BY GARNIER #15 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Rebecca D.
Port Orchard
I've been using this product for about a month, and I love it. I spray it in my hair after I get out of the shower, scrunch my hair a little and clip it up while I'm finishing my morning routine. By the time I'm done, all I have to do is pull it down, shake it out, and I'm ready to go out the door! It gives me the perfect, messy beach waves, without actually having to go to the beach. I have gotten so many compliments on my hair since I started using this product! I use it every day, and will be using it often this summer!
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
I love this product. It gives me just what I need to look like I just went to the beach. I have to go get more cause my bottle is empty.
Katy M.
I love the effect it leaves on my hair. Leaves a soft and perfect curl, does not mistreat the hair and takes care of the rays of the sun. I like the softness and the comfortable way of being able to handle my hair even with the wet product does not leave my hair dry or mistreated. Let my hair curl for longer and shine I really love this beauty product
megan c.
Odenville, AL
I seriously love this stuff. I use it on damp hair and I have long hair keep that in mind.. this works so good and gives me the look I'm going for without a lot of products in my hair I only need this one!
Nicole A.
Des Moines, IA
This is some of the best beach spray that I have ever used especially for the price I think that the brand burn day is amazing and I use this almost every single day and it doesn't leave any type of residue which is very nice when it comes to six Saltspray
KORA B.
I absolutely LOVED this product gives you a perfect beach wave look exactly like it says and does not dry out hair!! In the morning I'll take my hair out from my bun not even brush and spray through out my hair and scrunch and follow up with hair spray to hold and it gives me that easy beach but wave look I love with out alot of product or frizz I strongly suggest this product to anyone looking for the same result
Maria S.
I was expecting to be amazed by this product but instead I was so disappointed. It does hold your curls and they do look beachy but it makes my hair feel so stiff and dry. I don't like it. I wish my hair felt soft and natural but instead I got stiff and dry up hair. Nope I do not recommend and I will not be purchasing again. Sorry.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
I really like this product. It isn't too expensive and is really effective in giving my hair beach waves. I pray it in my hair while it is damp, then I blow it dry and it doesn't leave a sticky film on my hair once I'm done which is probably my most favorite thing about this product. A little also goes a long way so you don't have to use a lot of it to see a change in your hair.
Gina S.
I have straight hair with some waves, and this did nothing to my hair. All it did was make my hair hard and crunchy. Not to mention when I tried to brush it out it left my hair poofy. Do not reccomend this.
Courtney M.
This product did nothing for my hair. It made my hair sticky and horrible feeling.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?