BY GARNIER #17 in Texturizing Spray

Get loose, textured beach waves
No beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day De-Constructed style that looks done-yet-undone. Get touchable control with a subtle, satin finish. Beach Chic creates loose, textured waves for naturally bodified looks that are non-tacky, not stiff or weighed down.

HOW DOES IT WORK:
Garnier Fructis Style Beach Chic Texturizing Spray, with black fig, is a unique sheer-texturizing styler with sea salt that gives definition and lasting control. Free of drying alcohols, this formula doesn't clump hair or leave it too slick or too shiny.

How to use:
Shake well. Spray evenly on damp or dry hair. Twist and scrunch hair as you air-dry or blow-dry with a diffuser. For extra wave, twist and let it stay overnight.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chlor Ide, Maris Sal/Sea Salt/ Sel Marin, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum / Fragrance, Isocete Th-20, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool , Amylcinnamal, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis Extract/Grapefruit Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica Extract/Fig Extract, Xanthan Gum. F.I.L. D162567/2

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
djihane m.
tamenrasset
yooooo! my bangs look so good when i spray the over them. it’s like i never walked out of the house! Garnier Fructis Style Volumizing Anti-Humidity Hairspray
😻April L.
Crestline, OH
Perfect product to had texture for my pixie hair. I like out better then a cream or was just because to much product ways my hair down. Garnier Fructis Beach Chic Texturizing Spray
Hallie B.
Jefferson, NC
This has been my go to for years. When I want a little wave in this baby fine mop, I just wash, towel dry, spray some of this, braid, and sleep. The next day I've got nice, beach style waves and they last until I wash it again. Love it!
Destiny R.
I really like the hold it kept in my hair. It make my hair more texturized and wavy and it smell really good but I didn't like that it made my hair feel stick.
Bridget F.
Atlanta
I've used this product for years now. I always think I've found something better and out it comes from under the sink again. I don't do the crunchy, wet curls look. I have thin, fine, long, oily hair. I spray this sparingly, directly at my roots before i blow dry for some umph!
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
I really like this spray. I have some natural wave in my hair, and I bought this to enhance it; which it does! I braid my dry hair and spray this all over my braid and then when I wake up I have beautifully defined waves! This doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky or crunchy. I would repurchase/recommend to anyone.
Chelsey Elizabeth V.
Saint Charles
I love this stuff! It smells good, and gives me amazing waves. It lasts all day, for the price you really can't beat it! The only downside is that it leaves my hair feeling a little dry/brittle, but once you wash your hair the dryness goes away.
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
I am not a fan of this.. I just tried Aveda's new texture tonic and it is EVERYTHING! I this product barely had any hold and does not give me that naturally tossled look
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
I really enjoy using this product. It makes my hair so smooth. This is the best hair product on the market.
Kristie H.
I'm not completely satisfied with this product. It smells great and it does add texture. However, the texture only lasts for an hour. I have straight, thin hair and I don't think it works well for my hair. It is inexpensive but I won't be buying it again.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?