Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shine & Care Spray uploaded by Gates S.

BY GARNIER

Do you love the feeling of freshly-coloured hair, but hate the fade-out? It’s time to fight back with new Color Shield Complete Defense from Garnier Fructis. The difference? An advanced anti-oxidant complex combined with UV Filters to strengthen hair and protect against the top 3 causes of colour fade: heat from styling tools, water, and the sun. See the proof for yourself! Color stays fresher, bolder and brighter for even longer, week after week. Consider it your ‘Shield of Armour’ against your haircolour enemies!

Keep colour lasting longer with new Garnier Fructis Shine & Care Spray. This Bi-phase treatment contains xylose, which protects coloured hair and smooths the hair cuticle to give it hair brilliant shine

• I color my hair regularly at home, but my color tends to fade qui...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this at?2 Answers
  • Does it make natural hair shine? 2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shine & Care Spray
  • "I have to use my other leave-in treatment along with this one to make my hair look good." in 1 review
  • "It also smells great too. " in 1 review
Silvia O.
Toppenish , WA
Gives hair a really nice finish I use some on my damp hair when I get out the shower, then I wait until my hair is dry and use it on pieces as I am styling ..personally just think it leaves hair feeling and looking healthier this way..very satisfied
Chastity V.
San Antonio, TX
Overall satisfied with this spray, leaves hair smelling luscious and a great mist not to heavy although if you accidently spray to much will leave your hair looking super oily.
Andrea P.
This spray is great, it keeps my color treated hair from getting frizzy and messy. I bought this at Target for about $3 and it was worth it. I sprayed this on my hair before going to Magic Kingdom theme park and it lasted all day through the walking through the hot, sunny, humid park. It also lasted through many rides and attractions. My hair stayed tame and shiny throughout the whole day. I will be buying again and I do recommend it.
Miranda M.
Arlington, TX
This product is amazing!!! It's hard to find hair care that gives your hair that healthy looking shine. Well look no further because this product is exactly what you've been looking for. I love using this for my hair and my clients hair as well. I 100% recommend this product!!!!!!
Sarah S.
Charlotte, NC
Not very effective at retaining color. I have medium length fine hair, most of which had been previously processed. I would rather had paid 3x as much for the salon shampoo and had my color last. Picked up at a drug store along with some dye hoping to have my color last.
Mallory K.
Sullivan, OH
Like all garnier products, it smells delightful! But this product tends to make my hair a bit greasy. Granted, my hair is very thin. It did help keep my hair color from fading quickly, though.
Desiree O.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this product and highly recommend it. It gives your hair a beautiful shine and the smell is great. I purchased mine at Walmart at a great price. I'm a brunette with thick curly hair.
Molly W.
Denver, CO
I have thin hair (but a lot of it) and this product just left clean hair feeling greasy. I have tried similar products and my hair was able to absorb them some and make it feel like this product is intended to do, but this one sadly did not work.
Emily R.
Beloit, WI
Shine baby shine, I love the shone and the glow and this garnier is a glow better shine enhancing bright like a star! It brings dull lifeless hair to life
Brooke K.
Snellville, GA
I love this product because it always helps my color last! It's affordable and smells amazing! If you want the best results, use this!
Kathy Z.
Does it make natural hair shine?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Where can I find this at?
Shari L.
Danville, VT
I color my hair regularly at home, but my color tends to fade quickly. I would like to just touch up my roots with every other application instead of having to do an all over color. I am wondering if others who color at home find this Shine & Care Spray effective. Any thoughts? Also, does it leave your hair looking wet or feeling oily?