BY GARNIER #15 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Jaimee K.
Jaimee K.
Caledonia, MI
My new favorite styling products! I have naturally wavy hair but since I have been using this my hair is starting to curl a lot more! It feels a little weird like your hair is dirty but other than that it's great!
Pamela K.
Pamela K.
I recently cut off 12 inches of my hair and have been struggling with styling it. After much Youtube tutorial watching, I learned that a beach spray was necessary so I purchased the Garnier Fructis Style De-Constructed Beach Chic Texturizing Spray. I have used it a few times, and I am either not using it correctly or it's not doing what it should be doing. The first time, my hair felt like I hadn't washed it in months. I couldn't run my fingers through it. The last few times, I've used much less product, but I don't see much difference in my hair. I'm going to continue using it, but so far I am not too impressed with it.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Spring , TX
This is by far my favorite product to give my hair the perfect wavy curls without giving me a strong sea-salt feel like most other products (Not Your Mother’s: Beach Babe). I have just recently discovered this from one of my girl friends and she had to fight me over it one weekend because I kept wanting to use it hehe
Anjelika D.
Anjelika D.
Granville, Wv
I have naturally curly hair but since it's long it weighs down my curls. With this spray it brings those curls back to life.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Toronto, Canada
Great product! I have very straight hair and this product allows me to have beach like waves! Only con is the residue it leaves. I will still however recommend and purchase again!
Cathy W.
Cathy W.
One of my favorite summer must-haves when i go to the beach, or when I'm just soaking up the sun on a summer day. Really gives the hair more texture and waves. The smell is ok
Ayla R.
Ayla R.
Winkler, MB
To start off I'll say the smell is great! But if your like me and usually have softer curls this product will not be your friend. When applied to wet hair it feels great. When it dries it'll leave your hair kinda matted.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Swansboro, NC
When you don't have time to style, just towel dry, spray and go! Gives great messy beach volume and gives fab life back to your layers! Love it!
Grayce M.
Grayce M.
I have naturally curly hair so it doesn't take much for my curls. I tried this product to help tame and form my curls better. Although it smells wonderful it's quality lacks. It didn't do anything for my hair. Once my hair dries it felt greasy and was overly shinny. This product weighed down my curls and made me look like I just crawled out of bed.
Grace G.
Grace G.
Crestview, FL
I have naturally curly hair and hate using a ton of product that leaves my hair rock hard or greasy. this is amazing because it still leaves your hair soft and manageable but decreases the amount of frizz that I usually deal with. I love it.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
Abbie  G.
Abbie G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
maggie l.
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.