BY GARNIER #15 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
ashley b.
Roe, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing. Left my hair VERY frizzy!! It definitely gave me boho beachy waves. I will keep using
Michela J.
Absolutely great for quick beach style waves that doesn't leave your hair feeling stiff or sticky!
nicole a.
Homer Glen, IL
Until now I haven't been a huge fan of Fructis products as they seemed to make my roots limp and greasy but the Beach Spray changed all that. I absolutely love it! I recently bleached my hair and was looking for a way to style it without heat and this is amazing. A couple squirts and a scrunch and I'm out the door in a flash! My hair is naturally a bit wavy but this makes it look super curly, as if Ive had a beach wave done in the salon. It used to take an hour of sectioning and blow drying to look presentable and now I have great haor with no damage in minutes!
Jaimee K.
Caledonia, MI
My new favorite styling products! I have naturally wavy hair but since I have been using this my hair is starting to curl a lot more! It feels a little weird like your hair is dirty but other than that it's great!
Pamela K.
I recently cut off 12 inches of my hair and have been struggling with styling it. After much Youtube tutorial watching, I learned that a beach spray was necessary so I purchased the Garnier Fructis Style De-Constructed Beach Chic Texturizing Spray. I have used it a few times, and I am either not using it correctly or it's not doing what it should be doing. The first time, my hair felt like I hadn't washed it in months. I couldn't run my fingers through it. The last few times, I've used much less product, but I don't see much difference in my hair. I'm going to continue using it, but so far I am not too impressed with it.
Lauren R.
Spring , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite product to give my hair the perfect wavy curls without giving me a strong sea-salt feel like most other products (Not Your Mother’s: Beach Babe). I have just recently discovered this from one of my girl friends and she had to fight me over it one weekend because I kept wanting to use it hehe
Anjelika D.
Granville, Wv
I have naturally curly hair but since it's long it weighs down my curls. With this spray it brings those curls back to life.
Stephanie B.
Toronto, Canada
Great product! I have very straight hair and this product allows me to have beach like waves! Only con is the residue it leaves. I will still however recommend and purchase again!
Cathy W.
One of my favorite summer must-haves when i go to the beach, or when I'm just soaking up the sun on a summer day. Really gives the hair more texture and waves. The smell is ok
Ayla R.
Winkler, MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
To start off I'll say the smell is great! But if your like me and usually have softer curls this product will not be your friend. When applied to wet hair it feels great. When it dries it'll leave your hair kinda matted.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.