BY GARNIER #15 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Ayla R.
Winkler, MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
To start off I'll say the smell is great! But if your like me and usually have softer curls this product will not be your friend. When applied to wet hair it feels great. When it dries it'll leave your hair kinda matted.
Kristin B.
Swansboro, NC
When you don't have time to style, just towel dry, spray and go! Gives great messy beach volume and gives fab life back to your layers! Love it!
Grayce M.
I have naturally curly hair so it doesn't take much for my curls. I tried this product to help tame and form my curls better. Although it smells wonderful it's quality lacks. It didn't do anything for my hair. Once my hair dries it felt greasy and was overly shinny. This product weighed down my curls and made me look like I just crawled out of bed.
Grace G.
Crestview, FL
I have naturally curly hair and hate using a ton of product that leaves my hair rock hard or greasy. this is amazing because it still leaves your hair soft and manageable but decreases the amount of frizz that I usually deal with. I love it.
MiszDiane E.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product it works so good on your hair style with it every morning. It gives your hair great texture and is awesome when you are creating a messy bun or any styles like that
Marissa J.
lebanon, IN
Bumble & Bumble Beach Spray is my absolute favorite -- but it's always budget friendly. I tried this as a cheaper alternative. It works "ok" -- however, after generously spraying my hair with it -- I find my waves undefined & not beachy at all.
Kylee S.
Glendale, WI
Absolutely love this product. Quick and easy styling when I do not have a lot of time. Smells great!
Alaina G.
I love this product for scrunching my hair. I have thick hair I need a lot of hairspray. But this doesn't leave my hair looking crunchy. My hair looks like it was natural waves and smells great too!
Keila G.
Perris, CA
Has such a great smell and works great on my thick hair. i absolutely love it.
Toft Z.
Smells great, adds some texture (though my hair is naturally wavy so your mileage may vary), doesn't make your hair too crisp when it sets. It's not going to work magic and I find that it is best when I use it conjunction with a product that will give some volume to my hair, but it is pretty good for the price!
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.