BY GARNIER #25 in Texturizing Spray

Get loose, textured beach waves
No beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day De-Constructed style that looks done-yet-undone. Get touchable control with a subtle, satin finish. Beach Chic creates loose, textured waves for naturally bodified looks that are non-tacky, not stiff or weighed down.

HOW DOES IT WORK:
Garnier Fructis Style Beach Chic Texturizing Spray, with black fig, is a unique sheer-texturizing styler with sea salt that gives definition and lasting control. Free of drying alcohols, this formula doesn't clump hair or leave it too slick or too shiny.

How to use:
Shake well. Spray evenly on damp or dry hair. Twist and scrunch hair as you air-dry or blow-dry with a diffuser. For extra wave, twist and let it stay overnight.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chlor Ide, Maris Sal/Sea Salt/ Sel Marin, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum / Fragrance, Isocete Th-20, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool , Amylcinnamal, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis Extract/Grapefruit Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica Extract/Fig Extract, Xanthan Gum. F.I.L. D162567/2

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
It was easy to use and apply to damp or dry hair. It made it fun to use o, my kids hair for some cool hair styles.
Angela M.
Fullerton, Ca
I have a slight wave to my thin hair and once in a while, using this product helps me to add volume to my style. It smells nice and works well. The piece is reasonable and I would definitely purchase it again.
Katie M.
Burlington , OH
I love using this to make beach waves it makes them hold so well, specially with having fine hair. With fine hair my hair doesn't stay in the beach wave so this product helps a lot, also gives some great texture. I spray this in dry hair than use a wand to curl my hair and or grimp my hair and it stays with no issue.
Emma C.
Halifax, NS
This is great on wet or dry hair and gives you an "effortless" look. It's not really a hairspray, but gives your hair more of a lived-in, textured, tousled-up look! I find it works well on my hair, which is naturally straight and thick.
Amy T.
Springfield, VA
This product gives the perfect beach look. This is not a hair spray, nor will it enhance your curls. The product gives a look very closely to how it looks when you let your hair dry after being in the ocean water. The smell is okay, i don't really like the smell but the smell is bearable. What i like to do is leave my hair in two french braids overnight, take it out in the morning and spray it then scrunch. You won't get soft beautiful curls. You won't be able to comb through your hair without it being frizzy. I got a beachy effortless look. Keep in mind I have thick, long, hair.
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
After a long day at the beach, I don't feel like showering just to go get some ice cream, but I still want to look cute! This stuff gives me those pretty beachy, curly, wavy hair that will make me look and feel good without having to take too much time! ❤️👍🏼
Courtney J.
Coral Springs, FL
I love the look of my hair after j leave the beach, I've always wondered if there was something out there that would give me the beach effect without the beach. And this is it. It works wonders.
Robyn L.
Farber, MO
I thought I would try this, and I am impressed with the results. Gives my hair the beach waves, and helps hold the curl.
Lauren S.
Charlotte, NC
This gets the third star because of the price. I think it works fairly well. My hair is wavy but not curly. Given the day sometimes this works wonders and other times I am not impressed. Be careful not to use too much as it will make your hair crunchy.
Lauren C.
When I used this on my natural curls I got tons of compliments! All I did was spray it in and let it air dry, the curls did the rest. I have noticed though I don't see it on the shelf anymore and the last time I bought it It was on clearance so it make me wonder if it has been discontinued. I do need to try some other sea salt sprays though, just for comparison.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?