BY GARNIER #59 in Hair Mousse

Get Weightless Control And Definition. Tame Frizz And Flyaways.
Construct Your Curls! Curl Construct Mousse Is A New Generation Styling Product That Defines And Boosts Curls While Controlling Frizz And Flyaways. Gives You The Power To Create And Control Your Curl Style Of Choice.

How Does It Work

Curl Construct Mousse With Nourishing Shea Has Powerful Holding Technologies That Provide Ultra Long-lasting Hold And Shine, Without Stickiness Or Buildup.

How To Use:

Shake Well. Hold Garnier Fructis Style Curl Construct Mousse Can Upside Down And Dispense Into Palm. Apply Evenly To Damp Hair. Scrunch Hair Then Air Dry Or Blow-dry With Diffuser To Get Curls With Bounce And Shine.

1001446 D Aqua/Water, Pvp, Propylene Glycon, Alcohol Denat., Oleth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Parfum/Fragrance, Polyquaternium-11, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg/Ppg-22/24 Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Limonene, Benzophenone-4 Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Peg-70 Mango Glycerides, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Amyl Cinnamal. F.I.L.# D159597/2

Garnier Fructis Curl Construct Creation Mousse
  • "i love this product it gives me naral curly hair even tho my hair is very frizzy.. i always have this product in my hair product drawer" in 6 reviews
Yedith D.
Jacksonville , FL
I got this product on my Garnier VoxBox and I don't really like hair mousse but I used it to see how it works. I used the mousse on wet hair and let it hair dry. It is really easy to apply. I don't like the smell I wish it smell better but it didn't bother me too much.
Now in terms of how it works, it did not add shine to my hair if anything it was the opposite. For me personally, this isn't a product I like because it like my hair to be soft and touchable and be able to move my hair and this does hold your curls and controls frizz as well. So over all if you like hair mouse this is a good enough.
#GarnierStyle #influenster #complementary #GarnierVoxBox #curls
Stephanie M.
Florida City, FL
Love this product for my curls. It smells great and makes my curls look good. This Mousse works and last in my hair for several days. To freshen up your curl all you have to do is wet your hair with some water to reactivate the product.
Kylie P.
Williamstown, WV
This is my first time buying this brand. I like it better than the Aussie brand. I feel like it holds my hair better, and my hair doesn’t get frizzy as much. If I use too much it does give my hair a stiff look, but I am overall satisfied.
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
I have naturally curly hair but without any help, my curls tend to deflate as the day goes on. When I first tried this product, I loved how it enhanced my curls, didn’t leave them crunchy and helped my curls last all day!
Krystina R.
Kissimmee
It's not bad but It's also not great. Sometimes it's a hit or miss with the amount I put in. Either it's just right or my hair dries all crunchy. On the bright side garnier products always smell great!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
This mousse works pretty well in my hair. It’s not too sticky and doesn’t weigh my hair down like other products I’ve tried. It’s super affordable and lasts a while. It really holds my waves well even through humidity so I would recommend this!
Ashley G.
Greenville, NC
If you have EXTREMELY curly hair naturally, this works great to beat frizz and define it. If you only have wavy hair, this will make it look greasy and crunchy. I bought when I had naturally wavy hair and didn’t care for it, and then tried it again when I permed my hair and had it work MUCH better
Detroit B.
Detroit, MI
Garnier Fructis Style Curl Construct Mousse is the best mousse in my opinion. Very affordable and I love the scent that this leaves in my hair. Works great. This is foaming mousse which is the way I prefer. my hair is very curly and it holds my curlys all night..
Amadis L.
Tacoma
Love the smell and curls this mousse gave me!! I have wavy hair and it curled the waves just right!! It lasted all day!! Good price as I got two products for $7!!! I would recommend this product to anyone with hard to deal with waves!!
Cortney F.
This product is good for scrunching my hair. I apply to wet hair, let it air dry a bit and then use a diffuser to finish drying. The next day you can just rewet hair and do over. Doesn’t weigh my thin hair down much.
Hannah P.
Oxnard, CA
Does this make hair crunchy or keep it soft?
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
Does this make your hair crunchy or do your curls stay soft and bouncy? I need something that will hold my curls and prevent frizz, but not make my hair stiff...
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
Does this product work well? I have been trying different products on my hair to not make it frizz because of the humidity/hair products and am having trouble finding a product that I really like and isn't too crunchy. Any suggestions to not use mouse and use a different product or try this specific product?
Corin M.
How sticky is this product? Right now I use a salon brand, but it is too expensive and I am looking to switch brands. I have naturally curly hair so I don't need a lot of stickiness to a mousse.
Bieonica P.
Wartburg, TN
How good is this one compared to o the r brands such as Aussie? Is it better or the same?