BY GARNIER #25 in Texturizing Spray

Get loose, textured beach waves
No beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day De-Constructed style that looks done-yet-undone. Get touchable control with a subtle, satin finish. Beach Chic creates loose, textured waves for naturally bodified looks that are non-tacky, not stiff or weighed down.

HOW DOES IT WORK:
Garnier Fructis Style Beach Chic Texturizing Spray, with black fig, is a unique sheer-texturizing styler with sea salt that gives definition and lasting control. Free of drying alcohols, this formula doesn't clump hair or leave it too slick or too shiny.

How to use:
Shake well. Spray evenly on damp or dry hair. Twist and scrunch hair as you air-dry or blow-dry with a diffuser. For extra wave, twist and let it stay overnight.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chlor Ide, Maris Sal/Sea Salt/ Sel Marin, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum / Fragrance, Isocete Th-20, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool , Amylcinnamal, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis Extract/Grapefruit Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica Extract/Fig Extract, Xanthan Gum. F.I.L. D162567/2

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Leanna W.
Menasha, WI
I like this a lot. It smells good and works really well to get "authentic" beachy wave hair. This makes it easy to just get out of the shower, spray some of this in, toss around/scrunch your hair a bit and go.
elizabeth s.
Pickerington, OH
Absolutely love this when I had my shorter hair but now I have longer hair are use it more for messy buns but it looks really good on short hair when you have nice beachy waves it looks so great it works like a charm every single time however sometimes you can overdo it by putting to much spraying that can easily be fixed by human error
Ashleigh W.
This product works really well on fine hair to give it added volume and texture, it smells really nice and brushes out very easily
Jolene H.
I used this product daily when I had a pixie haircut. It give me so much texture to work with. Once again it's a very reasonable price.
Chloe H.
Helps hair feel thick and helps to hold curls in as my hair doesn't curl well at all but it can be very drying to hair and needs washing out the next day
Jennifer M.
It keeps my hair nice and it adds texture to it. Im not a fan of the scent tho, its not strong its just a weird smell. It has a strong hold though.
Ninette B.
Cody, WY
Love this stuff. I use it with wet and dry hair. Totally gives you the beach curls. Doesn't leave my hair sticky or greasy
Michelle C.
Chatham
Leaves hair very crunchy and gross feeling, only gives texture and volume for about 20 minutes and then it falls flat
Melissa R.
Tucson, AZ
I really wish they wouldn’t call this stuff texturizing spray. Call it sea salt spray. It’s cheap stuff and doesn’t give you much hold through the day. I wouldn’t buy it again unless I was desperate.
Lauren M.
This product was an impulse buy at Walmart. I was hoping the product wouldn’t leave my hair feeling as sticky as it does. It can’t really run my fingers through my hair without feeling like I need to rinse them off, and I don’t use a ton of the texture spray. If I’m going to style my hair, I do like to spritz some in before curling it.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?