GARNIER FRUCTIS CONDITIONER Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Fortifying Conditioner
Photos (4)
Alexa W.
Alexa W.
Rochester , Ny

I don't find this to be very conditioning at all, like NOT at all... I'd be better off going without conditioner because this honestly made my hair feel awful each time I used it (ditched the bottle after trying it a handful of time) and I'd even go so far as to say my hair was more tangle-prone the times that I tried this product. Just not a great product for anyone who is looking for a good, moisturizing conditioner. For reference, I have long, wavy, color-treated/highlighted hair.
Menuette G.
Menuette G.
Mt Pleasant, MI

I have curly somewhat course hair and I have been really enjoying this product. I feel like it does what it claims and hydrates the strands of my hair. It also has a great scent and is very cheap. This product however doesn't have much slip when it comes to curly hair it just seems to sit on the hair where it is applied. I still really like this product since I am limited to the stuff I can use since I'm allergic to products with tree nut oils.
Lynn R.
Lynn R.
Snellville, GA

This is my go-to conditioner! Did you know that you should always shampoo from the roots and conditioin from the ends? OK, you probably knew that, but you might not know that this conditioner is very effective in moisturizing your hair and keeping it soft and healthy looking.
Karisma A.
Karisma A.

It smells great and has a lovely consistency, but honestly, it's not for ny hair texture. I used to be a product junkie and grab everything that sounds good, and happened to buy this. It wasn't the worst thing i ever tried, but i wouldn't recommend for coarse curly textures.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Vienna, VA

This is the best conditioner for my hair. I love the thickness of it and how if I leave it in for a couple minutes all of my tangles are gone. The smell is also amazing. I use this and the shampoo in the same line and find that my hair definitely has more moisture.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Charlottesville, VA

I love this conditioner for my hair I actually have it in the shower rack right now. I got it on sale at Kroger and it is really good hydrating. its super soft and good at detangling. it rinses out pretty easy too. if you use too much it may look a little greasy.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Provo, UT

This conditioner has a thinner formula than most Garnier conditioners. I think that some of the other Garnier conditioners are more hydrating than this one (Tripe Nutrition, Sleek and Shine, etc.). I still like it and it is hydrating, but it is not my favorite.
Kerry P.
Kerry P.
Atlanta, GA

I actually tried product a while back. I transitioned to natural hair in 2013 and begin to use this product again. Great, great smell (I have a weird thing about putting stinky products in my hair). It gets the job done. I use for my little one's hair as well.
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.

Normally I'm not a fan of Garnier Fructis shampoos/conditioners, because they leave my hair looking greasy but I enjoyed this. My hair felt nice & soft after each use. It also smells good & my hair didn't look greasy. I plan on purchasing a full size.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Bloomfield, NY

I have used many other Garnier shampoos and conditioner but this conditioner left my hair feeling very oily and heavy. It left a strange residue over all of my hair that made it look greasy! I definitely would not recommend this specific conditioner.
123...678
Ceviona T.
Ceviona T.

Does anyone use Garnier styler products? I have been wanting to try them for awhile now but haven't purchased any yet.
Kira W.
Kira W.
Odenton, MD

Does this actually make your hair feel more hydrated? Most products that I've bought say so but actually do the opposite.

Join Now