BY GARNIER #15 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Amber M.
Clintonville, WV
I absolutely love this product! It smells great and gives my thick, wavy hair soft separation without making it feel sticky or stuck together. I use it all the time. It is very inexpensive compared to other brands and works better than any I have tried.
Laura P.
Katy, TX
Love this spray. It keeps my curls defined and helps keeps the frizz away even with the humidity.
Karen P.
Manchester, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair always gets ugly and frizzy after the beach or pool...I tried this product I like it....and smells good
Maricela V.
For a great beachy hair day this baby is great I love to used it on a regular basis it gives us wavy curls with out making them hard and it smells awesome
Maelin C.
Vancouver, BC
I enjoy this product quite a bit. I have permed hair, and sometimes I need a product that's going to help it hold/maintain its shape better. This product is cheap and easy to use. Sometimes it leaves my hair feeling a bit crispy though, so I would use this with a light hand!
Molly F.
Brandenburg, KY
Pros:
-Smell, nice slightly floral.
-Price, more affordable than many alternatives

Cons:
-Made my hair frizzy. I have very fine hair, so this may not be an issue for everyone.
-Sprayer did not spray as fine of a mist as I would like. Having fine hair, I need to be very sparing with products or it gets weighed down easily. Ahain, this might not be an issue for everyone.
-Didn't perform as expected. I have naturally straight hair that doesn't like to curl much, but if I sleep wth it in a braid, it does wave. This spray did nothung to help hold the wave in or give me the "beachy" look, it just weighed most of my hair down while making all of my flyaways incredibly frizzy, like if my hair was very VERY static-y.

I really wanted to like this product, but it just doesn't perform well on my type of hair, but if your mileage may vary, especially if you have different textured hair than me.
Rebecca L.
Landrum, SC
This product is perfect to use on wet or dry hair. I have long straight hair and it gives me the perfect tossled beach hair look. It's perfect for days when you don't have a lot of time to style your hair. I would definitely recommend this product especially during summer!
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was easy to use and apply to damp or dry hair. It made it fun to use o, my kids hair for some cool hair styles.
Angela M.
Fullerton, Ca
I have a slight wave to my thin hair and once in a while, using this product helps me to add volume to my style. It smells nice and works well. The piece is reasonable and I would definitely purchase it again.
Katie M.
Burlington, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this to make beach waves it makes them hold so well, specially with having fine hair. With fine hair my hair doesn't stay in the beach wave so this product helps a lot, also gives some great texture. I spray this in dry hair than use a wand to curl my hair and or grimp my hair and it stays with no issue.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.