BY GARNIER

Fortifying conditioner for up to 8 weeks color vibrancy*

Fructis Color Shield Conditioner, with Acai Berry Antioxidant & UV Filters, helps restore hair’s power to keep color looking & feeling fresher for longer. Helps resist wash-out, fade-out & dry-out so fresh vibrant color lasts longer.

With shampoo and conditioner

Ingredients: 1067595fs16 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Myristate, Parfum/fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Lauryl Peg/ppg-18/18 Methicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Benzophenone-4, Isostearyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Dodecene, Poloxamer 407, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Citronellol, Amyl Cinnamal, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Maltodextrin, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 17200/red 33, Bht, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/sunflower Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.i.l.# D192657/1

Usage: After using Color Shield shampoo, apply conditioner to hair from root to tip. Rinse.

• I was wondering what type of hair is this good for? I hav...3 Answers
  • Does this product really work? OGX® Coconut Milk Shampoo2 Answers
  • Does this stuff actually work good for color treated her,...1 Answers
Reviews (2009)
Buy on Target*
Ashley A.
Raymore
This has still been my favorite conditioner to date. I haven’t used it in a while since it is kind of on the pricey side. Although, it does its job when it comes to keeping your color in because I had purple streaks in my hair and they stayed intact for weeks to come with this conditioner.
Ruby T.
Bronx, NY
I used this conditioner when I had red hair and it really made my hair color last long and it definitely made it look more vibrant some color does come off in the water though when you do apply this an take it off
Jessica C.
Marshville , NC
Granier product for protection for color smells great. It’s helped me a lot when I had my hair dyed. &’ it smells sooo good and leaves hairs soft and shiny. I was so satisfied with this product great product.
Lena C.
This is a decent conditioner to keep your hair soft and frizz free but I’m not so sure about the color protection, but it is good for the price. I would buy again if I was low on money and in a rush.
Melissa B.
Belmont, MA
This conditioner seems to be doing its job. I used a semi permanent hair dye, and while it has faded a little, the color us still fairly vibrant. This makes my hair soft and smells nice.
Darian S.
Ive always been a fan of garnier products. When I dont have the money to splurge on a sulfate free shampoo/conditioner this is my go too. Ive been dying my hair since I was 13 and this conditioner not only keeps my hair smelling good and hydrated but it also helps to lock in my color and helps it to last longer.
Chelsea O.
Griffin, GA
This isn’t the first conditioner I would pick, but I’ve bought it a few times before. Affordability is what keeps me coming back to it. You get what you pay for.
Celeste B.
Indio
Smells good and leaves the hair soft. It didn’t really make my color last any longer compared to the herbal essence. My hair is fading within a couple weeks with this. I only buy this when I feel my hair is getting use to the herbal and I need to give it a change.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
I actually found this at my local $.99 store. It wasn't $.99 it was about $1.99. It had the fruity smell to it. But I didn't feel like it really held onto my color any longer than a normal shampoo. Or conditioner I would only repurchase this again if it were on sale .
Dakota H.
Ashburn, VA
I am currently using both the conditioner and the shampoo. I love them both. They smell great and not too strong. I only apply the conditioner to the ends of my hair and not to my scalp to prevent my hair from looking greasy. This conditioner is very affordable.
Bria H.
Greensboro, NC
Does this conditioner really work good for colored hair?
Jenn V.
does it make your hair dry in a long term use?
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
I was wondering what type of hair is this good for? I have curly hair would it work well with my hair ? Is it scented about how much is this ?
laura a.
Mercedes, TX
Does this conditioner smell good ?
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Will I be able to comb through my hair while it's still damp, after using it this? Fructis conditioners and I usually don't get along.