BY GARNIER

For color-treated or highlighted hair. With UV protectant, helps provide lasting color. Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate: Vitamins B3 + B6; Fructose + Glucose. Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen & smooth each strand. Garnier Fructis Color Shield System with UV protectant, helps provide long lasting color and brilliant shine to color-treated hair. 1. Penetrates inside the hair to moisturize and strengthen it. 2. With UV protectant, helps shield color-treated and highlighted hair. 3. Helps keep color brilliant and shiny on the outside. Results: The Garnier Fructis Color Shield System makes hair up to 5x stronger, up to 5x smother and so much shinier (Garnier Fructis Color Shield System of Shampoo, Conditioner, and Leave-In Conditioning Cream). For hair that shines with all its strength. see more...

• I know that this brand is super affordable, but does it REALLY li...3 Answers
  • Is this one of the more affordable hair products in this category?2 Answers
  • "It has a lovely scent and is very well priced. " in 1 review
  • "Extremely nourishing and effective for curly hair that is unruly and extensively colored" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and leaves my hair nice and shiny!" in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky and shining, I used it for quite a long while.. And my hair is very stubborn. " in 1 review
Rae B.
Rae B.
Pretty good, smells very good and gives a cleaning feeling to your hair. It drains the color a bit faster than other products but if you don't ash your hair every day it's alright. Overall great product - smells nice, neat packaging, great bottle shape, and is decent with color protection.
Amber B.
Amber B.
It always smells so great! It makes my hair feel soft and leaves it extra shiny! I use this shampoo every so often and love it every time.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este Shampoo las veces que lo he probado, la verdad es que no tengo nada malo que decir al respecto. No maltrata el cabello!
Ariana L.
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
I love their products because not only do they make your hair super conditioned, they smell absolutely amazing!
Emily I.
Emily I.
Claymont, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo was recommended to me by my hair dresser after I dyed my hair. She said it works just as well as salon level products and I have to agree, it's pretty awesome. It really helps maintain a vibrant color to your hair and helps prevent fading.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This made my hair super dry and for some reason, it gave my a hair a weird texture! It's very bubbly and easy to rinse off but when I get out of the shower, it made my hair stiff and all weird dry. Would not buy this again.
Jose Junior R.
Jose Junior R.
Doral, FL
Its a really good shampoo. its smells amazing and the best of all its the price! its so affordable. I recommend it for dry hair because it gives some shine to the hair. I would definitely repurchase it.
Diannelly H.
Diannelly H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
me encanta este shampoo tiene olo delicioso, agradable y que dura muchisimo en mi cabelo, no lo reseca ni me causa caspa. ademas mi cabello es rizado y este lo hidrata y define excelentemente.
Shannon Y.
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smelled amazing, and I loved it. It did well keeping my hair color from fading for a while, and it smelled amazing. It would definitely work well for people who color their hair often, as it does protect from fade.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently bought this product after hearing good things about it. I wasn't a fan. It made my hair oily and although it smelled amazing, it just wasn't for me.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know that this brand is super affordable, but does it REALLY live up to what it claims??
Candi L.
Candi L.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this one of the more affordable hair products in this category?