BY GARNIER

Fortifying conditioner for up to 8 weeks color vibrancy*

Fructis Color Shield Shampoo, with Acai Berry Antioxidant & UV Filters, helps restore hair’s power to keep color looking & feeling fresher for longer. Helps resist wash-out, fade-out & dry-out so fresh vibrant color lasts longer.

* With shampoo and conditioner

Ingredients: 1043440 Fs8 Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Hexylene Glycol, Cocamide Mipa, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Carbomer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzophenone-4, Citric Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil, Amyl Cinnamal, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Fumaric Acid, Maltodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 17200/Red 33, Bht, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide. F.i.l.# D192583/1

Usage: Massage onto wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Color Shield conditioner.

Buy on Amazon
  • "although this one didn't keep my color treated hair as vibrant as higher end products, this one was nice to use on budget!" in 13 reviews
  • "It smells amazing but my mom found that it really didn't do anything for her hair other than making her hair smell pretty." in 7 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo it smells so good and it works great on color treated hair." in 5 reviews
  • "This shampoo doesnt make the colour last, have coloured hair and it didn't work, it did make my hair soft and smell nice though." in 5 reviews
  • "This works really well and makes my hair smooth and silky it smells great and goes great with the rest of the Garnier Color Shield line. " in 5 reviews
Robyn W.
I really like this shampoo. I usually use Loreal Ever Pure when I color my hair but I wanted to try something new. This shampoo works really well especially for the price. It smells great and gets my hair so clean without stripping the color. My hair is so soft and shiny after I use this and my hair isn't as tangled as when I use other shampoos. I only gave it 4vstars because I have really fine, thin hair and this doesn't give it any kind of body or volume. But if I wear it straight it's really smooth. It also stays clean for a couple of days between washings so I don't have to wash my hair every day. Overall good product at a great price. Would definitely recommend. Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo
Caroline H.
Beverly Hills, CA
I bought this along with the Garnier Fructis Color Shield Conditioner, and I’m not as impressed with it as the conditioner. It smells amazing and has a nice, creamy consistency without being too thick or greasy, but I can’t say whether it “shields” my hair color better than any other gentle shampoo. If you want to try this product line, go for the conditioner.
Suzy G.
Glassport
I've tried a few other drug store brands but this is what I come back to time and again. Although I'm not as fond of the matching conditioner, I love that this cleans my hair without stripping the color. My only coloring issue is when my roots grow, which is bound to happen. But the rest of my hair always looks freshly dyed which I attribute to this.
Kaley V.
Henderson, KY
when i would color my hair regularly i would use this. this is just as good as the expensive salon brand color shampoos. It also smells good & salon brands don’t. it’s not as concentrated as the salon brands but for the price & how good it is, it’s worth it
Shini M.
Toledo, OH
Usually what I look for in a shampoo and conditioner is that neither leave my hair feeling weighed down or greasy. I think this works just fine. I’m not much of a shampoo or overall haircare fanatic, so if it works for me and makes me feel clean, it’s a good deal.
Katy H.
I’m not usually one to go for 2-in1 products but it isn’t that bad honestly. The scent is nice and I have an oily scalp and it works pretty well. I prefer other hair products over this though. I wasn’t blown away by this product like I had hoped to be.
Deirdre L.
Nipomo, CA
Usually, shampoo and conditioner that I buy from the drugstore ends up a real gamble. Prone with sensitive skin, my scalp gets very very dry from other nice scentsy type shampoos like Herbal Essence. This is a nice, lovely smelling shampoo that does not leave my scalp flakey... although I couldn't compare anything to how long the scent of herbal essence lasts, this one makes my shower feel like a summery bouquet. Also use the type in the orange bottle, but I cannot remember which type it was labeled as.
Amber E.
Flowery Branch
I feel like all the Garnier products are the same. I have also learned that there really isn't a product that will keep color in. This is a white conditioner, so you can add a small amount of dye to keep you're color looking fresh, though!
Selena S.
Temple Terrace
I used this product when I dyed my hair magenta. It kept the color looking great. I did not have to touch up my hair color for over a month. Normally I have to touch it up every two weeks. I highly recommend to anyone concerned about keeping their hair color looking fresh and new!
Christy M.
Maui, HI
I've been using Garnier products for a long time because they work. Ever since I've been coloring my hair, I've been using the shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair to keep my color vibrant and long lasting. When I used to color my hair on my own, I also used Garnier. I would recommend this product because it's a great value. Garnier has a wide variety of hair care products for all types of hair which makes it easy to find what fits you.
Charity K.
Oshawa, ON
Did you find that the conditioner left your hair greasy compared to your regular brand of conditioner?
Leilani M.
Im gonna dye my hair soon so I've been looking for products so it doesn't fade. I was wondering if it helps with colors that aren't natural
Jenna J.
Syosset, NY
I found this product really cheap and this was the only one available. Can I use it even though I don't color my hair.
Alexis M.
Norton, VA
I'm looking for the product that it would keep to stay my blonde highlight. I got my hair done last week and it fading but it not shiny and stayed in color.
Laura H.
I know that this brand is super affordable, but does it REALLY live up to what it claims??