BY GARNIER #4 in Hair Cream

Leave-in conditioning cream for 3 day moisture*

Rich, quenching Fructis Curl Nourish butter cream leave-in cream, with Coconut, Jojoba & Macadamia Oils, replenishes for long lasting moisture. Hair is stronger, curls more defined, shinier & softer.

With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1041717 Fs2 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum/fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Benzyl Cinnamate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Coumarin, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/jojoba Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/coconut Oil, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.i.l.# D192337/1 U.s. Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Curl Nourish shampoo and conditioner, apply a quarter-sized portion to damp or dry hair. Distribute throughout hair. Do not rinse.

• Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine L...5 Answers
  • I've looked everywhere for this product in England and I ...1 Answers
  • My hair is curly when I get out of the shower, but my cur...2 Answers
Sarah S.
My hair wasn't dry, but it had a huge problem with frizz when I started using this product. This has really helped my curls hold moisture even better than ever before. You can honestly see the difference this product made in hydration and curl definition. As for the frizz, it did help quite a bit! It's not a magic product that will solve all your hair problems, but it's an excellent product to add to your haircare armory. The smell is light but wonderful! This is one of those holy-grail products that's much better than most of its expensive counterparts. If you're thinking about trying it, do it!
Jessica B.
Overall: I received this product thru #bzzagent and #GotItFree. I'm absolutely in love. I have thick, red, kinky/curly hair and this had done wonders in taming the frizz, providing shine and defining my curls!
Packaging: I love the packaging with the push toggle cap, it easily comes out with no mess/chunks on edges.
Smell: it has a subtle, "usual" hair product smell, mildly floral/citrus scent but I always get compliments after I've put this in my hair!

Would totally recommend for my curly headed/frizz ladies!
Brittney G.
Bronx, NY
So again this is my LOVE LOVE LOVE product!!! When I can’t live without this I can’t live with out.. this helps define my curls, smells amazing and I use this every time I want my curls to bounce and this product is one product you will always find in my travel bag because I have to. I feel if you want your curls to bounce and have to feel weighed on or a million products in your hair then give this one a try
JLWages W.
I have been using this leave in conditioner for a very long time and I love it! I have very curly and sometimes frizzy hair and this keeps my curls looking healthy and shiny! The packaging is good and sturdy and the product last a long time! I also love the smell, some products just smell way to strong but this has a very light smell. The price is well worth it for how much product your getting! Would highly recommend this, especially all my curly haired girls out there!
Brianna R.
Hawthorne, CA
I use a leave in conditioner for my hair. I apply it to my wet hair after I come out of the shower and brush my hair. My hair is extremely long and tends to get frizzy, but this cream helps to tame my hair. It also defines my curls and leaves my hair feeling really soft. The cream also has a natural scent that is pretty soothing.
Sydnee G.
I absolutely love this. The ingredients are curly hair-safe, no silicones and no sulfates 👍🏼 ! The first time I used this, I used it after washing my hair and getting out of the shower at night. I woke up and could not believe how soft my hair was. It was so so smooth. It really does a fantastic job adding moisture to the hair. I have never used it as a styling product alone, but I will sometimes run it through my hair after whatever other product I’ve decided to use for the day and then I’ll diffuse my hair. It does a nice job of keeping moisture locked in for soft and smooth hair. Of course it doesn’t make my hair 100% frizz-free, but for the price and for the improvement I saw in my hair, even after sleeping on it, I was pretty happy. It comes in a bottle that you pull the cap loose and squeeze however much you want into your hand. It’s easy to carry, store, and use. Definitely a good product
Crowned G.
This cream is moisturizing but my hair gets dry after a couple of hours. Although it is cheap, it does contain some non-CG ingredients like Sillicone so just be aware of that if you have curls, waves, or kinky hair. Besides that, it's a decent product and it smells amazing but it can be too strong for people who are sensitive to scents. 4/5 🌟.
Lorraine L.
Brooklyn, NY
I was recommended this product and I really like it. My hair is really think and curly/coily. Its a great leave it to use as a base for a braid out or twist out. It also smells really good and leaves my hair moisturized. I would really recommend this product to you.
Khadijah M.
Chattanooga, TN
This cream leaves my curls very moisturized, shiny, and bouncy. I use it in and out of the shower to restore moisture or refresh my curls. It’s only about 4-5 at target and i buy at least 2 at a time cause i use it so often. I definitely would recommend for 3b/3c hair !
Akhia C.
KRUM, TX
I've tried just about every drugstore leave-in out there and this one has to be my favorite. A little goes a long way with this rich formula and that's coming from someone with pretty long wavy hair. It smells delicious and combats frizz that us curly-haired girls are all too familiar with!
krystal ☺.
Does this actually leave hair soft?
Ellen H.
Champaign, IL
Has anyone compared this to the Garnier Sleek and Shine Leave-in conditioner? I've been using the latter for years to my dry, curly, frizz-prone hair, but am interested in this new product specifically for curly hair. Thoughts??
Kyla R.
Perris, CA
Is this a heavy curl moisturizer? I need something that is heavy enough to weight some of my curls down but a lot of Garnier products aren't heavy enough.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Is this any different from the garnier leave in conditioner that comes in the green bottle that is shaped exactly like this one?
Jasmine J.
I feel like I'm using this product wrong. It doesn't seem to be as effective as Garnier's leave-in conditioner. Any insight?