BY GARNIER

Fortifying conditioner for up to 8 weeks color vibrancy*

Fructis Color Shield Shampoo, with Acai Berry Antioxidant & UV Filters, helps restore hair’s power to keep color looking & feeling fresher for longer. Helps resist wash-out, fade-out & dry-out so fresh vibrant color lasts longer.

* With shampoo and conditioner

Ingredients: 1043440 Fs8 Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Hexylene Glycol, Cocamide Mipa, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Carbomer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzophenone-4, Citric Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil, Amyl Cinnamal, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Fumaric Acid, Maltodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 17200/Red 33, Bht, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide. F.i.l.# D192583/1

Usage: Massage onto wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Color Shield conditioner.

Buy on kmart*
  • "although this one didn't keep my color treated hair as vibrant as higher end products, this one was nice to use on budget!" in 13 reviews
  • "It smells amazing but my mom found that it really didn't do anything for her hair other than making her hair smell pretty." in 7 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo it smells so good and it works great on color treated hair." in 5 reviews
  • "This shampoo doesnt make the colour last, have coloured hair and it didn't work, it did make my hair soft and smell nice though." in 5 reviews
  • "This works really well and makes my hair smooth and silky it smells great and goes great with the rest of the Garnier Color Shield line. " in 5 reviews
Robyn W.
I really like this shampoo. I usually use Loreal Ever Pure when I color my hair but I wanted to try something new. This shampoo works really well especially for the price. It smells great and gets my hair so clean without stripping the color. My hair is so soft and shiny after I use this and my hair isn't as tangled as when I use other shampoos. I only gave it 4vstars because I have really fine, thin hair and this doesn't give it any kind of body or volume. But if I wear it straight it's really smooth. It also stays clean for a couple of days between washings so I don't have to wash my hair every day. Overall good product at a great price. Would definitely recommend. Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo
Suzy G.
Glassport
I've tried a few other drug store brands but this is what I come back to time and again. Although I'm not as fond of the matching conditioner, I love that this cleans my hair without stripping the color. My only coloring issue is when my roots grow, which is bound to happen. But the rest of my hair always looks freshly dyed which I attribute to this.
Bridgett A.
Whigham, GA
This shampoo smells really good but unfortunately it doesn’t do a good job with my hair. This shampoo makes my hair feel and look really greasy the next day. Even my dry shampoo had a hard time giving me a day in between washes. I only put the conditioner on the ends of my hair but the overall effect after less than 24 hours was not pleasant.
Katy S.
I love me some Garnier. It smells and feels incredible! I’ve been on a salon brand kick, but I always go back to Garnier Fructis! It’s very affordable, it does a nice job at locking in color and has a rich larger! You can pick this up at almost any drug store, Wal-Mart and Target!
Ashley L.
San Antonio, TX
My color faded pretty fast with the shampoo and conditioner. I would wash my hair with freezing cold water and it would still be gone in just 5 washes. I did wash my hair every 3 days which helped cut back how many times I had to touch it up but it still faded way too fast.
Kaley V.
Henderson, KY
when i would color my hair regularly i would use this. this is just as good as the expensive salon brand color shampoos. It also smells good & salon brands don’t. it’s not as concentrated as the salon brands but for the price & how good it is, it’s worth it
Shini M.
Toledo, OH
Usually what I look for in a shampoo and conditioner is that neither leave my hair feeling weighed down or greasy. I think this works just fine. I’m not much of a shampoo or overall haircare fanatic, so if it works for me and makes me feel clean, it’s a good deal.
Katy H.
I’m not usually one to go for 2-in1 products but it isn’t that bad honestly. The scent is nice and I have an oily scalp and it works pretty well. I prefer other hair products over this though. I wasn’t blown away by this product like I had hoped to be.
Christy M.
Maui, HI
I've been using Garnier products for a long time because they work. Ever since I've been coloring my hair, I've been using the shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair to keep my color vibrant and long lasting. When I used to color my hair on my own, I also used Garnier. I would recommend this product because it's a great value. Garnier has a wide variety of hair care products for all types of hair which makes it easy to find what fits you.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island, NY
This shampoo smells absolutely amazing . I feel so good after using this product but the only problem is that it doesn’t condition my hair . I’ve had dry / burnt hair from previous color removing and this doesn’t do anything
Charity K.
Oshawa, ON
Did you find that the conditioner left your hair greasy compared to your regular brand of conditioner?
Leilani M.
Im gonna dye my hair soon so I've been looking for products so it doesn't fade. I was wondering if it helps with colors that aren't natural
Jenna J.
Syosset, NY
I found this product really cheap and this was the only one available. Can I use it even though I don't color my hair.
Alexis M.
Norton, VA
I'm looking for the product that it would keep to stay my blonde highlight. I got my hair done last week and it fading but it not shiny and stayed in color.
Courtney W.
I'm looking for a product that will help me keep my red hair color vibrant and from fading. It seems like when I dye my hair red it fades back to brown in a week or two. Would this product (or others) help?