Garnier® Fructis® Color Shield Shampoo 12.5 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Chelsea C.

BY FRUCTIS

Hair is almost entirely made up of protein, which gives hair its strength. ALL NEW, paraben-free Fructis formulas with Active Fruit Protein™, an exclusive combination of citrus protein, Vitamins B3 & B6, fruit & plant-derived extracts and strengthening conditioners, are designed for healthier, stronger hair. see more...

Brennah V.
Frankfort, OH
I felt like this helped my red/violet color last a lot longer than normal. Definitely would recommend to anyone who dyes their hair. Not too expensive. Can find at pretty much any drug store. Walmart, Walgreens. I will buy it again.
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
I have purple hair and have been using this every time I wash my hair and rarely see any color fade out in the water. Highly recommend this and the mask they carry also for color hair
Kayla H.
Lincoln, CA
This product is good at making hair color last longer but is not the best brand I've tried. I do however like it because I don't find it to be drying or overly moisturizing like some that make my hair look oily or greasy.
Maggy R.
Holly, MI
Nice smell! I don't know that it really helped my color last but it definitely didn't hurt it
Hannah W.
N Tonawanda , NY
Everything by this brand smells great. I have red hair and this shampoo seemed to keep the color in my hair longer because I never actually noticed much coming out in the foam! Usually with shampoos, the foam turns pink and even red sometimes because of the dye but with this one there is barely even a tinge of pink!
Lana H.
Manitoba Canada
I presently have a giant container of this shampoo. It keeps my colored hair in fine condition and helps to lock in the color. The lather is great and the price point is wonderful.