BY GARNIER

For color-treated or highlighted hair. High shine protection mist with UV filters. Lightweight formula helps seal moisture into color-treated hair. With UV filters, helps protect color-treated or highlighted hair. Gives long-lasting glossy shine. For hair that shines with all its strength.

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Myristate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Linalool, Prunus Armeniaca/Apricot Kernel Oil, Octocrylene, Persea Gratissma/Avocado Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol.

Usage: After styling, hold bottle 6-8 inches from hair and spray sparingly.

Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I love this product! I use it only when I have my hair colored and I know I’ll be outside during the day. I’ve noticed it really helps hold the color and also leaves my hair silky and shiny. It’s not sticky or messy like other products and it really sinks into my hair. I will continue to purchase!
Summer H.
Orlando, FL
All of the Fructis hairsprays are nice. They smell so good compared to the nasty regular hairspray smell. They hold pretty well as well. Overall an AWESOME drug store option!
Nick D.
Sumter, SC
bought this at a CVS while visiting on the east coast with my job and loved the way it made my hair look and feel! When I returned home, I couldn't find it anywhere!!! (not even in my local Wal-Mart, CVs, Walgreens, Sally's, or any other hair care store) I have been ordering it on eBay from various sellers for nearly four times the current price here ($2.96). Regardless of the price though this product is worth it! FYI: I have very coarse hair and it made my hair look so healthy and shiny. The bottle says strong on it, but I didn't even see that the first time I bought it, but it never makes my hair feel hard or dry after using it, so i don't know what's suppose to be strong about it. Also I let my mom and my cousin use it and they both LOVE it and had started ordering it online as well. My mom has very thick and naturally curly hair and my cousin has very straight and fine hair, so apparently this stuff works on all hair types!!! I've never tried any of their other products , but this one I definitely recommend!!!
Lizza T.
For one that have thick hair and have it constantly colored i would say this product is a little over a 2 if i could do half a point i would do 3.5 why because for the shine that it says it gives it does work when u put it on it has a silky soft texture to it and not to mention it smells great. a little goes a long way in terms of rubbing it in and giving the shine it even slightly detangles my hair which is a plus. The only down fall is because i have slightly straight thick hair my hair absorbs it super quick . so i have to keep reapplying more and this is bad since it is suppose to give u a shine it and if you keep reapplying it can almost look to oily. so sadly it is not for me.
Ayla P.
I love this if used properly it can make your hair look shiny, healthy and over all stunning just be shure to apply at the ends and the mid-shaft of your hair so you don't look greasy
Carolina L.
I bought this product when I dyed my hair purple in hopes of keeping my hair color bright. I would use this product every day sometimes when my hair was still wet or other times before or after I flat ironed it. My hair was dry and often times unappealing, after I applied the product on my hair it would appear smoothr and much healthier. I wish there was a bigger bottle size because I would run out easily since i used it on a daily basis. I recommend this for anyone with colored hair because it will help your hair look smooth and with shine.
Sabrina G.
Hurricane, WV
Have you ever wanted to blind your enemies, and look fabulous doing it? Then, holy shit, this product is for you. Seriously, if you want your hair to be colourfully glossy mirror of shine, shimmer, glitz and some serious glam that would blind even Stevie Wonder, you've gotta get your hands on this. One time, I put my boyfriend's eyes out with it. He saw spots. But seriously, this is some excellent product, and does what it advertises--To the MAX! (Oh, and it makes sure your hair colour doesn't fade, which is nice..but the SHIMMER.)
Roe W.
This is one of my favorite products on the go. It is nongreasy and it does give the hair a nice shine. I work out 5-6 times a week and this is a must have in my gym bag! The reason being is the smell!!!! I love the sweet smell of this -it's not overpowering and it doesn't last a long time, but after leaving the gym and pulling a nice tight ponytail-this is my finisher spray to give my hair some shine and fragrance until I get home to wash my hair.

Overall, good product to have and does what it says.
Cindi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Everyone in my family uses this versatile product. I buy it in bulk & I'll tell you why.
It's great for hubby's short haircuts 2 smooth frizz & shine beard.
I use it on my long dark hair 2 add youthful shine & it brightens the dullness of fading color between salon visits!
It's for my toddler granddaughters' hair 2 control flyaways & define curls.
Ok, I'll even admit, I use this on my legs & underarms before I wax & it is THE BEST thing since sliced bread!
It makes for frustration free wax clean up!
sam s.
Lubbock, TX
I tend to color my hair multiple times in a month and many times with mutiple vivid colors like pink, purple, blue and green. When you color your hair not only do you want your hair color to last but you also want to protect your hair from damage. My hair is extremely dark so I have to do some serious processing and I need my hair strong and healthy to continue to color it. This product Is my absolute go to I go through so many bottles of this and I love it and use nothing else
Shelby M.
Brodhead, KY
I dye my hair constantly due to the fact that I take hot showers and the color bleeds. How well does this product work?