Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo
Fortifying conditioner for up to 8 weeks color vibrancy*
Hair is almost entirely made up of protein, which gives hair its strength. Paraben-free Fructis formulas with Active Fruit Protein™, an exclusive combination of citrus protein, Vitamins B3 & B6, fruit & plant-derived extracts and strengthening conditioners, are designed for healthier, stronger hair.
Fructis Color Shield Shampoo, with Acai Berry Antioxidant & UV Filters, helps restore hair’s power to keep color looking & feeling fresher for longer. Helps resist wash-out, fade-out & dry-out so fresh vibrant color lasts longer.
* With shampoo and conditioner
Ingredients: 1043440 Fs8 Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Hexylene Glycol, Cocamide Mipa, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Carbomer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzophenone-4, Citric Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil, Amyl Cinnamal, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Fumaric Acid, Maltodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 17200/Red 33, Bht, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide. F.i.l.# D192583/1
Usage: Massage onto wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Color Shield conditioner.see more...
Top Questions See all 80 Q&A
- "although this one didn't keep my color treated hair as vibrant as higher end products, this one was nice to use on budget!" in 13 reviews
- "It smells amazing but my mom found that it really didn't do anything for her hair other than making her hair smell pretty." in 7 reviews
- "I love this shampoo it smells so good and it works great on color treated hair." in 5 reviews
- "This shampoo doesnt make the colour last, have coloured hair and it didn't work, it did make my hair soft and smell nice though." in 5 reviews
- "This works really well and makes my hair smooth and silky it smells great and goes great with the rest of the Garnier Color Shield line. " in 5 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos