BY GARNIER #73 in Conditioner

• Does this product contain sulfates? 2 Answers
Reviews (1925)
Esther C.
Laredo, TX

I used to have highlighted hair that was medium length and in good health. I wanted a shampoo and conditioner that would help my color last so i tried several different ones including salon brands. I was not satisfied with any of them. I decided to try this because I've used Garnier hair products in the past and liked them. I really like this one. It was creamy and lathered well. It had a fresh and kind of fruity smell. My hair is soft and shiny and very managable. I also used the conditioner as well as the leave in conditioner everyday and so far my hair color looked great and my hair looks and feels healthy. My ONLY complaint is I wish this was sulfate free. Overall, I like this product line and will continue to use it.
Melissa V.
Boston, MA
To begin I love the smell of this. But when I dye my hair I use this to keep the color and it works amazing. Tge color stays in my hair. Sometimes it does blood but very little so it still keeps my hair looking amazing and the color in longer. Me personally with my hair I need to put hair oil treatments in my hair or hair oil sprays because my hair gets dry easy and its just so thick. But if your hair doesn't need it i will say your hair will stay soft and pretty. I love this product for after I dye my hair but depending on your hair i would probably recommend this.
Erin B.
The smell of this conditioner attracted me to trying it and while I think it does do a good job getting the tangles out I am not sure how well it protects my color as this past month I had more fading than normal. It could be because of the sun as well so I will keep to use this more in the winter months. But its a great price, lovely smell and nice texture. A little goes a long way so I did not have to over apply to make it cover my long hair.
Beth J.
Mount Airy, MD
I will decide to color my hair just for a change periodically. I decided to try Strawberry Blonde and knew that the red would fade easily if I didn't use the right products. I bought Garnier's Colot Shield Shampoo and Conditioner, I used it every day and the red didn't fade quickly; it actually lasted a long time. Great products that exceeded my expectations. Will definitely buy again and recommend it to anyone who colors their hair.
April V.
Love this stuff! It's really good for color treated blonde hair! I have auburn hair now and sadly the color did fade quickly but this could be do to the fact that it was a at home treatment. If you have blonde hair I would definitely go for it! If you have darker hair I would still say go for it because even if your hair fades (again this might be do to me) it is worth it because it makes my hair feel really healthy!
Rana J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been using this product, along with the shampoo equivalent for about a month, and it has been keeping the red in my hair vibrant for so much longer than my previous dye jobs when just using generic shampoo/conditioner. I have thick, dark hair and dye typically starts fading after two or three weeks but its still going strong for me at week three! This stuff smells good, and works well. Highly suggested!
Miranda M.
horrible just horrible, I personally really dislike this product. First, I don't like the smell. Next, I HATE the consistency of it, it makes my hair feel incredibly greasy and weighed down (and I already have excessively oily hair so I definately do not to add anymore grease to it.) The product is super cheap but still not worth the waste of money in my book.
Sarah F.
Winter Garden, FL
I like this conditioner. I've been coloring my hair for over 10 years so there is some color damage. After using this condition my hair looks fine but I've noticed significant improvement with different conditioners. I wouldn't recommend it if you're looking for something to help smooth color treated ends. For a normal hair type, this would be great.
Emily R.
Jackson Heights, NY
I love Garnier Fructis and their conditioner as well as their shampoos. It is very affordable, one can get a bottle for $3.99. I find it to be effective. I tend to color my hair often so sometimes I'll use this conditioner to keep the color in longer. I feel like it does the job, keeps the color from fading as quickly as it would otherwise.
Tara D.
This is a GREAT smelling product that leaves my hair soft, light, flowy, and manageable. I've found that this is the best product for me to use after I've dyed my hair as it will extend the dye over half of it's life span which for me who does violet reds is a GREAT thing. So yes I Love this product and would recommend it.
Bria H.
Greensboro, NC
Does this conditioner really work good for colored hair?
Jenn V.
does it make your hair dry in a long term use?
sharon h.
Lucedale, MS
I was wondering what type of hair is this good for? I have curly hair would it work well with my hair ? Is it scented about how much is this ?
laura a.
Mercedes, TX
Does this conditioner smell good ?
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Will I be able to comb through my hair while it's still damp, after using it this? Fructis conditioners and I usually don't get along.