BY GARNIER #15 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
I go through bottles of this stuff! IT IS AMAZING. I have very fine thin hair that is extremely frizzy and curly. I always have to put hairspray in before going out. This amazing texturizing spray has changed my life. It doesn't make your hair crunchy like regular hairsprays. It's light but strong and holds up all night. Plus is smells sooo good!
Katy M.
Katy M.
I love the effect it leaves on my hair. Leaves a soft and perfect curl, does not mistreat the hair and takes care of the rays of the sun. I like the softness and the comfortable way of being able to handle my hair even with the wet product does not leave my hair dry or mistreated. Let my hair curl for longer and shine I really love this beauty product
Yesenia P.
Yesenia P.
I love to finish my hair with this product because it keeps my hair in place and also not so dry especially in the summer it keeps my hair ready for the humidity!!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Miramar, FL
This spray does exactly what I want to get beachy waves without feeling overly sticky or stiff. It also works pretty well as a light hairspray. I have long dark brown hair with highlights and fairly thick straight hair. I would definitely buy again.
Julissa I.
Julissa I.
San Juan, PR
I used to spray this on quite  liberally after washing my hair. It smells great, and definitely held some ringlets / loose beach waves in place, but it's not my favorite sea salt spray. I think this had too much salt, it dried out my hair, and was difficult to remove when I washed my hair. I think for the price point, this is an ok spray.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Toledo, OH
When my hair was less curly, I used this beach spray all the time!!! It definitely met my expectations and gave me these lovely beach waves in my hair. Keep in mind I do have thick texture hair already, which I think may have helped. But it definitely did what I wanted it to!!
Darcy B.
Darcy B.
West kelowna
It's an ok product for the price. It smells like hairspray and makes your hair feel really gunky and sticky which I don't like. I'd probably never purchase this one again but I'm still happy I tried it
Leonardo C.
Leonardo C.
I hated it. It did not give one beach waves it made my hair really nasty and sticky eww!!! Don't buy this I don't recommend. Plus I kinda smells bad. The texture of my hair was ugly. I also says it extra strong not even it was not strong. It is not worth it is like buy something else.
Kaydee C.
Kaydee C.
I love this stuff! My hair is PIN STRAIGHT ALWAYS and this has actually given me some style without the crunch (I hate crunch). Nice subtle beachy waves and all I do is spray it in after a shower, flip my head upside down and scrunch it up. Favorite summer hair product for sure.
Armelys T.
Armelys T.
eagleville
Always keeping this on my beach bag! Love it ! It's extra hold and it lasts all day and it smells good. I have wavy brown hair
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
Abbie  G.
Abbie G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
maggie l.
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.