, but it's an excellent product to add to your haircare armory. The smell is light but wonderful! This is one of those holy-grail products that's much better than most of its expensive counterparts. If you're thinking about trying it, do it!
Felisha J.
Bronx, NY
This is my go to styling cream. I’ve repurchased this many many times. It’s a really nice product for applying when doing a hairstyle or just a ponytail or bun. I would totally buy it again I’ve done it many times. The scent is to die for really nice. If I were to wash my hair I’ll apply some on my damp hair and will leave it like that and once my hair dries it maintains its style and will not get frizzy at all. The price point is awesome it’s so affordable and it’s totally worth it.
Brittney G.
Bronx, NY
So again this is my LOVE LOVE LOVE product!!! When I can’t live without this I can’t live with out.. this helps define my curls, smells amazing and I use this every time I want my curls to bounce and this product is one product you will always find in my travel bag because I have to. I feel if you want your curls to bounce and have to feel weighed on or a million products in your hair then give this one a try
Mary T.
I...love this product! Nourishing butter cream first of all it smells delish! This is a leave in conditioner. I use this after wash and regular conditioner in shower. It is very think and a little goes along way. It is PARABEN FREE♡ It states it has active fruit protein (citrus protein) with ingredients listing lemon protein. It also had vitamin B3 & B6. It also includes coconut, jojoba and macadamia oils. This works well for very curly hair. The bottle contains 10.2 or 300 ml of amazing product. Product has use by 12 months on bottle. I also use this on the weekends with coconut oil, avacado oil and Moroccan oil as a treatment. You can also put this in a bottle with a spray nozzle and some water and spritz it in your hair to distribute evenly. I always recommend this product to someone looking for an affordable leave in conditioner to help manage curly hair. It can be found almost anywhere and of course works well with other fructis products
Sydnee G.
I absolutely love this. The ingredients are curly hair-safe, no silicones and no sulfates 👍🏼 ! The first time I used this, I used it after washing my hair and getting out of the shower at night. I woke up and could not believe how soft my hair was. It was so so smooth. It really does a fantastic job adding moisture to the hair. I have never used it as a styling product alone, but I will sometimes run it through my hair after whatever other product I’ve decided to use for the day and then I’ll diffuse my hair. It does a nice job of keeping moisture locked in for soft and smooth hair. Of course it doesn’t make my hair 100% frizz-free, but for the price and for the improvement I saw in my hair, even after sleeping on it, I was pretty happy. It comes in a bottle that you pull the cap loose and squeeze however much you want into your hand. It’s easy to carry, store, and use. Definitely a good product
Brianna R.
Hawthorne, CA
I use a leave in conditioner for my hair. I apply it to my wet hair after I come out of the shower and brush my hair. My hair is extremely long and tends to get frizzy, but this cream helps to tame my hair. It also defines my curls and leaves my hair feeling really soft. The cream also has a natural scent that is pretty soothing.
Lorraine L.
Brooklyn, NY
I was recommended this product and I really like it. My hair is really think and curly/coily. Its a great leave it to use as a base for a braid out or twist out. It also smells really good and leaves my hair moisturized. I would really recommend this product to you.
Khadijah M.
Knoxville, TN
This cream leaves my curls very moisturized, shiny, and bouncy. I use it in and out of the shower to restore moisture or refresh my curls. It’s only about 4-5 at target and i buy at least 2 at a time cause i use it so often. I definitely would recommend for 3b/3c hair !
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
This is my every day curl cream. It is very moisturizing, smells amazing, and is easy to find and affordable. I personally can not use the curly girl method, and this works well for me, paired with some gel on my ends. I have bouncy, healthy curls as a result!
jasmin v.
If you want to achieve a natural curly hair look that is soft to the touch and flexible then this is the hair cream for you. Just be careful not to run your hands through your hair too much because it will start to get puffy after a while. I like this cream because it smells phenomenal but can't give it 5 stars for the simple fact that it wears out too quickly after it is applied. I'll wash my hair and distribute this cream throughout my hair and it'll look good for a couple of hours after it dries but if you decide to put your hair up and then let it loose again it definitely won't look the same.
krystal ☺.
Does this actually leave hair soft?
Ellen H.
Champaign, IL
Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine Leave-in conditioner? I've been using the latter for years to my dry, curly, frizz-prone hair, but am interested in this new product specifically for curly hair. Thoughts??
Kyla R.
Perris, CA
Is this a heavy curl moisturizer? I need something that is heavy enough to weight some of my curls down but a lot of Garnier products aren't heavy enough.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Is this any different from the garnier leave in conditioner that comes in the green bottle that is shaped exactly like this one?
Haley n.
Topeka
How do they send things to me like how do I get them to send things to me

Walmart