Garnier Fructis Curl Nourish Butter Cream

Leave-in conditioning cream for 3 day moisture*

Rich, quenching Fructis Curl Nourish butter cream leave-in cream, with Coconut, Jojoba & Macadamia Oils, replenishes for long lasting moisture. Hair is stronger, curls more defined, shinier & softer.

With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1041717 Fs2 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum/fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Benzyl Cinnamate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Coumarin, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/jojoba Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/coconut Oil, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.i.l.# D192337/1 U.s. Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Curl Nourish shampoo and conditioner, apply a quarter-sized portion to damp or dry hair. Distribute throughout hair. Do not rinse.

Does this product leave your curls feeling weighed down and/or greasy ?
[product:garnier-fructis-curl-nourish-butter-cream] Does this product do a good job defining curls?
I just buy this product and I'm so excited to try it. Does it work on super dry hair??
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Curl Nourish Butter Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Santa Rosa, CA
Garnier Fructis Curl Nourish Butter Cream uploaded by Syena K.
Purchased at: Target
This is my go to, my absolute favorite. I’ve been using this leave in conditioner for years and I got everyone around me absolutely hooked! I have thick, 3b type hair and this product never fails me. I try other leave ins frequently, but I always end up coming back to this one. It’s conditioning, but not too heavy for my hair. It’s softening, silky and smells absolutely wonderful! I use this after wash and gos and as a daily styling after I spray a bit of water in my hair. You can find this product almost anywhere and for a great price! Garnier Fructis Curl Nourish Butter Cream
St George, UT
Garnier Fructis Curl Nourish Butter Cream uploaded by Alexa V.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product I use it everyday for my curls! It’s for all color hair! It’s for curly hair or/and wavy. It’s absolutely easy to put on! Rift after the shower when you have your hair wet?m, put a little in your hand. Next thing you know you’ll have beautiful curls and everyone will compliment you. It makes your hair really soft and smells so good! Summer vibes for sure #summervibes #summer #garnierfructiscurl Garnier Fructis Curl Nourish Butter Cream #creamhair #stlyes #smellsgood
Honolulu, HI
Garnier Fructis Curl Nourish Butter Cream uploaded by Erika L.
This is a solid drugstore leave-in that provides good moisture for my dry, damaged curls. It has a pleasant, generic conditioner scent and you get a good amount for the price. My hair is thin so it gets weighed down easily, but I didn't find that to be the case with this product. However, if you follow the CG method strictly this does contain silicones.
canyon
It actually works without leaving your hair sticky, oily, or stiff. To explain my hair, I have moderately curly hair. When my hair naturally dries without any product in it, it resembles a mixture of a 60's cartoon getting electrocuted and Frankenstein's wife. In other words, it's very frizzy. The picture I included is with ONLY the Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream product.
Jersey City, NJ
Garnier Fructis Curl Nourish Butter Cream uploaded by Daniqua C.
I was pleasantly surprised with this product. I have 4a curls and didn't expect this to define and moisturize my curls the way that it did. It has a wonderful scent and is a great affordable option compared to some other brands. Will definitely purchase again and this will become a staple product in my wash and go routine.
Hixson, TN
Garnier Fructis Curl Nourish Butter Cream uploaded by Kimberly R.
Purchased at: Target
highly recommend this product I've been using it all my daughter's hair for several months now and it really defines her curls. It cost me about almost $10 which isn't bad and a little goes a long way with this. Totally am buying this again for her and her curly hair. It's not too heavy very lightweight and very hydrating.
This was okay, I purchased this for my daughter because she has curly hair. And I wanted a cream I could use on her hair as a styler and let it air dry on her hair. It didn’t define her curls, and it wasn’t moisturizing. It’s watery, not thick and creamy. And this product you can’t mix with some other products. It will flake up in your hair, I didn’t like it. And I won’t be repurchasing
Garnier Fructis Curl Nourish Butter Cream uploaded by Sam G.
This was one of the first leave-in conditioners i tried and always see myself going back to it, the results help a lot so I don’t use it each day, maybe once a week. It’s durable and the squeeze nozzle really helps with portion control. #hair #curls #curlyhair #conditioner
Davenport , FL
You want something for your curl but don’t want to spend a lot of money this product is good it smell like coconut but the your curl wont last that long is you put something else after you put this product I personally don’t recommend this because it didn’t work so well on my hair . But not everyone is the same maybe on other people hair could work.
Pottstown, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter and I both have thick hair that gets tangled very easily. This leave in has been a life saver. Super easy to comb through the tangles after using this product. Leaves our hair soft and hydrated. I've used lots of oils and creams for my hair and this is my favorite. Not only is it affordable but it softens my hair without adding weight.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Natick , MA
il y a 5 mois
Garnier Fructis Curl Nourish Butter Cream Does this product do a good job defining curls?
Lily O. • il y a 4 mois
I have about 2C hair, and it does an amazing job better enhancing my natural curls!!!
Hephzibah, GA
il y a 10 mois
Garnier Fructis Curl Nourish Butter Cream ? Is this curly girl friendly??
Malissa K. • il y a 10 mois
It has mineral oil in it.