BY GARNIER

Hair is almost entirely made up of protein, which gives hair its strength. ALL NEW, paraben-free Fructis formulas with Active Fruit Protein™, an exclusive combination of citrus protein, Vitamins B3 & B6, fruit & plant-derived extracts and strengthening conditioners, are designed for healthier, stronger hair. see more...

Evanz D.
I love the smell of all their shampoos and conditioners! I've tried variants but I mostly sticked on this one coz I've been coloring my hair a lot.. Its soft on hair too!
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
I really love this shampoo when i've dyed my hair. It smells so good & is really affordable. Last time I bought it, it was a new product so i'm glad that it comes in a much larger size. I will always buy this for colored hair.
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
This is by far my favorite drugstore color treated hair shampoo. It lathers well, smells so good, and a great price.
I've used it on my color hair for many years and it's been great! I do think it helps my color so far.
Haley H.
I love Garnier Fructis Color Shield shampoo, it lathers on really smoothly, it leaves my hair a nice texture, and It smells great! It also doesn't dry out my scalp. I Will continue to buy these products
LaMonika J.
Kennesaw , GA
Just colored my hair about 2 months ago. Needed a conditioner to co-wash that would protect my new hair. This is perfect. Great slip, my hair is soft, smells great and my color hasn't faded!!
Vanessa J.
Corona, NY
This is one of my favorites from garner! This product leaves my hair smelling delicious! People even notice when I walk by them that my hair smells good.
Chelsea A.
Pompano Beach, FL
My damaged color treated hair loved this stuff!!! Can't complain about anything, the smell was great and my hair was always shiny
Heather R.
Orlando, FL
Saved my hairvcolorvfrom vicious sun damage. Does not strip your hair. Washed out all the chlorine too.
Nicole D.
Mississauga,ON, Ontario
I used to use very expensive shampoo for my dyed hair until i found this garnier fructis shampoo for coloured hair. Great price great product