BY GARNIER

Reviews (1999)
Buy on Kmart
Ashley A.
Raymore
Review for: Garnier® Fructis® Color Shield Conditioner 40 fl oz more...
This has still been my favorite conditioner to date. I haven’t used it in a while since it is kind of on the pricey side. Although, it does its job when it comes to keeping your color in because I had purple streaks in my hair and they stayed intact for weeks to come with this conditioner.
Celeste B.
Indio
Smells good and leaves the hair soft. It didn’t really make my color last any longer compared to the herbal essence. My hair is fading within a couple weeks with this. I only buy this when I feel my hair is getting use to the herbal and I need to give it a change.
Ruby T.
Bronx, NY
I used this conditioner when I had red hair and it really made my hair color last long and it definitely made it look more vibrant some color does come off in the water though when you do apply this an take it off
Molly F.
Dewitt, MI
Review for: Garnier Fructis Color Shield Conditioner, 13 oz more...
I love garnier fructis for my shampoo and conditioners. My hair is very sensitive to any haircare products. I love the color shield because it really does help my hair color stay longer and it smells great too.
Lena C.
This is a decent conditioner to keep your hair soft and frizz free but I’m not so sure about the color protection, but it is good for the price. I would buy again if I was low on money and in a rush.
Melissa B.
Belmont, MA
This conditioner seems to be doing its job. I used a semi permanent hair dye, and while it has faded a little, the color us still fairly vibrant. This makes my hair soft and smells nice.
Darian S.
Ive always been a fan of garnier products. When I dont have the money to splurge on a sulfate free shampoo/conditioner this is my go too. Ive been dying my hair since I was 13 and this conditioner not only keeps my hair smelling good and hydrated but it also helps to lock in my color and helps it to last longer.
Chelsea O.
Griffin, GA
Review for: Garnier Fructis Color Shield Conditioner, 13 oz more...
This isn’t the first conditioner I would pick, but I’ve bought it a few times before. Affordability is what keeps me coming back to it. You get what you pay for.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Review for: Garnier Fructis Color Shield Conditioner, 13 Fluid Ounce more...
I actually found this at my local $.99 store. It wasn't $.99 it was about $1.99. It had the fruity smell to it. But I didn't feel like it really held onto my color any longer than a normal shampoo. Or conditioner I would only repurchase this again if it were on sale .
Jenna E.
Parkersburg, WV
The color shield shampoo from Garnier is one of the few I’ve used since I started coloring my hair. It is extremely affordable, normally in a deal with the conditioner, so that alone gives it points in my book. It helps hold the color, while also keeping it smooth, and well-nourished. Highly recommend!
Bria H.
Greensboro, NC
Does this conditioner really work good for colored hair?
Jenn V.
does it make your hair dry in a long term use?
sharon h.
Lucedale, MS
I was wondering what type of hair is this good for? I have curly hair would it work well with my hair ? Is it scented about how much is this ?
laura a.
Mercedes, TX
Does this conditioner smell good ?
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Will I be able to comb through my hair while it's still damp, after using it this? Fructis conditioners and I usually don't get along.