BY GARNIER #25 in Texturizing Spray

Get loose, textured beach waves
No beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day De-Constructed style that looks done-yet-undone. Get touchable control with a subtle, satin finish. Beach Chic creates loose, textured waves for naturally bodified looks that are non-tacky, not stiff or weighed down.

HOW DOES IT WORK:
Garnier Fructis Style Beach Chic Texturizing Spray, with black fig, is a unique sheer-texturizing styler with sea salt that gives definition and lasting control. Free of drying alcohols, this formula doesn't clump hair or leave it too slick or too shiny.

How to use:
Shake well. Spray evenly on damp or dry hair. Twist and scrunch hair as you air-dry or blow-dry with a diffuser. For extra wave, twist and let it stay overnight.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chlor Ide, Maris Sal/Sea Salt/ Sel Marin, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum / Fragrance, Isocete Th-20, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool , Amylcinnamal, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis Extract/Grapefruit Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica Extract/Fig Extract, Xanthan Gum. F.I.L. D162567/2

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Syeda S.
HYDERABAD
Usually, sea salt sprays are also meant to create waves when applied properly, but my hair is stick straight and was never meant to hold any sort of curl. So use this product it will leave you shocked by its reasults !! Garnier Fructis Beach Chic Texturizing Spray #beachblastcontest
Meghan P.
I love this spray! I like there wavy beach hair but sometimes mine fades to just boring. All I do is spray a little bit of this on my hair and the waves stay all day! I would buy again deffinently. And it smells good!!
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Not a fan at all. I got it to try and don't like it. Wasn't pricey so I didn't mind spending the money to try it but I def won't get again.
Hunter C.
I give this product 3 stars. My hair is usually up, and if I go somewhere that I don't want my hair up I'll usually flat iron it. I originally bought this product to give me more options of hairstyles. I wasn't overly impressed with the outcome, it wasn't shockingly beautiful. However, it did create some decent looking curls. I continue to keep this product on hand, in case I need to do something quick to my hair. Or if I'm doing something that I want my hair to look decent but I know it's going to get messed up anyways later. All in all, if you are looking for something of high quality and don't mind paying, try something else. But if you are looking for something cheaper and just to get the job done, this should do it. BTW, I love the smell of it!
Jenna Q.
Merchantville , NJ
I really like this product, I spray it on my hair before I get out of the shower because it tends to leave the floor very slippery if it gets on the floor (which it will). It makes my waves nice and soft without making them crunchy or feel like they have product in them.
Kayla V.
Gahanna, OH
This is a great product for my hair! I have medium length dark hair that is very thick. It is a good formula and it isn't too firm. The smell is nice
Joyce K.
Ele é muito bom super recomendo adorei demais me dei super bem com ele, magico o resultado. E etc
Jade S.
Brooklyn, NY
This spray leaves my hair a bit stickier than I would prefer and has a rather off-putting cinnamon fragrance (I would prefer something more beachy like the John Frieda beach spray that smells like coconuts, YUM!). I definitely won't purchase this again.
Samantha R.
I did not like this product. Maybe it's not meant for thick hair but it did nothing. Left my hair with a funny texture and feeling. I'm not recommending this product unless you have very fine or straight hair.
Hannah M.
I used this almost every day during the summer. i have natural curls but lots of frizz and this product allowed my natural curls to shine through without all of the frizz. it is easy to apply and the bottle lasts a long time! Definitely recommend for natural curls!
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?