BY GARNIER

Fortifying conditioner for up to 8 weeks color vibrancy*

Fructis Color Shield Conditioner, with Acai Berry Antioxidant & UV Filters, helps restore hair’s power to keep color looking & feeling fresher for longer. Helps resist wash-out, fade-out & dry-out so fresh vibrant color lasts longer.

With shampoo and conditioner

Ingredients: 1067595fs16 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Myristate, Parfum/fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Lauryl Peg/ppg-18/18 Methicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Benzophenone-4, Isostearyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Dodecene, Poloxamer 407, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Citronellol, Amyl Cinnamal, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Maltodextrin, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 17200/red 33, Bht, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/sunflower Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.i.l.# D192657/1

Usage: After using Color Shield shampoo, apply conditioner to hair from root to tip. Rinse.

• I was wondering what type of hair is this good for? I hav...3 Answers
  • Does this product really work? OGX® Coconut Milk Shampoo2 Answers
  • Does this stuff actually work good for color treated her,...2 Answers
Courtney M.
I don’t really think this product helped protect color like it said. Even with cool rinses it bled my red color. However, it does leave my hair feeling nice. It can be a bit heavy if you don’t wash it out thoroughly enough, so make sure to double rinse if you have fine textured hair. It smelled nice though!
Brianna J.
Del Rey, CA
I used to use this conditioner until I switched to my new one. I loved this conditioner. Inexpensive and it smells so good. Definitely improves the look of your hair and smooths it out so well. Also really does protect you color
Jessica C.
Monroe , NC
Granier product for protection for color smells great. It’s helped me a lot when I had my hair dyed. &’ it smells sooo good and leaves hairs soft and shiny. I was so satisfied with this product great product.
a s.
This is a decent conditioner to keep your hair soft and frizz free but I’m not so sure about the color protection, but it is good for the price. I would buy again if I was low on money and in a rush.
Melissa B.
Belmont, MA
This conditioner seems to be doing its job. I used a semi permanent hair dye, and while it has faded a little, the color us still fairly vibrant. This makes my hair soft and smells nice.
Darian S.
Ive always been a fan of garnier products. When I dont have the money to splurge on a sulfate free shampoo/conditioner this is my go too. Ive been dying my hair since I was 13 and this conditioner not only keeps my hair smelling good and hydrated but it also helps to lock in my color and helps it to last longer.
Sandra B.
Newton, NJ
I used this A LOT back in high school. Since then I’ve stopped kind of dying my hair all crazy colors but I’m telling you that this does work! My advice is to always had your hair color to your shampoo and conditioner to replenish the color even more! The scent is good and I really liked this.
Danielle S.
Bakersfield, CA
I really love the smell of this one. This is my go to when I’m trying to get something affordable. Leaves my hair feeling soft and fragrant. The only thing is I didn’t really see a difference it being the color shield vs any other cheaper brand. Other than that it’s a great affordable product.
Shanda H.
I have been struggling to find a conditioner that moisturizes my hair recently. I decided to pick this conditioner up on a whim, and I am so glad I did so! It hydrated my dry ends, leaves my hair shiny, and also makes my hair oh, so soft!! I will def be purchasing this again.
Celeste B.
Indio
Smells good and leaves the hair soft. It didn’t really make my color last any longer compared to the herbal essence. My hair is fading within a couple weeks with this. I only buy this when I feel my hair is getting use to the herbal and I need to give it a change.
Bria H.
Greensboro, NC
Does this conditioner really work good for colored hair?
Jenn V.
does it make your hair dry in a long term use?
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
I was wondering what type of hair is this good for? I have curly hair would it work well with my hair ? Is it scented about how much is this ?
laura a.
Mercedes , TX
Does this conditioner smell good ?
Kayla D.
Amherst, OH
I have been finding a new conditioner that doesn't make my hair dry or oily. Can this conditioner be the best one for me?