BY GARNIER

Garnier Fructis Color Shield offers complete defense for colored hair. Boosts vibrancy, shine, and softness and preserves fresh color hair for up to 8 weeks! Defends against wash-out, fade-out & dry-out so fresh vibrant color lasts longer. Treats hair with camellia oil, açai berry antioxidant and UV filters, our Complete Defense system helps restore hair's power to keep color looking & feeling fresher for longer. see more...

• I found this product really cheap and this was the only one avail...4 Answers
  • How well does this product protect your hair color? I have dyed ...3 Answers
  • Does this actually help make the color last longer and keep it sh...1 Answers
Ashayna Y.
Ashayna Y.
Kayenta, AZ
I Think That Garnir Fructis's Color Shield Shampoo Is Amazing. I Tried Other Shampoo Products Like Trèsemme and other salon recommeded brands but it still does wonders. My Hair Color Is A Dark Brow Ombre Color, a bit thick amd dry but after a good shower it feels alive and healthy again. I Bought This Product At A Local Drugstore and i would buy it again. Although I Wouldnt Just Buy It Again I Would Recommend Someone To Try It As Well
Erendira R.
Erendira R.
Paramount, CA
I dye my hair often and I'm constantly trying to find a shampoo that prevents my color from fading and getting dull. This shampoo works really very well at doing both. I've gone from the darkest browns to intense reds, to pastel pinks and electric yellows. This shampoo keeps my hair feeing lush and the color nice and vibrant without making my hair feel like it's being weighed down. Absolutely love and recommend.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Staten Island, NY
Whether or not this prolongs the red/purple of my color treated hair I couldn't be certain. I have long fine hair and this doesn't weigh it down. It leaves my hair clean with a nice "strawberry" scent...at least that's what someone had told me when they smelled my hair. This shampoo pairs nice,y with the conditioner. I've been using this for quite a few years and have no complaints.
Kim N.
Kim N.
This is the best shampoo I have ever used. Before i found this shampoo, I would have to change brands every few months, as all the others would leave a residue that made my hair feel waited down, dirty and flat. Not only does Garnier leave my hair feeling clean, but it also has a fresh clean scent that makes it a pleasure to use. It's also quite affordable!
Carol P.
Carol P.
Omg I'm so very excited to do a review on this product. This is a must have!! I say that with all honesty. This color shield shampoo works amazing when you dye your hair. I've had my hair as RED as Ronald Mcdanalds afro😂❤
Doesn't wash off the color, it locks it in perfectly! I love that fruity kind of scent.
Leaves your hair smell, and feeling amazing!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lancaster, OH
Garnier Fructis is my favorite brand of haircare product! It smells amazing, leaves my hair shiny and soft, and this Color Shield locks in color without letting it fade out! The prices are within an affordable range. Plus, they normally have a decent coupon SOMEWHERE online. So go find one and get the Garnier that suits your hairapy needs.
Becky W.
Becky W.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this as a shampoo and then the shine conditioner. I feel it protects my hair and keeps the red dye in longer then normal. Red is harsh on hair and this helps with the long lasting color. These products leave my hair soft and manageable. I'd buy these products over and over again. Great price and does exactly what it's supposed to.
Jena V.
Jena V.
I love this shampoo. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel great. I highlight my hair a lot and this shampoo helps keep the color vibrant longer than others I have used in the past. It's a brand that's easy to find and reasonably priced. Great product for those who color their hair and want to keep the color looking great longer.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Durant, OK
I used this for a while it was pretty good . If your looking for an affordable product. To protect your color. If your wanting it to work miracles there are very little that can do that . Always remember not to wash your hair everyday. Sounds gross but it's not healthy to strip and dry out your hair. Wash in cold water also.
Janessa M.
Janessa M.
Modesto, CA
I love this shampoo because it really gives my hair a good feel to it and keeps the color in also it better then other shampoo my makes my hair look very dead. My hair before was very dead from dying me hair so much but now it feels very soft and not damaged at all. I love this shampoo and won't try anything else.
Jenna J.
Jenna J.
Syosset, NY
I found this product really cheap and this was the only one available. Can I use it even though I don't color my hair.
Angela F.
Angela F.
Hudson, NH
How well does this product protect your hair color? I have dyed mine bright red, and it becomes dull super easy. How well would this help maintain brightness?
Renee S.
Renee S.
Orlando, Fl
I just got my hair colored for the first time in years and I want to make it last. What do you think is the best shampoo/conditioner to help me protect my color?
Lauane B.
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Isso é um shampoo?
Heather L.
Heather L.
College Park, MD
Does this actually help make the color last longer and keep it shiny?