Garnier Fructis Color Shield Color Sealer Lightweight Leave-In uploaded by Ariana L.Garnier Fructis Color Shield Color Sealer Lightweight Leave-In uploaded by Daniela I.Garnier Fructis Color Shield Color Sealer Lightweight Leave-In uploaded by Kimmie K.

BY GARNIER

Proven to stop dry-out. Fight fade-out. The lightweight formula, infused with acai berry and grape seed oil, instantly seals in color for longer-lasting vibrancy while improving manageability and delivering lasting softness. Uva and uvb protectant help protect hair. Garnier fructis color shield instant color sealer lightweight leave-in instantly seals in color and conditions for extra softness.

Buy on Amazon*
  • "It's very light weight with no heavy feel." in 2 reviews
  • "I bought this product because of it being a light weight leave-in conditioner that would make my hair smooth but it's the opposite." in 2 reviews
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
I haven't really noticed a difference if this makes by color last longer or not. I guess if have to consistently use it for like 2wks after coloring to really know if it helps keep color longer. My hair always pulls brassy/orange/gold tones & my gray hairs in front scream "COLOR ME ASAP"! like right now! Lol! I'm due to color my hair, so I'll test this stuff out, using it everytime I wash/condition my hair, for at least 2 weeks after I color it. I'll leave a comment below when I find out the results! I'd recommend it though. Anything's better than nothing to make your hair color last longer, especially if you go to a salon- $$$!!
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
I decided to try this brand after adding highlights to my hair. It is very effective for maintaining the color. I'm six weeks in and they are still vibrant. I wash my hair at least every other day routinely and my hair feels and looks clean between washings.
Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
A little disappointed in this one. Although it left my hair shiny, it tangled easily and was left greasy. I have thick, coarse hair so it’s hard to find a product that works for me that isn’t high-end.
Shannon P.
Love this product! Smells great and leaves my hair silky smooth. It’s affordable and is available at Target and CVS. I love Garnier hair products and I highly recommend this product for anyone who needs a little smoothing treatment.
Devina B.
Columbus, GA
My hair is pretty damaged and this stuff makes it a little bit more manageable and moisturized. Is affordable and has a nice smell. I use it when my hair is feeling extra dry and static-y and it helps to soften and tame fly aways.
Kaitlinne G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
This really helps with colored or treated hair it helps keep the color from fading , although most garnier products do not work for my hair this one seemed to work with my color treated hair
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is OK. Very little goes a long wayyyy. I use it on my ends so it tames my ends and flyaways/frizz. It was extremely affordable when I purchased it as well.
Sara W.
Not a bad product, and it's reasonably priced, but it didn't give as much moisture as I needed. I have very dry hair, and it's rather fine, but I also don't hear treat my hair. It may work differently for someone who does.
Breanna D.
Virgie, KY
Room for improvement but it’s an okay product. If you just need something a little extra for your hair this would probably your best bet. It’s affordable and easy to use it just didn’t work like I expected it too.
Amanda H.
Corona, SD
This leave in color sealant is amazing. It helps my color last longer so there’s no need to color as identify as I have had to in the past. It has a nice scent and doesn’t leave my hair feeling heavy or oily.