BY GARNIER #15 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Maricela V.
Maricela V.
For a great beachy hair day this baby is great I love to used it on a regular basis it gives us wavy curls with out making them hard and it smells awesome
Maelin C.
Maelin C.
Vancouver, BC
I enjoy this product quite a bit. I have permed hair, and sometimes I need a product that's going to help it hold/maintain its shape better. This product is cheap and easy to use. Sometimes it leaves my hair feeling a bit crispy though, so I would use this with a light hand!
Molly F.
Molly F.
Brandenburg, KY
Pros:
-Smell, nice slightly floral.
-Price, more affordable than many alternatives

Cons:
-Made my hair frizzy. I have very fine hair, so this may not be an issue for everyone.
-Sprayer did not spray as fine of a mist as I would like. Having fine hair, I need to be very sparing with products or it gets weighed down easily. Ahain, this might not be an issue for everyone.
-Didn't perform as expected. I have naturally straight hair that doesn't like to curl much, but if I sleep wth it in a braid, it does wave. This spray did nothung to help hold the wave in or give me the "beachy" look, it just weighed most of my hair down while making all of my flyaways incredibly frizzy, like if my hair was very VERY static-y.

I really wanted to like this product, but it just doesn't perform well on my type of hair, but if your mileage may vary, especially if you have different textured hair than me.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Landrum , SC
This product is perfect to use on wet or dry hair. I have long straight hair and it gives me the perfect tossled beach hair look. It's perfect for days when you don't have a lot of time to style your hair. I would definitely recommend this product especially during summer!
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
It was easy to use and apply to damp or dry hair. It made it fun to use o, my kids hair for some cool hair styles.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Fullerton, Ca
I have a slight wave to my thin hair and once in a while, using this product helps me to add volume to my style. It smells nice and works well. The piece is reasonable and I would definitely purchase it again.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Burlington , ['', 'ON', '']
I love using this to make beach waves it makes them hold so well, specially with having fine hair. With fine hair my hair doesn't stay in the beach wave so this product helps a lot, also gives some great texture. I spray this in dry hair than use a wand to curl my hair and or grimp my hair and it stays with no issue.
Emma C.
Emma C.
Halifax, NS
This is great on wet or dry hair and gives you an "effortless" look. It's not really a hairspray, but gives your hair more of a lived-in, textured, tousled-up look! I find it works well on my hair, which is naturally straight and thick.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Springfield, VA
This product gives the perfect beach look. This is not a hair spray, nor will it enhance your curls. The product gives a look very closely to how it looks when you let your hair dry after being in the ocean water. The smell is okay, i don't really like the smell but the smell is bearable. What i like to do is leave my hair in two french braids overnight, take it out in the morning and spray it then scrunch. You won't get soft beautiful curls. You won't be able to comb through your hair without it being frizzy. I got a beachy effortless look. Keep in mind I have thick, long, hair.
Sally G.
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
After a long day at the beach, I don't feel like showering just to go get some ice cream, but I still want to look cute! This stuff gives me those pretty beachy, curly, wavy hair that will make me look and feel good without having to take too much time! ❤️👍🏼
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
Abbie  G.
Abbie G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
maggie l.
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.