BY GARNIER #17 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? ...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recomm...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles th...3 Answers
Leonardo C.
Leonardo C.
Houston
I hated it. It did not give one beach waves it made my hair really nasty and sticky eww!!! Don't buy this I don't recommend. Plus I kinda smells bad. The texture of my hair was ugly. I also says it extra strong not even it was not strong. It is not worth it is like buy something else.
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
I love texturizing beach spray and I've tried a few kinds. I like garnier and was excited to try this....but it is very sticky and leaves my hair frizzy. I was not happy with this product and wouldn't recommend using it for a beachy or wavy texturizer and more for a hair spray.
Roxanne S.
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Not a fan at all. I got it to try and don't like it. Wasn't pricey so I didn't mind spending the money to try it but I def won't get again.
Gina S.
Gina S.
I have straight hair with some waves, and this did nothing to my hair. All it did was make my hair hard and crunchy. Not to mention when I tried to brush it out it left my hair poofy. Do not reccomend this.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
This product did nothing for my hair. It made my hair sticky and horrible feeling.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Now I only tried this once before so need to try it again but when I did try it I didn't like it at all, it made my hair hard, syicky, and gross feeling. I had to wash my hair right away after using it. My mom liked it it worked good for her but not for me at all. I also notice it didn't really do anything otherwise either besides make my hair look and feel horrible.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Horrible! I would not recommend this to a dog never mind a human! The scent is disgusting and it makes your hair feel so gross! Texture? Yes....of hay!! No, no, no! Don't waste your money! I love almost all Garnier Fructis products and I was extremely disappointed in this product!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Steuben, ME
I was not impressed with this spray. It left my hair feeling greasy and weighed down. It didn't give me beachy waves. It does not work as well as other products I've used. It did not meet my expectations and I would not recommend it to others.
Grayce M.
Grayce M.
I have naturally curly hair so it doesn't take much for my curls. I tried this product to help tame and form my curls better. Although it smells wonderful it's quality lacks. It didn't do anything for my hair. Once my hair dries it felt greasy and was overly shinny. This product weighed down my curls and made me look like I just crawled out of bed.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Dislike dislike!
i bought this because if the bottle description "beach waves" i used it and no it doesn't not help my waves on the contrary it makes my hair stiff and dirty feeling
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
Abbie  G.
Abbie G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
maggie l.
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.