GARNIER FRUCTIS CONDITIONER Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Fortifying Conditioner

Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Fortifying Conditioner: Hair is weightlessly silky for up to 2 days Actively replenishes moisture without heaviness see more...

• Does this actually make your hair feel more hydrated? Most produc...5 Answers
  • Does anyone use Garnier styler products? I have been wanting to t...9 Answers
Menuette G.
Menuette G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I have curly somewhat course hair and I have been really enjoying this product. I feel like it does what it claims and hydrates the strands of my hair. It also has a great scent and is very cheap. This product however doesn't have much slip when it comes to curly hair it just seems to sit on the hair where it is applied. I still really like this product since I am limited to the stuff I can use since I'm allergic to products with tree nut oils.
Lynn R.
Lynn R.
Snellville, GA
This is my go-to conditioner! Did you know that you should always shampoo from the roots and conditioin from the ends? OK, you probably knew that, but you might not know that this conditioner is very effective in moisturizing your hair and keeping it soft and healthy looking.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Maspeth, NY
I had dry dull unmanageable hair this conditioner left my hair soft it's manageable and shiny it also has a really nice sent it's not too strong but it does stay in your hair for a few days and the price of this item is super inexpensive I was completely surprised.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner for my hair I actually have it in the shower rack right now. I got it on sale at Kroger and it is really good hydrating. its super soft and good at detangling. it rinses out pretty easy too. if you use too much it may look a little greasy.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
South Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner has a thinner formula than most Garnier conditioners. I think that some of the other Garnier conditioners are more hydrating than this one (Tripe Nutrition, Sleek and Shine, etc.). I still like it and it is hydrating, but it is not my favorite.
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I love using the garnier hairline. This conditioner smells great and hydrates my hair very well! I buy this at target and its always a great price. I don't typically see the difference between high end and drug store conditioners.
Ibtissem K.
Ibtissem K.
Santa Clara, CA
I always go back to Fructis. When used on daily basis you start feeling like it dries your hair, it's better to change shampoo and conditioner from time to time.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A surprisingly hydrating mascara. I used from a friend and was impressed by the amount of moisture it provided and not to mention it smells absolutely amazing
marivi m.
marivi m.
doral, ['', '', '']
Moisturizes pretty hair, leaves a pleasant smell, use it only in the wonderful tips it ybes not leave it greasy, feels manageable, smooth and soft
Amber S.
Amber S.
Stedman, NC
This conditioner leaves my course hair very smooth! It has a great smell too.
Ceviona T.
Ceviona T.
Does anyone use Garnier styler products? I have been wanting to try them for awhile now but haven't purchased any yet.
Kira W.
Kira W.
Glen Burnie, MD
Does this actually make your hair feel more hydrated? Most products that I've bought say so but actually do the opposite.