BY GARNIER

Love that fresh color feeling but can't make it last? Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo and Conditioner are formulated with camellia oil, acai berry antioxidant and UV filters. Garnier's Complete Defense system helps restore hair's power to keep color looking & feeling fresher for longer.

Macie T.
Mountain View, HI
I used this product when I color tested my hair. I enjoyed it a lot. It did a great job at protecting my color from fading each wash. It also made my color look so much more vibrant the day after. This only thing I didn’t like about this shampoo was it dried my hair out after using it a few times. But it didn’t stop me from using it because it did great for my color.
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
If you’re going to buy a shampoo and/or conditioner that is specifically color treated hair, I would pass & look elsewhere. First of all, this is a very generalized color treated shampoo - works for all hair types & colors. For the best results with your color treated hair, you want to buy specific shampoo that works for that color of hair (purple shampoo for blondes, red shampoo for red heads.. I didn’t notice any significant differences using this shampoo versus not using it; my color in my hair still faded at a normal rate; it did not make the color last any longer than it should have.
Gabby G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really don’t recommend this product if your biggest concern is to protect hair color! While this does cleanse your hair well and smells nice, one of the first ingredients in this product is a sulfate! Sulfates are a big no no for colored hair!
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
I would say this is my favorite color treated hair shampoo. It’s affordable, smells and works great! I’ve always noticed my hair staying shiny and colored when I use this shampoo. Easy to find at a grocery store.
Val C.
Great product, good quality, nice scent, is affordable, it works well on my hair, I used this brand I compare it with Pantene, it helps to last the color on your hair, I would definitely buy it again
Carolyn G.
Windber, PA
For the price point this is definitely the best colorsafe shampoo! I also recommend to use it with the conditioner since it really helps to keep hair hydrated and healthy! A great drug store buy!
Kristy K.
Hayesville, NC
I used this shampoo and conditioner while my hair was colored. It worked great. It did not dry my hair out nor did it make it oily. So many conditioners are so heavy but this one is perfect.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Love this product. It leaves my hair so soft and manageable after use. Lightly scented and makes me feel so relaxed while using. Affordable and highly recommend for color treated hair
Sarah l.
Penfield, NY
This shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair helped with how damaged my hair gets after i dye it and it also helped keep the color in. However, this one would start to over hydrate my hair and make it easier for me to get oily hair. My part would consistently look greasy after using this product a few times a week.
Franki H.
Swansea, IL
Garnier® Fructis® Color Shield Complete Defense Shampoo and Conditioner 2-Pack for Color Treated Hair is one of my go-to shampoo/conditioners. It leaves my hair feeling extra clean and silky soft. I also love the way it smells. I'm not sure how much it actually helps to retain color, but it certainly doesn't hurt it.