BY GARNIER

For color-treated or highlighted hair; Garnier fructis conditioner has UV protectant, helping to provide lasting color; Reinforced active fruit concentrate vitamins B3 + B6, fructose + glucose Protect and nourish hair so your color stays vibrant with Garnier Fructis Color Shield Conditioner. The formula, infused with acai berry and grape seed oil, locks color in longer to fight fade-out and penetrates deep to nourish and make hair so much shinier. Color stays brilliant and hair is silky and soft, even after 45 washes. For best results, use with Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo and Color Shield Color Sealer Lightweight Leave-In.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCI, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Citric Acid, Linalool, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Benzophenone-4, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Pulp Powder, Dodecene, Poloxamer 407, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Amyl Cinnamal, Citrus, Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, CI 17200/Red 33.

Garnier Fructis Color Shield Cream Conditioner
  • "My brother uses this and said it was a good product and It smells good!" in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing, it keeps my otherwise frizzy hair in check, and it keeps my unnaturally colored hair (purple) vibrant for much longer!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so soft and smooth and with no tangles since i have curly hair this really makes it so soft ." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend it." in 1 review
  • "But be cautious not to use too much at a time, it can make hair look greasy.." in 1 review
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria , VA
I bought this by accident. I was just throwing products into the cart and didn’t notice that this was for color treated hair. Smells nice, smells like the others 😊😊. I used this on my moms hair when she dyed it and it was nice kept the color in when washing . Didn’t see it strip it
Melanie M.
Jackson, MS
These products work really well on my hair. Not only does it clean my hair but it helps me maintain it without weighing it down like other products do. It smells nice also. It also provides a great amount of moisture for my some times dry hair. I’d recommend this to anyone looking for new hair care products.
Nicole J.
Edmond, OK
This stuff is suuuuper conditioning. But Almost leave like a rubbery residue I feel like. Smells alright, but kind of chemically to me. There are better conditioners on the market. Not so sure I would recommend
Kaleigh P.
Gainesboro, TN
Once again this is another example of a cheap product that smells good. If you pay good money to get your hair colored and fixed do not use a product like this. Only use this product if you don’t have color treated hair. This product is not for every day use to maintain good color treated hair.
Bianca C.
Bayport
This one it is very good for my hair, I always use the Garnier stuffs and I really love, the attend to all my expectations and they have many products for any kind of hair, color and many variety, they have a very good price, very easy to find in many stores and very easy to use, they have a very good package too.
Daisy R.
Platte City, MO
I wasn’t impressed with this conditioner for the beginning i tried this with i want to say two bottles to make sure I didn’t like it. Over all it’s price fair, I just felt like I had to use triple the amount I would with my current one so it ran out fast. I like the smell but still wasn’t enough to keep me.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I love the scent of these shampoos and the fact that they are very affordable is a plus it also leaves my hair soft and shiny the only con is that it's not sulfate free which I have some sensitivity to but over all great product!
Patricia L.
Plantation, FL
I love this product! It smells really nice and makes my hair feel super soft after I use it. I use it every time I was my hair. I feel that ever since I started using it my hair feels softer and looks shinier.
Elisabeth A.
For its job, it does okay. It’s super creamy and it’s difficult to blend into all of my hair. Super moisturizing, but I can’t use it on my scalp or my hair will be too greasy. Disappointed.
Marilyn K.
Mattoon, IL
I really like how thick and moisturizing this product is. It leaves my hair smooth and feeling great. This is my choice when it comes to inexpensive hair conditioner.
April M.
Rockford, WA
Which Garnier product is your favorite?
Chih G.
Alhambra, CA
Hi guys! Just wondering.. how strong is the scent? Dies it stay on your hair even after you wash it? Thanks :)
Nicole M.
Would you highly recommend this for long hair with a lot of breakage? Can't seem to find a great product :(
Alyssa T.
Centreville, VA
How often do you use the conditioner?
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Do you only buy it when it's on sale and or you have a coupon?

Walmart