Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo uploaded by Chelsea C.

BY GARNIER

Fortifying conditioner for up to 8 weeks color vibrancy*

Fructis Color Shield Shampoo, with Acai Berry Antioxidant & UV Filters, helps restore hair’s power to keep color looking & feeling fresher for longer. Helps resist wash-out, fade-out & dry-out so fresh vibrant color lasts longer.

* With shampoo and conditioner

1043440 Fs8 Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Hexylene Glycol, Cocamide Mipa, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Carbomer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzophenone-4, Citric Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil, Amyl Cinnamal, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Fumaric Acid, Maltodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 17200/Red 33, Bht, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide. F.I.L.# D192583/1

Daria V.
Reading , MA
Smells amazing and really does the job! It’s lathers really well and makes me feel so clean. I️t makes my blonde hair shine brighter and avoid fading. I️t smells great, like fruity, and lasts a while. I️m very happy about this product and recommend I️t.
Brennah V.
Frankfort, OH
I felt like this helped my red/violet color last a lot longer than normal. Definitely would recommend to anyone who dyes their hair. Not too expensive. Can find at pretty much any drug store. Walmart, Walgreens. I will buy it again.
Hannah W.
N Tonawanda, NY
Everything by this brand smells great. I have red hair and this shampoo seemed to keep the color in my hair longer because I never actually noticed much coming out in the foam! Usually with shampoos, the foam turns pink and even red sometimes because of the dye but with this one there is barely even a tinge of pink!
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
I have purple hair and have been using this every time I wash my hair and rarely see any color fade out in the water. Highly recommend this and the mask they carry also for color hair
Kayla H.
Lincoln, CA
This product is good at making hair color last longer but is not the best brand I've tried. I do however like it because I don't find it to be drying or overly moisturizing like some that make my hair look oily or greasy.
Maggy R.
Holly, MI
Nice smell! I don't know that it really helped my color last but it definitely didn't hurt it
Lana H.
Manitoba Canada
I presently have a giant container of this shampoo. It keeps my colored hair in fine condition and helps to lock in the color. The lather is great and the price point is wonderful.