BY GARNIER #15 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Emily W.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
I really like this product. It isn't too expensive and is really effective in giving my hair beach waves. I pray it in my hair while it is damp, then I blow it dry and it doesn't leave a sticky film on my hair once I'm done which is probably my most favorite thing about this product. A little also goes a long way so you don't have to use a lot of it to see a change in your hair.
Gina S.
Gina S.
I have straight hair with some waves, and this did nothing to my hair. All it did was make my hair hard and crunchy. Not to mention when I tried to brush it out it left my hair poofy. Do not reccomend this.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
This product did nothing for my hair. It made my hair sticky and horrible feeling.
Kathy S.
Kathy S.
My hair is long and super straight. It take a lot of effort to get it curly, and a lot of product. This def helps give it some texture, and it smells good. I have to use quite a bit but that's mainly because of my hair I believe.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
This spray is really light and smells quite good, but you have to use a fair amount to make your hair curl. I have long hair and it takes at least 16-20 sprays to get it to slightly curl my hair. It's not bad for price to I would buy it again but I'll have my eyes on the look out for another product
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Now I only tried this once before so need to try it again but when I did try it I didn't like it at all, it made my hair hard, syicky, and gross feeling. I had to wash my hair right away after using it. My mom liked it it worked good for her but not for me at all. I also notice it didn't really do anything otherwise either besides make my hair look and feel horrible.
Claire E.
Claire E.
Santa Monica , CA
I like this texturizing spray, but don't love it. It definitely adds a bit of texture to the hair as it's supposed to, but in my personal experience, you have to spray a TON of product in your hair in order to see results. That's kind of annoying for me. I have to spray so much that my hair almost looks wet for a few minutes until the product dries out. Other than that though, the product is great and it smells AWESOME!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
A good beach texturizing spray. i like that this is a little scented which makes it pleasant to put ino my hair in the morning - for a little pick me up. I have wavy hair so this brings it back to life after a night of sleeping on it. this is a reoccuring item in my hair routine
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Russell Spgs, KY
When I'm rushing to school this product really helps out. I have naturally wavy hair so it's super easy to touch up my natural hair in a hurry.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
I loved using sea salt products in my hair to bring out waves.After this product came out,i was excited to try it,i love Garnier products.They are my favorite,but this wasn't that good of a product.It didn't seem to work like i thought it would and also as the commercial made it seem.It didn't leave my hair wavy.It make it look dry and messy.It was like a frizz.maybe my hair just doesn't work with this product!I just wouldn't buy it again.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
Abbie  G.
Abbie G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
maggie l.
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.